Sep 21, 2020
Excuse the double post.
I'm keeping quite a bit under wraps but since it's going to take longer than expected here's a WIP sneak peek.
I already have a rough draft on the dialogue and an idea on how it's going to work. Look out for these two.
There's already 3 character/outfits and 4 encounters.
Also feel free to name them if their looks are anything to go by. Suggestions welcome as always.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Excuse the double post.
I'm keeping quite a bit under wraps but since it's going to take longer than expected here's a WIP sneak peek.
I already have a rough draft on the dialogue and an idea on how it's going to work. Look out for these two.
There's already 3 character/outfits and 4 encounters.
Also feel free to name them if their looks are anything to go by. Suggestions welcome as always.
Lana & Emma
Just goes by feeling.
Also - Wow. Awesome :)

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020
Thanks, I'm gonna need luck.
For anyone interested in future modding. I am carefully testing each variable and labeling it. There's just a handful left on the player data DB which are a mystery.

The bad news. Seems characters can't ever get the slutty tag, it's for random characters. I could've sworn Paula had pink numbers when you inspect her. No unique characters qualify as slutty. This means progression when it comes to random characters so at the very least the dialogue changes a little is not possible. Unless someone can correct me and has managed to turn white numbers into pink with the slave pen or something else.
It also seems certain things like bribe and sex offer chance are not there but on scripts giving the same chance to every character.
I am out of values to test and I'm pretty sure it's not affected by anything. Bribe amount, Prostitution compliance, all there, just not the chance to always try to bribe you or offer sex.

Good news, there are two free slots on that DB the devs haven't used yet. If I manage to find the script where the chance is calculated or declared I can load the variable right before and add it into the game. I'm burnt out for the day though. I'll figure it out tomorrow

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Thanks, I'm gonna need luck.
For anyone interested in future modding. I am carefully testing each variable and labeling it. There's just a handful left on the player data DB which are a mystery.

The bad news. Seems characters can't ever get the slutty tag, it's for random characters. I could've sworn Paula had pink numbers when you inspect her. No unique characters qualify as slutty. This means progression when it comes to random characters so at the very least the dialogue changes a little is not possible. Unless someone can correct me and has managed to turn white numbers into pink with the slave pen or something else.
It also seems certain things like bribe and sex offer chance are not there but on scripts giving the same chance to every character.
I am out of values to test and I'm pretty sure it's not affected by anything. Bribe amount, Prostitution compliance, all there, just not the chance to always try to bribe you or offer sex.

Good news, there are two free slots on that DB the devs haven't used yet. If I manage to find the script where the chance is calculated or declared I can load the variable right before and add it into the game. I'm burnt out for the day though. I'll figure it out tomorrow
Godspeed to you!

Jan 22, 2018
honestly i really like this game, played for like 8 hours straight when i played for the first time, and it was more to the mechanic, pretty fun mechanic tbh, even forgot that it was a hentai game

Vader1971

Dec 9, 2019
Hello! Please tell me, it turns out in version 1.40 there is no story mission where you can meet Frida, except for a glimpse?

Jun 21, 2017
Procrastinatus, the new character you had will be totally new personality (like the elf in the Beautiful patch), or they will be special character inside a already existing category (like the ''chubby woman'' [elf in B.P] that give bonuses) ?

Sep 21, 2020
Procrastinatus, the new character you had will be totally new personality (like the elf in the Beautiful patch), or they will be special character inside a already existing category (like the ''chubby woman'' [elf in B.P] that give bonuses) ?
Like the elf, new. So far I have "Cat Girl" and "Skinny Woman" as new categories. Each have a new body 4 new hairstyles, 4 new outfits and everything else that goes with it. This is just more content for variety's sake.

The last thing I posted is just extra "Rare encounters", another part of the mod. When calling a new person there will be a 2.5% chance you'll meet a unique character (already tested, works fine).
They're meant to be characters with special personalities, bodies and outfits, but not intractable like Chrisia, Paula, Hanna.. . Some of them you'll meet on different stages finding themselves in different situations. I'm still playing with the code to see how much I can get away with.

Edit: Might as well attach this, gave Emma a haircut and center her eyes, something didn't seem right with last one

Reactions: ShannonKun
Sep 21, 2020
By the way, minor changes to the UI done for a variety of reasons.
Green "True" and red "False" buttons were changed to Allow and Deny, Stamps to Approved and Denied.
Notches recolored from a hard to see black to plain white, so you don't have to squint to see them.
Added credits to main screen and Content Patch version right next to Beauty Pack credits
UI buttons redone to maintain the same style but made smoother instead of hard pixels.
UI animated cursor for tapping and grabbing redone the same way

Considering changing the hand GFX for fingering ass as well to less humorous but more natural "technique".

A couple more minor unique characters and off to beta test the first release. This will drag on for too long if I keep adding features

Jun 21, 2017
Like the elf, new. So far I have "Cat Girl" and "Skinny Woman" as new categories. Each have a new body 4 new hairstyles, 4 new outfits and everything else that goes with it. This is just more content for variety's sake.

The last thing I posted is just extra "Rare encounters", another part of the mod. When calling a new person there will be a 2.5% chance you'll meet a unique character (already tested, works fine).
They're meant to be characters with special personalities, bodies and outfits, but not intractable like Chrisia, Paula, Hanna.. . Some of them you'll meet on different stages finding themselves in different situations. I'm still playing with the code to see how much I can get away with.

Edit: Might as well attach this, gave Emma a haircut and center her eyes, something didn't seem right with last one
Yes ! I cant wait for it ! It will be super cool !!! Good luck man, if you want new idea or suggestion, just ask i'll be really glad to help ^^

Sep 21, 2020
Yes ! I cant wait for it ! It will be super cool !!! Good luck man, if you want new idea or suggestion, just ask i'll be really glad to help ^^
Anything you want to suggest is welcome.
Read back a few pages if you want to get a better feel for what I'm making

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Green "True" and red "False" buttons were changed to Allow and Deny, Stamps to Approved and Denied.
Notches recolored from a hard to see black to plain white, so you don't have to squint to see them.
Added credits to main screen and Content Patch version right next to Beauty Pack credits
UI buttons redone to maintain the same style but made smoother instead of hard pixels.

Considering changing the hand GFX for fingering ass as well to less humorous but more natural "technique".

A couple more minor unique characters and off to beta test the first release. This will drag on for too long if I keep adding features
Even the UI?! You are a God!

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019

That reminds me, I recall one of the mods (maybe the butlers patch for uncen) also changed the keys for the allow & deny buttons. The current keys are really uncomfortable. Can you make them Z and X? that will be so much better.

Also, I see you adopted my name suggestions! that makes me more happy than I thought it would for some reason :)
So thank you for that ^_^

Sep 21, 2020
That reminds me, I recall one of the mods (maybe the butlers patch for uncen) also changed the keys for the allow & deny buttons. The current keys are really uncomfortable. Can you make them Z and X? that will be so much better.

Also, I see you adopted my name suggestions! that makes me more happy than I thought it would for some reason :)
So thank you for that ^_^
I'll look into it, it's probably right in the database. As you know though, Japanese, no promises. I'll make a note

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes