PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I would argue that NTR can kill boners faster.
In most cases I couldn't agree more, except that NTR technically also, for some reason, encapsulates NETORI, which, I would argue, is much more common in games, and more acceptable for general public.

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
TheBlueKnight Currently confused from his latest post on Ci-en ( ). Something about Ci-en making itself better in layout or something? Or is he leaving Ci-en?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Something about Ci-en making itself better in layout or something? Or is he leaving Ci-en?
Because things have been pretty crappy recently Ci-en are doing a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The post is about how good a platform Ci-en for everyone. It ends with them saying they're going to continue using it, and that they hope others will too.

Reactions: Mistervd

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Because things have been pretty crappy recently Ci-en are doing a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The post is about how good a platform Ci-en for everyone. It ends with them saying they're going to continue using it, and that they hope others will too.
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying it for me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I wish he would build upon game mechanics along side adding extra characters. There is so much potential for additional laws, paperwork, irregularities and even whole new extra game mode with randomized laws, posts and objectives each week (like get x pairs of underwear while maintaining throughput of x people a day with maximum of x mistakes a day).

I guess he has no plans for it, and since there is no real way to mod the game to this extent all we can do is to wait for Mandalore777 and his upcoming project.

Reactions: Mandalore777

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
This game is actually pretty fun and addicting. It's nice to actually play as a legitimate gatekeeper, and when I do feel like fapping I can just harass the next npc I fancy. I'm especially fond of the trader.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
should I play the latest version or the 1.32 with the well made translation?
To be fair the translation is only meh in the gameplay segments.
In the CGs it's actually pretty well done, I don't understand why tho. Maybe the dev use 2 translators? Who knows. In any case, I'll always go for the latest version.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes