ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Seems like 1.43 may be on the way too, since there are already bugs reported on 1.42 that the dev intends to fix in the next version. He didn't say it's a version that will come soon, but if it's just a bugfix version like 1.42, that came very quickly after 1.41, we may see it soon.

From Ci-en:
Known bug (added around 10/6 14:00)
The following bugs were found in Ver1.42.
It will be supported in the next update.

・ Some of the mouseover explanations are incorrect when inserting the butt hole.
・ Stage 2 Krissha's advice and the expiration date of the armed permit are incorrect.

About this update
As stated in the patch note above, we've made
two minor changes and a few bug fixes.
Since each change is as written, individual explanations are omitted.

If there are no noticeable problems with this version,
we will resume work toward the next release of Ver1.50.
I will let you know in the Cien article when I have a plan for that.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the continuous minor updates of bug fixes.
I would like to continue to update with caution.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Nice. How likely do you think it is we get a 1.43 hotfix as mentioned in this thread?
I don't see any mention of it the comments from the . It only took two days after .41 for .42, so if nothing happens in the next few days I'd guess they're going to wait for the next big update.

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Nice. How likely do you think it is we get a 1.43 hotfix as mentioned in this thread?
Hey do you know which file has all the data containing layering orders? Everytime I get the new update and copy paste all my clothing mods over to the new version, the layering is all stuffed up again and it's annoying to fix.

Mantell

Sep 12, 2017
1.42 appeared on , and they've installed The Butler's patch so it's partially uncensored...
The Imperial Gatekeeper 1.42 - Workupload
Hahaha. This is not Buttler's patch.
This is textures from mod "the imperia gatekeeper BeautyPack by 웰치포도".
This is funny for me because I made build that you send. And this build have some my edits.
I combine two versions of games.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Sep 21, 2020
Hey do you know which file has all the data containing layering orders? Everytime I get the new update and copy paste all my clothing mods over to the new version, the layering is all stuffed up again and it's annoying to fix.
If it's in the same place it should be Type 22, Data [Character number], Page 5, Rows 11-15 for frontal outfits 1-4, Rows 17-20 for back outfits 1-4
Go back a few pages to see how to use the values.

There's also data referring to what layers should be removed when targeting specific holes to have sex. It's on Type 21, Data [Character number], Page 5, Rows 16-19 for outfits 1-4.
This one I'm still not sure how it works, I have good idea how it works but I'm not confident enough to make a small guide. Copypaste from other characters that remove things in the same way because I'm not sure what 2 of those values are for.

You can export and import things between versions by the way, use Export "Data [Multi]" or "Data [Multi/CSV]", select the row and then import back on the new version.

Sorry, I've been busy finishing assets. I greatly expanded on a secret character. Holding translation off for a couple days because I don't want the version to update right as I finish the Content Patch.

Sep 21, 2020
Update
I'm finally finished with the graphics. I'm moving on to rendering all of them (It must be 200-400 files), translating, and then a short beta test.
I noticed the 1.42 version available did not have Frida uncensored. It seems Tengsten swapped Frida's C11 character for C10, formerly occupied by the guard and there's a dummy file they targeted instead of the good one.
Anyway, I fixed all body files. Someone also requested her face to be fixed, so I did.

I am done with the polish (I think), Among many many things I customized weapons for Tall Woman (Falchion) and Beast Girl (Dagger). Everything is pretty much ready and I'm rather happy about it because it's been a damn grind.
Here's a sample of Frida and a peek at the final Tall Woman and Beast Girl (just 1 of 4 outfits of course). Enjoy

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Update
I'm finally finished with the graphics. I'm moving on to rendering all of them (It must be 200-400 files), translating, and then a short beta test.
I noticed the 1.42 version available did not have Frida uncensored. It seems Tengsten swapped Frida's C11 character for C10, formerly occupied by the guard and there's a dummy file they targeted instead of the good one.
Anyway, I fixed all body files. Someone also requested her face to be fixed, so I did.

I am done with the polish (I think), Among many many things I customized weapons for Tall Woman (Falchion) and Beast Girl (Dagger). Everything is pretty much ready and I'm rather happy about it because it's been a damn grind.
Here's a sample of Frida and a peek at the final Tall Woman and Beast Girl (just 1 of 4 outfits of course). Enjoy
That uncensored art is considerably better than mine. >.<
There are a few still censored though.
It would be nice if we had the source of that patch.
By source I mean the site where the author keep his patch updated.

BTW here is a quick tip for you guys to update the game with my patch or any other patch and even merging both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
New article on Cien.

Looks like next update might not be until the 20th or after. I can't tell if he means the next update is on the 20th, or he will tell us what the update is on the 20th due to the translation.

But he did give us some long term goals he's got planned. Hana's second outfit will be integrated into the main game with a new event for her, as well as a new event for Paula. Two more characters, Curl and Brigit will be added to the game at some point as well.

He also said he's started work on another game that is not yet announced. Only details is fem protagonist and it's a management sim of some sort, and it's not a sequel to ImpG.

He doesn't mention anything about Olivia being updated with the new sex poses, I really hope she does, but he does mention people have been asking him and he seems somewhat open to the idea. Olivia and Beast Woman are the two hottest girls and neither have the spread legs half undressed sex pose, and I really want them to be updated.

Sep 21, 2020
That uncensored art is considerably better than mine. >.<
There are a few still censored though.
It would be nice if we had the source that patch.
By source I mean the site where the author keep his patch updated.
It's just copypaste-morph work. Easier to land the same style that way.

New article on Cien.

Looks like next update might not be until the 20th or after. I can't tell if he means the next update is on the 20th, or he will tell us what the update is on the 20th due to the translation.

But he did give us some long term goals he's got planned. Hana's second outfit will be integrated into the main game with a new event for her, as well as a new event for Paula. Two more characters, Curl and Brigit will be added to the game at some point as well.

He also said he's started work on another game that is not yet announced. Only details is fem protagonist and it's a management sim of some sort, and it's not a sequel to ImpG.

He doesn't mention anything about Olivia being updated with the new sex poses, I really hope she does, but he does mention people have been asking him and he seems somewhat open to the idea. Olivia and Beast Woman are the two hottest girls and neither have the spread legs half undressed sex pose, and I really want them to be updated.
20th this month?
Hell no, they just released 1.4. I just organized every pic in the game plus rendered 360 unique files, I'm foaming at the mouth man, itching to translate and be done with it.
I'll start with the parts of the DB I can port then and just do Common Events at the very very end then.
It would be incredibly helpful for the code to just draw strings from an easy to edit ini/txt file. It would also allow many easy translations into different languages. Doubt Tengsten will bother though.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
20th this month?
Hell no, they just released 1.4. I just organized every pic in the game plus rendered 360 unique files, I'm foaming at the mouth man, itching to translate and be done with it.
I'll start with the parts of the DB I can port then and just do Common Events at the very very end then.
It would be incredibly helpful for the code to just draw strings from an easy to edit ini/txt file. It would also allow many easy translations into different languages. Doubt Tengsten will bother though.
You're gonna burn yourself out friend if you keep edging your mod like this. I remember when I first found out about this game I put off a playthrough of the story for about 2 months because I was constantly waiting for the next update which was right around the corner (and to be honest, they were more frequent last year), eventually I just had to pull the trigger and do a playthrough. You'll just be waiting forever. After the 20th there will be some bug found, another update 2 days later fixing it then a post saying wait for 1.5 coming the following month etc.

Just release it when it's done, when your satisfied with it. And once this game is finally fully completed and the dev moves over to his next project and stops updating this one, then all the mods can be updated and merged together into one final mega pack of the best uncensors, character mods and outfits mods all put together. But in the meantime every mod is just gonna partially break every update.

Reactions: owo02

The Butler

May 3, 2017
It's just copypaste-morph work. Easier to land the same style that way.
I browsed through some of the files. I noticed they are pretty similar. It's still good though.

I thought about doing that at first but it would look boring or so I thought.
So in the end I decided to do everything different from each other.
I planned to redraw everything with a clean art at some point but I lost interest in the game.
And way too much time trying to make that sex animation look good lol.

Sep 21, 2020
I browsed through some of the files. I noticed they are pretty similar. It's still good though.

I thought about doing that at first but it would look boring or so I thought.
So in the end I decided to do everything different from each other.
I planned to redraw everything with a clean art at some point but I lost interest in the game.
And way too much time trying to make that sex animation look good lol.
Yeah I do the same, Not making a mod about Frida though, so a cheap decent decensor looking will do.

You're gonna burn yourself out friend if you keep edging your mod like this. I remember when I first found out about this game I put off a playthrough of the story for about 2 months because I was constantly waiting for the next update which was right around the corner (and to be honest, they were more frequent last year), eventually I just had to pull the trigger and do a playthrough. You'll just be waiting forever. After the 20th there will be some bug found, another update 2 days later fixing it then a post saying wait for 1.5 coming the following month etc.

Just release it when it's done, when your satisfied with it. And once this game is finally fully completed and the dev moves over to his next project and stops updating this one, then all the mods can be updated and merged together into one final mega pack of the best uncensors, character mods and outfits mods all put together. But in the meantime every mod is just gonna partially break every update.
Yeah I don't know. Wolf editor lets you export everything, so I'm wondering about the scripts translation part, if there isn't a way to automate the process with a batch script, some other tool or something. We'll see.

Reactions: popior

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Yeah I do the same, Not making a mod about Frida though, so a cheap decent decensor looking will do.

Yeah I don't know. Wolf editor lets you export everything, so I'm wondering about the scripts translation part, if there isn't a way to automate the process with a batch script, some other tool or something. We'll see.
You might be able to do that with Translator++ these is an updated copy here in f95zone.
What you may want to do is...
Open translator++, hook the game...

Batch translate and take a look around to fix stuff.
Inject, and then you can share the files from data folder. since it's where scripts and other text data are located at.

Last edited:
Reactions: Procrastinatus

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Nevermind Carl is Frida's little brother and Bridget is the shop owner in that other game.
So yeah, I'm hyped for both.

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes