Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The slave making pen can be used after sex to mark non-important npcs, after marked when they show up the next day the bar won't fill up.
Ah, finally got it, thanks.

As an aside, any idea of how to get Hana in game with the alternate outfit (skimpy shorts & top)?

Hyeonmie

Mar 18, 2019
In Sandbox mode Hana has 3 costumes and i have 2 questions about them.

- what is the difference between costume 1 and 2? I really have no idea whatsoever.

- Is there a way to get Hana in costume 3 on game mode? Would like to see that, specially if it involves some scenes like those with Olivea....
im interested with the hana costume 3 story, probably its depend on your choice when you first meet and watch her masturbate, hasnt try it yet anyone know how to trigger the story?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Can somebody help me with Hana scene ? I have a mission on stage 2 that says, meet hana in rubin, but do i have to play stage 2 or stage 1. I played both and when she shows up (when she does), I can't do anything specific to her

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What happened to 1.80 and 1.90? From ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Sonico

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys this game dont have any cheats like i check in some old com i found a cheat like S+P and in game is say is turned something ON but i dont found any cheat option .... some help pls?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hi guys this game dont have any cheats like i check in some old com i found a cheat like S+P and in game is say is tuned something on but i dont found any cheat option .... some help pls?
Not much in the way of cheats, the one that has been mentioned more than once (in this same page of the thread, might be said) is this one:

See the snake in the title screen?
Click on the snake's eyes the cheat code:
left left right left left right left left right

That will open Sandbox & Memoir.

Overall the game is pretty simple and as long as you keep going forward, check out any new dialogue boxes and keep going to practice periodically, things should work themselves fine on their own.

Reactions: Ezra and TaoKirito

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone know the correct method to get Hana to orgasm normally without the use of potions? I'm only seeking that method because I know potion method makes it super easy. Best that I can get to her is around 75% before she runs away.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes