VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hustle [Demo] [Stormmie]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
banner.png

Overview:
A young fella with fairly simple life, which soon is not going to be that simple. He will have to choose between the angel and the demon. What he is going to choose? Maybe the demon is already inside him...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Stormmie - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: -
- - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

court-scene2.png court-scene12.png house-8.png house-32.png court-scene37.png court-scene38.png court-scene39.png house-5.png house-21.png school-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 29, 2022
Oh look, non-schoolboy mc.
Damn, they do exist huh. :eek:
What?!? Of course they do exist! What rock have you been living under? :oops:
Anyway, the renders look pretty nice, but the severe lack of screenshots make me question if this game is actually worth it. Also, cute dog. We need more pets in AVNs!! (not fuck-able ones tho, just ones we can take care of and feed them and pet them and play with them!!!)

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Anyway, the renders look pretty nice, but the severe lack of screenshots make me question if this game is actually worth it. Also, cute dog. We need more pets in AVNs!! (not fuck-able ones tho, just ones we can take care of and feed them and pet them and play with them!!!)
It's my first time uploading a game, so I was scared of every move I take, that's why didn't put a lot of screenshots :D. We'll make sure next time!

May 29, 2022
It's my first time uploading a game, so I was scared of every move I take, that's why didn't put a lot of screenshots :D. We'll make sure next time!
Don't be afraid to post as many screenshots as you like. Especially the smexy ones ;) The ladies look great and the husky looks so cute! Watching your career with great interest. Also, thank you for not making a baby-faced MC. Most MCs in Ren'Py AVNs look like 6"0 middle schoolers.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That doesn't look like Juancho Hernangómez :cautious:
Anyway, any game whose MC plays basketball has my initial full support.

BTW, you should add more preview images now, buddy! It could convince more people to play the game.
You can edit the OP any time to add more.
And please consider compressing your images more. Over 700MB for this demo is way too much.

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017

BTW, you should add more preview images now, buddy! It could convince more people to play the game.
And please consider compressing your images more. Over 700MB for this demo is way too much.
Done and Dusted, thank you for the advise!

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
The renders look great Dev, and adding basketball makes it even better. What is to be expected from your art in the future? How many episodes would you consider for your VN ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stormmie

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
The renders look great Dev, and adding basketball makes it even better. What is to be expected from your art in the future? How many episodes would you consider for your VN ?
Hey there, thank you for your kind words. I had write the story of this VN back in 2019. Didn't had the PC to visualize it. Recently I made an upgrade, so I'm ready to work. Can't tell exactly how many episodes it will have, but I have a lot to tell through this VN, so it will be a big one. A lot of things have to be polished, but everything comes with time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OK ... great start with the way characters look, the interactions,
but their state of mind translated to dialogues is still inadequate,
like never land anyone in your whole life inadequate.

Also, choosing basketball pits you in there with tricking people about how old the characters are,
judging by the mere fact most times basketball players get picked because of their unusual height
that most of the times towers over their peers.

Oh look, non-schoolboy mc.
Damn, they do exist huh. :eek:
Truly happy to hear that, thank you! Also, yeah I'm not a fan of middle schoolers myself :D

Hey there, thank you for your kind words. I had write the story of this VN back in 2019. Didn't had the PC to visualize it. Recently I made an upgrade, so I'm ready to work. Can't tell exactly how many episodes it will have, but I have a lot to tell through this VN, so it will be a big one. A lot of things have to be polished, but everything comes with time.
Other than that, good luck everyone, gaming or game making!

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
OK ... great start with the way characters look, the interactions,
but their state of mind translated to dialogues is still inadequate,
like never land anyone in your whole life inadequate.

Also, choosing basketball pits you in there with tricking people about how old the characters are,
judging by the mere fact most times basketball players get picked because of their unusual height
that most of the times towers over their peers.

Other than that, good luck everyone, gaming or game making!
Hey, thank you for that comment and your opinion, highly appreciate that.
By my opinion, not every basketball player have to be 6foot.5/200cm and the real life is a proof of that. I can't say that they are "bulky", I can say that they are fit, how it supposed to be. About MC being shorter than his mother and the girls, maybe I didn't visualize it that good, but in these scenes his Mother and Kiara are wearing high heels. Anyway, again thank you for that I will have it in mind <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
So, I am just wondering about something with the spanking tag. What kind of spanking scenes are you thinking of putting in the game?

Reactions: Stormmie

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have you heard all of his potty mouth bad words, have you not?
So, I am just wondering about something with the spanking tag. What kind of spanking scenes are you thinking of putting in the game?
Mommy must be bringing down the hammer hard on his budunk pretty damn fast.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Have you heard all of his potty mouth bad words, have you not?

Mommy must be bringing down the hammer hard on his budunk pretty damn fast.
Maybe. Or we get a role-reversal and see his mom over her son's knees. Given the tease of when he called her a "young lady." Lol

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes