Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Those outfit modifications are fantastic, better than mine anyways. I can't wait till you are ready for release.

Yes it's for Wolf Editor. Also use DxaDecode or any program like that to extract .wolf files. Once extracted you can run the game just the same and change things on the fly.

You have to select the character which I forgot to mention.
Here's a list in case you can't read moon runes either.

Character IDs:
0:
1: Chrisia
2: Olivea
3: Hana
4: Paula
5:
6: Richard
7: Richard (2)
8: Trader
9: Olivea (2)
10: ???
11: Frida
12: -
13: Sibilla
14: Audrey (outlaw)
15: Aika (outlaw)
16: Lena (outlaw)
17: Alex (outlaw)
18: Rose (outlaw)
19: Vusi (outlaw)
20: Richard (3)
21: Tall man
22: Young man
23: Beast man
24: ???
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31: Slender woman
32: Petite woman
33: Chubby woman
34: Urban woman
35: Best woman
36: Noble lady
37: Slender elf

View > User Database > 22 (Left panel) > Character ID (center panel) > Page 5 (right panel tabs), that's where it is, it should be at the bottom right

About the 4 layers, yes anything is possible but not without heavily modifying the game. The layers are tied to dialogue, you'd have to add buttons and change the code to make everything fit. Practical answer, no, it's at the foundation of how the game does what it does.
There are D states (not sure what it stands for).it's alternative states that clothes and bodies have that activate upon penetration, like moving aside a piece of clothing, spreading ass checks and so on. Clothing layers can also have a "horny" state like bodies do, just extend the image to double its width and make a copy, much like how bodies are. You can see an example of this on Hanna's underwear sprites, left is dry, right is wet.

Modding this game is relatively easy. If you need any help finding anything just ask.
Based, thank you so much. Saved and will give proper modding a go. I actually released some of the costumes I edited a few months back for an older version of the game and I've been meaning to update it. I might just spend the next few weeks learning this when I have free time and update it with new stuff from the Beauty Pack.

What's interesting is there seems to be spare spaces. If you were to copy paste Slender Woman 31 into slot 30 would you get two versions of Slender Woman? I ask because I really like some of the costumes from the original version of the game, as well as the Beauty Pack alterations, so if melding them together and having Slot 30 Slender Woman, and Slot 31 Beauty Pack Slender Woman is possible I'd like to do that and then release the update for my mod whenever the dev releases his next update that includes all of Chrisia's new content and finally adding Frida to the game.

Reactions: ShannonKun
Sep 21, 2020
Those outfit modifications are fantastic, better than mine anyways. I can't wait till you are ready for release.

Based, thank you so much. Saved and will give proper modding a go. I actually released some of the costumes I edited a few months back for an older version of the game and I've been meaning to update it. I might just spend the next few weeks learning this when I have free time and update it with new stuff from the Beauty Pack.

What's interesting is there seems to be spare spaces. If you were to copy paste Slender Woman 31 into slot 30 would you get two versions of Slender Woman? I ask because I really like some of the costumes from the original version of the game, as well as the Beauty Pack alterations, so if melding them together and having Slot 30 Slender Woman, and Slot 31 Beauty Pack Slender Woman is possible I'd like to do that and then release the update for my mod whenever the dev releases his next update that includes all of Chrisia's new content and finally adding Frida to the game.
Yes, that's how you do it.
You need to copy that on 21, 22, 23 and 24
21 is mysterious character data.
Some I've half deciphered, like if it's a to be generated candidate, male or female (relevant to flags) and at what Game Stage does the character start showing up
0: none (called by events)
1-5: Stage 1 to 5

22-23 are image files
Pretty obvious what it's for

24 is dialogue, I have what's what written down, but just as a side note, you edit after [ENG]
And before the text said you can include
(#0-2) for Fx images, blush, sweat, blush and sweat
(@0-9) for F images, different face expressions
For instance, " [ENG]#1@4Hello world! " would make her say "Hello world" blushing and angry.

Just make a copy of each. For slender girl copy 31 to 40 (or some other empty slot) on 21, 22, 23 and 24 and you'll have a perfect copy.
You can also add more slots by hitting "Set Data Count".

The empty spaces in-between are probably reserved slots, It's not completely orderly but they go something like this, as far as I understand it.
0-11 are main characers of different importance
13-20 are uniques
21-23 are generic male types
31-36 are generic female types
37 is Slender Elf from Beauty Pack

The spaces in-between are left by the devs to add content. I would suggest putting yours below Slender Elf or even better further down the list.
I don't think it would be an issue with updates since you have to re-mod the game and can copy-paste them to a different slot anyway, but it's nice to keep things orderly so you know where to find what and can work faster.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Yes, that's how you do it.
You need to copy that on 21, 22, 23 and 24
21 is mysterious character data.
Some I've half deciphered, like if it's a to be generated candidate, male or female (relevant to flags) and at what Game Stage does the character start showing up
0: none (called by events)
1-5: Stage 1 to 5

22-23 are image files
Pretty obvious what it's for

24 is dialogue, I have what's what written down, but just as a side note, you edit after [ENG]
And before the text said you can include
(#0-2) for Fx images, blush, sweat, blush and sweat
(@0-9) for F images, different face expressions
For instance, " [ENG]#1@4Hello world! " would make her say "Hello world" blushing and angry.

Just make a copy of each. For slender girl copy 31 to 40 (or some other empty slot) on 21, 22, 23 and 24 and you'll have a perfect copy.
You can also add more slots by hitting "Set Data Count".

The empty spaces in-between are probably reserved slots, It's not completely orderly but they go something like this, as far as I understand it.
0-11 are main characers of different importance
13-20 are uniques
21-23 are generic male types
31-36 are generic female types
37 is Slender Elf from Beauty Pack

The spaces in-between are left by the devs to add content. I would suggest putting yours below Slender Elf or even better further down the list.
I don't think it would be an issue with updates since you have to re-mod the game and can copy-paste them to a different slot anyway, but it's nice to keep things orderly so you know where to find what and can work faster.
Again thank you very much. I'm gonna download Wolf RPG editor right now and try to figure this out. I will be checking this thread every day in anticipation of your update.

Sep 21, 2020
I have to correct myself and explain something to other people modding the game. I was testing using sandbox only and was surprised when my new characters didn't show up in the stages they were supposed to.
The indication on user database Type 21 I mentioned is either redundant or something else, it's not where they're called from. They're called from Type 19 from each Stage separately.
You can add as many character types as you want to the game itself but there's a "hard" cap on how many types appear in each stage.
As it is there are 5 slots per stage. 2 male, 3 female.
This is a problem because it means limited variety per stage.

Males can be cannibalized I guess, although it's not a perfect option.
A compromise would be to add more variety of hairstyles and clothing for males as they only have 2 per character type, bring it up to 4 and have 1 male slot vs 4 female slots each stage.
Beauty pack guy has the elf only show up at the Palace (Stage 5) and did so by replacing a male type.

I am still digging and may be able to find a way around it. I know special characters like Hana, Sibilla or criminals are not summoned in the same way. Hana is even limited to Stages 1 and 2, although it may just be scripts?
Either way it means there may be a way to at least add a non limited amount of unique characters.

I'd like to know if anyone else has looked into special character calls because I keep digging but not being able to read japanese makes it tough.
And to Mandalore, Yes, you can copy and paste a type like that and it'll be fine in sandbox, but you won't be able to make them show up in levels without replacing something else.

Excuse the long post, this point required clarification.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Posting the new type and outfits I finished by morphing and recycling assets left unused by the Beauty Pack.
Re-colored and morphed some male styles too because screw you I have a flare for tomboys.
It's not as impressive as Beauty Pack stuff but it blends in nicely.
May be subject to change or quality improvement, although they are finished and working in game.

Plus the Ahegao sequence I talked about too. Most MobWoman types have 3 expression files missing. No idea what they're meant for, the extra slots come in handy for this though.
This is amazing!

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I find the undressing the best part of the game
You made me realize something, undressing the people is one the things that makes this game so fun. I mean, yeah it's fun to fuck everyone naked, but sometimes you just want to remove their pants and underwear and then make them walk outside like that.
Or maybe I'm a pervert who knows.

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
You made me realize something, undressing the people is one the things that makes this game so fun. I mean, yeah it's fun to fuck everyone naked, but sometimes you just want to remove their pants and underwear and then make them walk outside like that.
Or maybe I'm a pervert who knows.
Absolutely. Not enough H games simply cater to being an undressing simulator. Or if they do have the feature, it barely scratches the surface. When I play stuff like Honey Select my favorite part is actually just messing around in the editor playing dress up and dress down. This game is so good because in addition to undressing, you also get reactions and dialog, protest and embarrassment at being stripped nude. It's seriously the best. Oh and making them leave without their clothes is the cherry on top for sure. ENF content is always tops. This game scratches so many of my itches, but also leaves so many nearly scratched as well. It's why I am attempting to make my own spiritual successor because the format is perfect. Unfortunately real world events right now have caused development to slow to a halt, but I expect next year things will have calmed and my finances will be in better shape. I want to do too much and I've got much more extensive plans for ENF content for SpacePort Security that I don't want to spoil. But making them leave naked will only be the beginning.

I have to correct myself and explain something to other people modding the game. I was testing using sandbox only and was surprised when my new characters didn't show up in the stages they were supposed to.
The indication on user database Type 21 I mentioned is either redundant or something else, it's not where they're called from. They're called from Type 19 from each Stage separately.
You can add as many character types as you want to the game itself but there's a "hard" cap on how many types appear in each stage.
As it is there are 5 slots per stage. 2 male, 3 female.
This is a problem because it means limited variety per stage.

Males can be cannibalized I guess, although it's not a perfect option.
A compromise would be to add more variety of hairstyles and clothing for males as they only have 2 per character type, bring it up to 4 and have 1 male slot vs 4 female slots each stage.
Beauty pack guy has the elf only show up at the Palace (Stage 5) and did so by replacing a male type.

I am still digging and may be able to find a way around it. I know special characters like Hana, Sibilla or criminals are not summoned in the same way. Hana is even limited to Stages 1 and 2, although it may just be scripts?
Either way it means there may be a way to at least add a non limited amount of unique characters.

I'd like to know if anyone else has looked into special character calls because I keep digging but not being able to read japanese makes it tough.
And to Mandalore, Yes, you can copy and paste a type like that and it'll be fine in sandbox, but you won't be able to make them show up in levels without replacing something else.

Excuse the long post, this point required clarification.
Thank you very much again for these guides, they are extremely helpful. I played around with Wolf RPG a bit following your directions and I managed to fix the layering issues with D.Va outfit already (that were natively in Beauty Pack), and get my idea for noble lady working how I wanted it too. Previously either the bra would layer over the shirt, or it would be mislayered at the back somehow. Now it's fixed. I also modified her third costume just then as well.

ScreenShot_2020_0923_02_45_41.png

So far, for the Beauty Pack I've modified Petite Woman and Noble Woman for all outfits to have bottomless and more sexy undress orders, but haven't done anything for the rest yet. I've modified all outfits for all characters in the base game version to have bottomless and sexier undress orders.

I have a question. Some characters do not have 4 undress slots, but 3 slots. How do I add a picture to the blank 4th slot, if I separate panties from bra and just give it the standard Ac/Ca/Cb/Bx filename, should it be as simple as to just find the place in the editor where that filenames are called and fill in slot 4 with the new filename call? Where would this be?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The previously promised is now up, they hope the update will be out this month. Notable things other than Chrisia, the sandbox will have Frida and there's new costumes for male beastmen.

Edit - That's not how you spell notable...

Last edited:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
The previously promised is now up, they hope the update will be out this month. Noteable things other than Chrisia, the sandbox will have Frida and there's new costumes for male beastmen.
Today has been a very active day for this game indeed. Good news. Can't wait for Frida. I tried to mod her over Richard but it doesn't work well when you can't turn her around. Looks like Urban woman is having her 4th outfit modified a bit too.

Additionally, in regards to my post above, since I posted the full image of Noble Lady, and you can see where her legs are cut off in the frame. Now might be a good time to mention the following.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this is the full image file for her underwear. And as you can see, the full image extends below the knee. This is the same for all outfits and bodies. The game actually cuts off anything under the knee, and as a leg man this annoys me. I think this is due to the bounce that happens when you fuck them. But it means that there is a bit of the image that you never get to see the grand majority of the time. And for some girls it's far more egregious in the amount that gets cut off than the noble woman here.

I wonder if it's possible to edit the positioning and move the girls up a bit to have the full image in view.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Sep 21, 2020
Absolutely. Not enough H games simply cater to being an undressing simulator. Or if they do have the feature, it barely scratches the surface. When I play stuff like Honey Select my favorite part is actually just messing around in the editor playing dress up and dress down. This game is so good because in addition to undressing, you also get reactions and dialog, protest and embarrassment at being stripped nude. It's seriously the best. Oh and making them leave without their clothes is the cherry on top for sure. ENF content is always tops. This game scratches so many of my itches, but also leaves so many nearly scratched as well. It's why I am attempting to make my own spiritual successor because the format is perfect. Unfortunately real world events right now have caused development to slow to a halt, but I expect next year things will have calmed and my finances will be in better shape. I want to do too much and I've got much more extensive plans for ENF content for SpacePort Security that I don't want to spoil. But making them leave naked will only be the beginning.
Custom dialogue makes it better. I quickly figured out most of it was one, poorly translated and second, repetitive and it doesn't need to be. There's plenty of room for variation, not as much as I'd like but for instance there are slots for reactions after having sex once, and another for more than once. Some trigger during the same event but have 2 separate slots depending on if she's slutty or inexperienced. Having to do with sex partner number, I believe.
I'll tidy up my notes if you're interested in editing that as well.

I have a question. Some characters do not have 4 undress slots, but 3 slots. How do I add a picture to the blank 4th slot, if I separate panties from bra and just give it the standard Ac/Ca/Cb/Bx filename, should it be as simple as to just find the place in the editor where that filenames are called and fill in slot 4 with the new filename call? Where would this be?
My experience with Wolf Editor spans a few days. I'm sure you can do it if you're really experienced but as I said, it's capped. You'd need a new entry and there are no slots. I'm sure you could add extra types for that , as the devs did with type 23, which seems to be an extension of 22. In fact if you check the ID 21-24 are under the same name ID, hinting it's just an extension of the same type, it's just the program that references types like that. You could do this somehow but to be honest it's pretty "advanced", I have no clue how to, att least not as of yet.
Look at Type 22, No slots for an extra part.
When it comes to layer order of what you referenced (XXXX0X, you'd need to somehow make the program understand that's a layer. No idea where you'd tell it in what spot the new layer is. Dialogue depends on what you're undressing too, so you'd need to modify that.
And that's just off the top of my head. Everything needs to be referenced otherwise crash, bugs, glitches, heartaches and broken dreams, everything needs to link to everything.

Sorry if it's disappointing, when I said it could be done I mean that technically it can be done, you have pretty much access to the source here. Not without heavy duty surgery though. I'm no stranger to modding but I just started toying with this animal. Can't help much with it.
I encourage you to experiment as there are a lot of things that can indeed be done with ease, just be warned some things will be out of reach unless you study the code like a maniac.

Sep 21, 2020
Today has been a very active day for this game indeed. Good news. Can't wait for Frida. I tried to mod her over Richard but it doesn't work well when you can't turn her around. Looks like Urban woman is having her 4th outfit modified a bit too.

Additionally, in regards to my post above, since I posted the full image of Noble Lady, and you can see where her legs are cut off in the frame. Now might be a good time to mention the following.

So this is the full image file for her underwear. And as you can see, the full image extends below the knee. This is the same for all outfits and bodies. The game actually cuts off anything under the knee, and as a leg man this annoys me. I think this is due to the bounce that happens when you fuck them. But it means that there is a bit of the image that you never get to see the grand majority of the time. And for some girls it's far more egregious in the amount that gets cut off than the noble woman here.

I wonder if it's possible to edit the positioning and move the girls up a bit to have the full image in view.
Not sure in code, you can just literally move all layers up though. It's grindy though.
You'll also need to then go to Type 21 and manually edit the target coordinate Y of mouth, pussy, boobs and behind ass, pussy, ass cheeks.
I'm not sure there's a number you can edit to move everything up.
The coordinates I mentioned are on Type 21 > Page 1
-----
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-----
1> X Distance between hands pinching nips / groping
2> Y Boobs Height
3> X Distance between hands on hips (I think)
4> Y Pussy Height
5> Y Mouth height
-----
1> ??? nothing?
2> X Distance between hands fondling ass cheeks (I think)
3> Y Cheeks height
4> Y Butthole
5> Y Pussy (behind)
-----
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-----

For X lower number is closer
For Y higher number is lower

I really wouldn't advise you put yourself through it though lol, it's a lot of layers

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Custom dialogue makes it better. I quickly figured out most of it was one, poorly translated and second, repetitive and it doesn't need to be. There's plenty of room for variation, not as much as I'd like but for instance there are slots for reactions after having sex once, and another for more than once. Some trigger during the same event but have 2 separate slots depending on if she's slutty or inexperienced. Having to do with sex partner number, I believe.
I'll tidy up my notes if you're interested in editing that as well.
Oh of course. The dialog could be massively improved. But at least they react, at least they have facial expressions etc.

I probably wont bother modding any of the dialog for ImpG, I will be writing my own game instead, but I will definitely have a look at how ImpG's dialog system works. I will fiddle around with Wolf RPG and try to find it. My programmer friend I am working with on SpacePort Security (my game inspired by Imperial Gatekeeper I am slowly working on) has come up with such a complex system of dialog, so I would like to see which one I prefer. Although we were using Godot for SPS, which was causing issues and slowing us down, so my programmer wants to take advantage of this halt in development to ditch Godot and rewrite everything in a custom engine. I did write some dialog for the alpha build of my game but trying to deal with game engine scripting systems is kinda frustrating. I've written some Renpy stuff before and thought that syntax was irritating to deal with, I wish Godot was as simple as Renpy. There is a certain flow to writing, that for me at least gets interrupted when I have to deal with programming syntax. Honestly I don't know how the guys at Black Isle were able to keep their flow state up when writing Planescape Torment. Maybe their engine was better. A lot of respect to them.

My experience with Wolf Editor spans a few days. I'm sure you can do it if you're really experienced but as I said, it's capped. You'd need a new entry and there are no slots. I'm sure you could add extra types for that , as the devs did with type 23, which seems to be an extension of 22. In fact if you check the ID 21-24 are under the same name ID, hinting it's just an extension of the same type, it's just the program that references types like that. You could do this somehow but to be honest it's pretty "advanced", I have no clue how to, att least not as of yet.
Look at Type 22, No slots for an extra part.
When it comes to layer order of what you referenced (XXXX0X, you'd need to somehow make the program understand that's a layer. No idea where you'd tell it in what spot the new layer is. Dialogue depends on what you're undressing too, so you'd need to modify that.
And that's just off the top of my head. Everything needs to be referenced otherwise crash, bugs, glitches, heartaches and broken dreams, everything needs to link to everything.

Sorry if it's disappointing, when I said it could be done I mean that technically it can be done, you have pretty much access to the source here. Not without heavy duty surgery though. I'm no stranger to modding but I just started toying with this animal. Can't help much with it.
I encourage you to experiment as there are a lot of things that can indeed be done with ease, just be warned some things will be out of reach unless you study the code like a maniac.
If this editor wasn't in Moonrunes it would be so much easier figure this all out. I have to thank you for figuring out as much as you have and guiding me. I guess I will have to fiddle with it some more to see if what I want to do is possible.

I think what I am hoping, is that, for example, Petite Girl has 4 layers for Outfit 1,2 and 4, IIRC, but 3 has 3 layers. So I was assuming that one of the layers is there but just doesn't call an image. Guess I will look for it. Editing the 3 layer outfits is more difficult and results in compromises. But I think it might be possible, I'd had to launch them up and check, but I am pretty sure Outfit 3 in the base game is a 4 layer, but in Beauty Pack it's 3 layer. So it must be editable.

Not sure in code, you can just literally move all layers up though. It's grindy though.
You'll also need to then go to Type 21 and manually edit the target coordinate Y of mouth, pussy, boobs and behind ass, pussy, ass cheeks.
I'm not sure there's a number you can edit to move everything up.
The coordinates I mentioned are on Type 21 > Page 1
-----
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-----
1> X Distance between hands pinching nips / groping
2> Y Boobs Height
3> X Distance between hands on hips (I think)
4> Y Pussy Height
5> Y Mouth height
-----
1> ??? nothing?
2> X Distance between hands fondling ass cheeks (I think)
3> Y Cheeks height
4> Y Butthole
5> Y Pussy (behind)
-----
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-Ignore
-----

For X lower number is closer
For Y higher number is lower

I really wouldn't advise you put yourself through it though lol, it's a lot of layers
So it's possible, but very time consuming. Unfortunate. I will at least give it a look into but that's a lot of bullshit to go through.

Sep 21, 2020
I think what I am hoping, is that, for example, Petite Girl has 4 layers for Outfit 1,2 and 4, IIRC, but 3 has 3 layers. So I was assuming that one of the layers is there but just doesn't call an image. Guess I will look for it. Editing the 3 layer outfits is more difficult and results in compromises. But I think it might be possible, I'd had to launch them up and check, but I am pretty sure Outfit 3 in the base game is a 4 layer, but in Beauty Pack it's 3 layer. So it must be editable.

So it's possible, but very time consuming. Unfortunate. I will at least give it a look into but that's a lot of bullshit to go through.
That's because the D.VA edit has no accessory. Check in sandbox or just go to /Pictures/ and look up "c32_MobWomanA_Ac3.png", You'll see the old armor he replaced is still there.
Yes, you can just add the layer back. just use 1 2 and 4 as reference if render order or something else is missing.
The runes are tough but every now and then variables include 1-2-3-4, x, y, a, b, c, d or something useful like that, helps get a feel for what's what.

Sep 21, 2020
Great news. I've studied common events for a while and managed to modify the script where it drafts what character should load next. It now rolls dice to choose between copies of the same entry on the database. In effect this means 5 new character types per stage.
I also added a third entry with 5 extra slots to draft from, reserved for special characters with only a 2.5% chance to trigger. Crossover or unique custom characters will go there. In total, 15 slots, plenty of room.

It brings me to why I'm making this post. I vaguely remember some of you making requests or expressing wishes to see something in game previously in this thread. Since 1.4 is around the corner I think I'm holding off my translation efforts until then. GFX don't need to be made again and can just be copy pasted.

In view there's an abundance of slots, is there a body type, fantasy race, special character or something else you'd like to see?
Don't take it as a promise to work on whatever you suggest, but I'll look into it and try to give a shot to whatever I find fun working on.
Just throw some ideas my way.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Great news. I've studied common events for a while and managed to modify the script where it drafts what character should load next. It now rolls dice to choose between copies of the same entry on the database. In effect this means 5 new character types per stage.
I also added a third entry with 5 extra slots to draft from, reserved for special characters with only a 2.5% chance to trigger. Crossover or unique custom characters will go there. In total, 15 slots, plenty of room.

It brings me to why I'm making this post. I vaguely remember some of you making requests or expressing wishes to see something in game previously in this thread. Since 1.4 is around the corner I think I'm holding off my translation efforts until then. GFX don't need to be made again and can just be copy pasted.

In view there's an abundance of slots, is there a body type, fantasy race, special character or something else you'd like to see?
Don't take it as a promise to work on whatever you suggest, but I'll look into it and try to give a shot to whatever I find fun working on.
Just throw some ideas my way.
Oh that's great news. Well done on figuring that out. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I was modifying a few more outfits today. I will probably wait for the next update as well before posting them, and for your update too, I'd rather my modded clothing undress orders to be in a separate slot, rather than overwrite the originals. Combing the Beauty Pack girls and the original girls into one mod, with your new stuff, my undress edits, and the uncensor mod & hairy pubes patch for the OG girls would make a great mega pack mod for this game.

As for a request. What is currently missing is fit girls and tall girls and girls with really hairy pussies. Would like to see either. Tall and Fit could be put together as an Amazonian tier woman and a hairy pussy would go well with that type as well. So my vote is for an Amazon Warrior Woman.

EDIT: Oh and Poncho's as a clothing item. You ever see Julianne Moore's bottomless Poncho scene in Short Cuts (1993), go look it up. I think we need firecrotch too.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Glad to see so much progress being made!

If I had requests, I’d second Amazon women, and suggest Cat Girls and Elves. A difficult but interesting one could be prostitutes, similar to Paula except that they always offer sex for money and should never have proper documents.

Sep 21, 2020
As for a request. What is currently missing is fit girls and tall girls and girls with really hairy pussies. Would like to see either. Tall and Fit could be put together as an Amazonian tier woman and a hairy pussy would go well with that type as well. So my vote is for an Amazon Warrior Woman.

EDIT: Oh and Poncho's as a clothing item. You ever see Julianne Moore's bottomless Poncho scene in Short Cuts (1993), go look it up. I think we need firecrotch too.
Different pube styles can be added on the same model if you are mindful of keeping the hair layer over clothing for the 4 outfits, you just add pubes to the hair layer. Would be fun to experiment with that

Glad to see so much progress being made!

If I had requests, I’d second Amazon women, and suggest Cat Girls and Elves. A difficult but interesting one could be prostitutes, similar to Paula except that they always offer sex for money and should never have proper documents.
Aren't beast women cat girls? or do you have a more petite version of a catgirl in mind?
Elves are already in the Beauty Pack.
As for prostitutes, I can't promise anything but I suspect it's possible. There are a lot of variables characters have on their entries I haven't deciphered. I suspect some of them relate to how easy or hard it is for them to accept payment.

Next thing I'm experimenting on is expanding the information shown by the glasses. For first time it shows limited information (Lover, Acquaintance, Monster, Outlaw, Relative...) I'd like to make it a lot more specific.

Keep up the suggestions, these are good.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Not a body type, but a pose suggestion if possible -
Since frontal penetration seems a bit weird with the women standing, and their legs nearly shut, maybe some model variations could have them do more of a spread, or lift their legs? :)

Also, I suggest making some of the "fetishes" requests as separate mods that can integrate with the big mod you are planning. For example, while I don't have a problem with some hair down there, given the choice I would prefer it to be smooth.
That example may be not the best, but for things like Traps, or other fetishes like that (the kind that you are either in to, or feel they are boner killers) it should be separated, to not ruin the experience for most players.

Sep 21, 2020
Not a body type, but a pose suggestion if possible -
Since frontal penetration seems a bit weird with the women standing, and their legs nearly shut, maybe some model variations could have them do more of a spread, or lift their legs? :)

Also, I suggest making some of the "fetishes" requests as separate mods that can integrate with the big mod you are planning. For example, while I don't have a problem with some hair down there, given the choice I would prefer it to be smooth.
That example may be not the best, but for things like Traps, or other fetishes like that (the kind that you are either in to, or feel they are boner killers) it should be separated, to not ruin the experience for most players.
The spread idea is not bad and the game as it is allows for variations like that. See: Trader. I'd hold off on that as right now I need variety and doing that would involve modifying every character body that already exists, including most clothing layers still on that would clip off when the body moves.
It was already my idea to distance off from potentially off putting niche stuff, I agree with you.

Update:
As of right now I'm working on a from scratch flat chested body, maybe to be a cat girl, maybe something else. On the side I'm expanding on the male characters because you're going to be looking at those anyway until you get the flags. The proportions always bugged me so I lengthened the arms, made the hands bigger and made other tweaks. Both missing outfits for each are going to be recolor and copy-paste from other assets. It's not very inspired but it should fit and add some variation to your petitioners.

Sep 21, 2020
Update
Work in progress Catgirl preview

Shading needs to be edited and corrected, I slapped something together because I need to be done for the day. Got plenty done.
Yes I traced it and used reference work, my drawing skills are not that great.

I don't know if this is what the guy who suggested cat girls had in mind but this is my interpretation. Open to suggestions for further modification of course.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes