Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Holy snap there are so many new characters in here! Thanks for sharing!
I don't know why this mod is not getting more attention. So much new content. He should have posted a screenshot to let people know what it was.

mod.jpg

Sadly not new, just modified existing characters. This game is not especially mod-friendly in terms of actually adding content.
Pretty sure the elf is a new base model, it's a completely redrawn from behind anyways.

Either way there are enough new outfits and hairstyles on the standard NPC's to make it all seem fresh anyways.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I don't know why this mod is not getting more attention. So much new content. He should have posted a screenshot to let people know what it was.

View attachment 806531

Pretty sure the elf is a new base model, it's a completely redrawn from behind anyways.

Either way there are enough new outfits and hairstyles on the standard NPC's to make it all seem fresh anyways.
I suppose that is what i get for comparing both versions in sandbox only by scrolling through body types and outfitts, there they all seem to be just replacements. Although not sure how mod author managed to both replace fortuneteller model AND make it into standard enounter with variations, my guess is since you can make her into your whore/slave in the base game she is implemented in slightly different manner than Hanna, Pauline or Trader.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019

View attachment 806531

It's not just that. I just played it a bit now and the CGs are uncensored. Great mod :)

Reactions: Slayerz

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
did you guys figure out how to actually mod the game now?
the mod is more of a texture replace. which means you can't have the old outfits with the new.

and yes they have.

edit after playing the mod im a dumbass it adds a new race and outfits for the outlaws

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the game has sold pretty well on the , not as well on the but it did come out on the Japanese one slightly earlier. They also they have their for extra support.

News from the . A few days ago they were working on new event CG, and a cum deterrence button.

May 26, 2019
Think the game has sold pretty well on the , not as well on the but it did come out on the Japanese one slightly earlier. They also they have their for extra support.

News from the . A few days ago they were working on new event CG, and a cum deterrence button.
I look forward to it.
A question: Will the dev make an uncensored version of the game in the foreseeable future, and will the English version be not terrible in an eventual update, or will all of that be for the 'final version'?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Will the dev make an uncensored version of the game in the foreseeable future...
Unlikely I'd say. Some Japanese developers might try and get around (the interpretation) of their law, but Tengsten hasn't yet. There is The Butler's uncensor though, linked in the opening post or here. Hopefully they'll update it when 1.4 (and more Chrisia) comes out.

Can't imagine them redoing the translation, there was a mod for it too but that hasn't been updated in a while.

May 26, 2019
Can't imagine them redoing the translation, there was a mod for it too but that hasn't been updated in a while.
I wished the guys who did the translation before whip themselves back to motivation, or at least find someone who will do the labor of translating this game to the latest version possible. Didn't like it when I tried to implement the 1.32 translation on a 1.36 game version, it just reverted the game back to 1.32
A real bummer that one was.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
This game looks promising, aside from the translation. But nonetheless, I think this game should need some signal boosting for more supporters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Futas and traps are life ;)
Well as long as they made something like an icon or indication of some sort, those who arent into traps/futas could just check them like a well-trained guard who totally doesnt do anything to the people they check...

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes