Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
No it ain't.:D People can instantly change when you least know it. Witnessed that first hand six years ago. Can turn a trend into a bust to the point of irrelevancy. The futa trend that started around a decade and a half ago - along with the trap fad - will run it's course sooner than you think.
And if it runs it course then it was a fun ride while it lasted, but to me itll never die out.

Reactions: FelFF
Feb 12, 2020
They think the popularity of the futa and trap kinks are just a fad, probably cause they personally aren't into it.
Whatever.
I don't like futa, and not terribly fond of traps, but I'm not gonna say "You're just into it cause it's popular!!!" especially not when the subject is a freaking kink.

• Haha
May 26, 2019
They think the popularity of the futa and trap kinks are just a fad, probably cause they personally aren't into it.
Whatever.
I don't like futa, and not terribly fond of traps, but I'm not gonna say "You're just into it cause it's popular!!!" especially not when the subject is a freaking kink.
It's only popular because of the people who are into it have a lot of money to burn, and some of them are in a position of power and wealth to influence ero game devs into pushing their kinks upon the industry.
Yet despite all of that advantage they still fall short, and if they are still not able to make it big after so long, the futa/trap kink will eventually devolve back into pre-2007 fringe territory. And if they try too hard in doing so (i.e. annoy and harass people), they might just set themselves back even further to the point where they'll be begging for food instead of working for a salary in some studio just as they have done in the early 80s only this time people won't be getting interested in their 'work of art' unlike back then.

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Imagine being so concerned with the idea of someone getting off to a kink that you don't personally enjoy so much that you start making a fool of yourself with fucking conspiracy theories.

May 26, 2019
you start making a fool of yourself with fucking conspiracy theories.
The one who is concerned about someone's kink being pointed out here is you. The fact you even try to gaslight me with the conspiracy theory buzzword is enough to know you're just another futa fan who got itchy when someone doesn't like his kink.

Imagine being so concerned with the idea of someone getting off to a kink that you don't personally enjoy so much
I only stated in my post on how the futa kink is artificially propped by people with money to burn, and that said kink (and others like it) will fall apart into obscurity without them. Stop making up nonsense that paints me in a way you want me to appear to be.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The one who is concerned about someone's kink being pointed out here is you
Says the guy posting paragraphs completely unprompted about something no one really gives a shit about :D
You're either actually mentally damaged or a troll with too much time on their hand. Either way I have zero interest in entertaining that ludicrous point of view any longer, so I'm just gonna go ahead and mute you now.

Have fun in your fantasy world!

May 26, 2019
Says the guy posting paragraphs completely unprompted about something no one really gives a shit about :D
You're either actually mentally damaged or a troll with too much time on their hand. Either way I have zero interest in entertaining that ludicrous point of view any longer, so I'm just gonna go ahead and mute you now.

Have fun in your fantasy world!
Yeah you're totally not buttmad about it. :sneaky:
Have fun wanking off to dudes!

PonderousFapping

Jan 2, 2020
For an update, mod or spiritual successor it would be fun to have a bit more difficulty so you'll have to always pay attention (maybe as an option). Like most of the times ID numbers would differ greatly between correct and wrong one but from time to time it would be one digit difference. Or instead of having no seal have a fake, slightly different one. Random weapons placement (suggested by Anarking) would be a very welcome addition.

On the topic of traps, it would be interesting to have an androgynous body type that can come in both girl and boy varieties. So you'll have to check if male/female in the description is correct.

Reactions: Mandalore777

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
plus he dont say nothing about the update progress on his twitter
It could be about something else, but a few days ago there was of writing to much dialogue for a date event. But now they're retweeting IJN Kashino's swimsuit.

JCD

Jan 3, 2018
The clothes and appearance of the characters changed and the character Elf was added.

Mega

Change the language to English.
Man this mod is good enough it should be added to the OP. Think this guy can do the same to the male mobs? Maybe even make them more feminine?

quirkyjoe

Oct 9, 2017
Which version of the game is this mod for JCD?

More generally, do people play with the new version (1.36) and the uncensor patch, or do people prefer the translation patch for version 1.32?

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes