ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Considering all the mods of this game I've seen, it's going to be hard to play the "Vanilla" version again. Well not hard, but at any rate, I think I'll wait for Procrastinatus mod :)
Hopefully it will have better English and all the new content also modded, aside for the obvious meat of the mod, the character modifications I can't wait to see :)

namereq

Apr 4, 2019
"Added a standing pose of Chrisia to support clothed intercourse."
Someone get the difference of poses between versions? I just look new feature of keeping clothes, that's all? I am affraid i can miss something

Sep 21, 2020
Considering all the mods of this game I've seen, it's going to be hard to play the "Vanilla" version again. Well not hard, but at any rate, I think I'll wait for Procrastinatus mod :)
Hopefully it will have better English and all the new content also modded, aside for the obvious meat of the mod, the character modifications I can't wait to see :)
I only know of beauty pack, can I get some info on those mods?

Thanks for the faith btw. I haven't been slacking just taking my time with the assets. It's mostly clever copypaste work but I've had to draw certain things from scratch.

Finished all Cat Girl hairstyles and outfits, back and front (Proud of how they turned out, honestly)
Corrected/Re-made Skinny Woman outfit, replaced (3) hairstyles for more feminine ones and made quality improvement tweaks
Two uncensored dicks, side work to uncensor every pixel in the game
Tweaked some male outfits
Modified body to fit rare encounter character, made hairstyle and 2 outfit sets to fit said encounters (front, working on back).

Need 2 other rare encounter characters.
Got to decensor Frida
Got to translate

I'm thinking of also translating parts of the code and releasing this version with the editor included in case others want to keep modding on top.

I've considered the ideas for rare character encounters posted here
Exhibitionist: Half-ways done, keeping a tight lip on this one, surprise.
Perverted woman: Will be done, if not this release the version after
Authority figure/Strict woman: Envisioned a lore friendly military envoy from the antagonist nation, will make either on release version or after
Prostitute: I'd love to do it but it would feel flat since as it is you can pay anyone for sex.

Other ideas:
Girl who can't shut up about her boyfriend (arrogant, dismissive) - fun for dialogue when you know what inevitably happens
Heavily pierced/Tattooed woman (rowdy)
Guard who is actually a woman in disguise (don't know personality yet, just a thought)
(Pirate?) who's never got documentation in order and offers big bribes
One who's never got papers and always offers sex. Horned succubus?

Creative ideas for rare encounter characters still welcome.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Aside for the uncen mod and beauty mod, there were (i think) 2 other clothing mods made by people here.
Also, your willingness to release this with a "mod friendly" code is really great, such a rare thing really.
Another character idea could be a wizard type girl, that similarly to the fortune teller, can give you a random buff as magic surges from her when she orgasms. I was thinking she could be bitchy or dominating normally, and submissive when marked with pen.

Thank you again, seems like you are making faster progress than paid developers. Looking forward to it :)

Sep 21, 2020
Aside for the uncen mod and beauty mod, there were (i think) 2 other clothing mods made by people here.
Also, your willingness to release this with a "mod friendly" code is really great, such a rare thing really.
Another character idea could be a wizard type girl, that similarly to the fortune teller, can give you a random buff as magic surges from her when she orgasms. I was thinking she could be bitchy or dominating normally, and submissive when marked with pen.

Thank you again, seems like you are making faster progress than paid developers. Looking forward to it :)
I'll have to back track, really early into the thread? I'm coloring a set of balls right now, busy work, you understand

Devs have more to worry about than just whipping out content, but thank you.
A wizard like Sibilla would need scripting, works for a proper unique character with dialogue and options. I haven't tried to script an encounter and I'm not sure it's a good idea either. The special encounter slots on stage are limited, at least a stage with many possible encounters is full and has no free slots if I remember correctly.
I'm not even sure if scripts are tied to these, it could work just fine without them, no idea yet.
You'd think I know my way around the code but I just lucked out deducing where the script does something very specific when it comes to calling characters.
I could look into scripting characters after releasing something, for now I'd rather focus on just that.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I only know of beauty pack, can I get some info on those mods?

Thanks for the faith btw. I haven't been slacking just taking my time with the assets. It's mostly clever copypaste work but I've had to draw certain things from scratch.

Finished all Cat Girl hairstyles and outfits, back and front (Proud of how they turned out, honestly)
Corrected/Re-made Skinny Woman outfit, replaced (3) hairstyles for more feminine ones and made quality improvement tweaks
Two uncensored dicks, side work to uncensor every pixel in the game
Tweaked some male outfits
Modified body to fit rare encounter character, made hairstyle and 2 outfit sets to fit said encounters (front, working on back).

Need 2 other rare encounter characters.
Got to decensor Frida
Got to translate

I'm thinking of also translating parts of the code and releasing this version with the editor included in case others want to keep modding on top.

I've considered the ideas for rare character encounters posted here
Exhibitionist: Half-ways done, keeping a tight lip on this one, surprise.
Perverted woman: Will be done, if not this release the version after
Authority figure/Strict woman: Envisioned a lore friendly military envoy from the antagonist nation, will make either on release version or after
Prostitute: I'd love to do it but it would feel flat since as it is you can pay anyone for sex.

Other ideas:
Girl who can't shut up about her boyfriend (arrogant, dismissive) - fun for dialogue when you know what inevitably happens
Heavily pierced/Tattooed woman (rowdy)
Guard who is actually a woman in disguise (don't know personality yet, just a thought)
(Pirate?) who's never got documentation in order and offers big bribes
One who's never got papers and always offers sex. Horned succubus?

Creative ideas for rare encounter characters still welcome.
Is it possible to make the shotas less "buff", I think they look too muscular.
Asking for a friend btw.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Rare encounters eh?

Cool encounters (if possible) for me at least would include
Seeing the main characters (Chrisia, Olivia, etc.) come into checkup for various reasons
Someone who wants to be sexually harassed by Till (they mightve heard of what you like to do and want to experience it themselves or something)
futas/traps (not really needed but can never go wrong with futas ;))
Maybe a woman who starts off conservatively dressed but as Till constantly takes her she dresses more slutty
An inspector (you may or may not know who it is on sight) who comes to check up on you and attacking could result in penalties unless you turn them into a slave.

Some ideas off the top of my head.

Sep 21, 2020
Rare encounters eh?

Cool encounters (if possible)
Already tested the code, I originally did it to add more character slots per stage, then realized I could use more specific RNG to make them more or less likely to appear every re-roll. With a simple counter you can even make sure you don't get two rare encounters after N number of candidates.

for me at least would include
Seeing the main characters (Chrisia, Olivia, etc.) come into checkup for various reasons
Someone who wants to be sexually harassed by Till (they mightve heard of what you like to do and want to experience it themselves or something)
Thought about it, but there's nothing keeping track of how your progress goes unless it's scripts for special characters. I can understand the mathematics behind the code, but for more specific stuff I'm at a loss, I don't speak japanese.
Assuming the player is always going hardcore TSA agent this check wouldn't be needed though. Not a bad suggestion.

futas/traps (not really needed but can never go wrong with futas ;))
I already drew three cocks, I can just slightly modify them and slap them into a female body I guess.
Game needs checks for male and female though (I assume to be able to tell if there's vag use or not). Would you suggest to categorize them as male or female?
Futa with balls or essentially a big clit with vag? I am not a futa connoisseur, enlighten me please.

Maybe a woman who starts off conservatively dressed but as Till constantly takes her she dresses more slutty
That's Hannah, and maybe now Chrisa, holding off playing 1.4 until I got to do a beta test run, easier to translate everything that way.
I've toyed with a similar idea in my head. There's different dialogue for non slut and slut, and I think the difference is the partner count. I think it's around 50? unless it's a different variable. Haven't tested. Either way, if the number was the case you could very well put a character on 46 or so, after the player fucks them 5 times they'd transition into a slut. Maybe, needs testing.

An inspector (you may or may not know who it is on sight) who comes to check up on you and attacking could result in penalties unless you turn them into a slave.
Good idea but needs scripting, it's more for a special character than a rare encounter.

Some ideas off the top of my head.
Thank you, I got some nice input out of it

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Futa with balls or essentially a big clit with vag? I am not a futa connoisseur, enlighten me please.
I believe both technically qualify as futa, so it would just be a matter of preference. So whatever's best for you I suppose. I'm fine with either. As for gender once again completely up to you. While most of the time futas refer to females, there have been male futas so it's more about whether they look feminine or not. Hopefully this answered your question.

Sep 21, 2020
I feel the arms on the edit still need to be a bit longer since the hands are so big in comparison.
True, But lengthening the arms too much would make it look more masculine. I also don't want to deviate too much from the original style.
Corrected outfits as well. Final on the right

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes