VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hustle [Demo] [Stormmie]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some honorable mentions from this site, some on hold, some done:
holy a black dude mc thats new first time ive seen it now i can actually immerse my self more since im black
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game makes the boys look like hustlers, maybe these are the days of fifty cent before he went to prison, we may find out why, who knows.

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Is it possible to have diffetent colour for the dialogue? i had difficult to see it because of the purple colour. Will there choices that will change the story or its more like the certain dialogue?
As the overview hints, there will be some choices which will not have an impact, and there will be some choices which will change the whole game. For the dialogue, thank you, I will have a look and try to make it better with the next release.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Hey there, thank you for your kind words. I had write the story of this VN back in 2019. Didn't had the PC to visualize it. Recently I made an upgrade, so I'm ready to work. Can't tell exactly how many episodes it will have, but I have a lot to tell through this VN, so it will be a big one. A lot of things have to be polished, but everything comes with time.
I fecking LOVE IT when the dev has actually written the story beforehand and knows what he wants to tell! I hate wishy-washy devs who are like "oh please tell me what direction you want the story to go ..."

Kudos!

With that being said, since you know the story already Stormmie it should be possible to add all your planned tags under Genre in OP. ;)

Something like this funny fecker:

1658044222492.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stormmie

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
I fecking LOVE IT when the dev has actually written the story beforehand and knows what he wants to tell! I hate wishy-washy devs who are like "oh please tell me what direction you want the story to go ..."

Kudos!

With that being said, since you know the story already Stormmie it should be possible to add all your planned tags under Genre in OP. ;)

Something like this funny fecker:

View attachment 1930178
Hey, man!

Appreciate your comment. I've added all of the tags (I believe).

4evernewbie

Nov 11, 2020
not a fan
site rules dictate that tags are for CURRENT content only. this has been abused, if it was tagged correctly i wouldn't have wasted the download for this 2 minutes of pretty sub par VN.
it is called a demo but all it demonstrates is a lot of focus on the mc design but less focus on consistent lighting or other characters, the writing will be sub standard and that updates will be extremely short.
not an unseen formula here on this site.
all have led to abandoned tags that i have seen in nearly a decade on this site.

every rule has exceptions but considering how many tags are a lie, i doubt this will be one

Reactions: Stormmie

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
not a fan
site rules dictate that tags are for CURRENT content only. this has been abused, if it was tagged correctly i wouldn't have wasted the download for this 2 minutes of pretty sub par VN.
it is called a demo but all it demonstrates is a lot of focus on the mc design but less focus on consistent lighting or other characters, the writing will be sub standard and that updates will be extremely short.
not an unseen formula here on this site.
all have led to abandoned tags that i have seen in nearly a decade on this site.

every rule has exceptions but considering how many tags are a lie, i doubt this will be one
Hey, appreciate your opinion. I can't wait to prove you wrong (Specially for the "short" updates). Cheers!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes