Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, ordering them to take off just the shirt generally exposes that with minimal fuss. Or you can use the flags to make sure only your prefered gender to molest.... i mean, check, comes up. ;)
Oh, I knew about the flags, but getting one of the tall men was way faster to process since they don't hide weapons, so I didn't really use them. And I could keep checking the papers while listening for the metallic "clink" of a weapon with the groping, whereas a menu obscures the paper in the clothing mode.
I go hardcore time efficiency on these games. I could process 15-20 people a day both here and in Papers, Please ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
Oh yeah. I got so many of those between the restrictions on weapons and getting the Threat detector... On top of that, the little fuckers always had knives on them.
I always strip them immediately they prefer being nude than being touched anyway

hamuncd

Jun 11, 2018
i swear i remember you could press 2 keys in one of the menus and it would make the game even easier. was i just imagining that?

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
i swear i remember you could press 2 keys in one of the menus and it would make the game even easier. was i just imagining that?
8 is true.
9 is false.
1-5 does some command.
If that's what you mean then yes. you are right.

Scrublord123

Oct 11, 2019
Does anyone know what the last is or where to get it?
I already have max Evaluation and completed the game, but still have the last spot open.
Anyone have any ideas?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone know what the last is or where to get it?
I already have max Evaluation and completed the game, but still have the last spot open.
Anyone have any ideas?
As far as i know, nothing at pressent.
Even in sandbox mode that spot remains empty.

Kratherozh

Aug 23, 2017
I need help as the scene of Hana is supposed to be unlocked?
I have tried a lot of variables and I still can't get it

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I need help as the scene of Hana is supposed to be unlocked?
I have tried a lot of variables and I still can't get it
What exactly do you mean? Are you talking of the first meeting with Hana in Rubin Pass or the ssecond one that happens in the city of Eisen?

Question - can anyonne tell me what use is the "slave-marking pen" in the game?

Last edited:

Mirageontourage

May 14, 2017
Is there actually a way to get a pleasure meter with those you inspect? Im Stage 3 and i see none, but got a potion for it... oO
Nevermind unlocked the quest right now

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
holy f , where is come out those patch stuff , i played since v1.11 lucky i saved save-game just for be sure

Da Vinci

Sep 6, 2018
Question - can anyonne tell me what use is the "slave-marking pen" in the game?
The slave making pen can be used after sex to mark non-important npcs, after marked when they show up the next day the bar won't fill up.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes