3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Kiokun

Jan 14, 2021
Um I am not able to progress after licking the horse I was able to find her mother with old lady borrowing her mother I don't know what to do after that. Someone help me to what to do?

PigDick Kun

Jan 29, 2021
Can't manage to defeat Ishtar.
I lost all wild and don't figure out how to recover wild.
Any help ?
can you help me
I'm stuck with leonel and akane in Leonel office
what do I do next
is it possible to skip morning to night to attend bar again? how?

PigDick Kun

Jan 29, 2021
Having the same issue. To anyone confused he means the Swantox. When you go back to fight it after unlocking the southern outskirts you get a dialog box from Akane about having no time to fight beasts. Haven't found a way to fix it personally.

Edit: Screenshot
View attachment 364085
is it possible to skip morning to night to attend bar again? how?

PigDick Kun

Jan 29, 2021
Um I am not able to progress after licking the horse I was able to find her mother with old lady borrowing her mother I don't know what to do after that. Someone help me to what to do?
same problem
I'm stuck with that old lady and kayas mother

Kalin60

May 20, 2020
How do i add a savegame on android, i cant find the save directory i already played the game on my pc but i dont want to play it agian on android i just want to access the full gallery

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Here is the patch that fixes the gallery mode.

Oh and I went in and edited one of Gutsandguts' saves so here's a 100% unlocked gallery save.

Please Enjoy.
Gallery Save is not correct
Tambara 6 Pic shows Akane 6 Pic and when you click on it nothing

Juentaa

May 26, 2018
Here is the patch that fixes the gallery mode.

Oh and I went in and edited one of Gutsandguts' saves so here's a 100% unlocked gallery save.

Please Enjoy.
downloaded and inserted but cant seem to be able to play any scene when loading the save file, any help?

xj990

Jun 7, 2019
Sorry for failing so early on; I can not find the second dog (before the zombie). The guide says its either in bottom left, by stump or at the far top area where you found first one. I've gone in and out of these areas dozens of times and haven't seen a dog. I've gone home and slept for a new day and still can't get a dog to appear.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry for failing so early on; I can not find the second dog (before the zombie). The guide says its either in bottom left, by stump or at the far top area where you found first one. I've gone in and out of these areas dozens of times and haven't seen a dog. I've gone home and slept for a new day and still can't get a dog to appear.
It's random, keep sleeping and it'll appear eventually.

xj990

Jun 7, 2019
It's random, keep sleeping and it'll appear eventually.
Thanks! I wasn't sure if this was one of those games where the actual day matters and continually skipping days could mess up the plot/progression at all.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
The Hunter v1.0 Compressed*
Win**: - -

Original Size: 842 MB
Compressed Size: 164 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
** Includes gallery fix

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes