Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
New outfit for Chrisia, Hana and Paula confirmed happening soon in the new Ci-en update, as well as the three girls from Ane Kasegi will be added as mob NPC's.

I can't wait to see Chrisia in something else for once. Also excited to be getting new female mob characters.

Last edited:

winner3350

Oct 10, 2019
just finished the game, good experience. btw do any of you guys know what does "format" thing in sandbox mode mean?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Someone could post a link to the Tengstren site? Or screens and translated info about new NPC.

That's his Ci-en, which seems like some Japanese Patreon thing. Go down and click on the latest article. It's all in Japanese so you will need to get your browser to translate it.

Reading the full article, he said he doesn't have the money to make anymore generic mob characters. So I am not sure how the Ana Kasegi girls will be done. Apparently they will be in the sandbox, maybe they are specials like Sibilla, Paula and Hana.

Also apparently this update might take a while until it's actually out. He says expect early February.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
・Rehearse can be called at the training center after clearing (erotic examination is possible)
・Under certain conditions, ensure that peddlers pass through the checkpoint (erotic examinations allowed)

(For example, in the sandbox mode, you can specify a nymph and call it
I think that such detailed enhancements will be tweaked between schedules)

Adding new mob types, adding new costumes,
I think I wrote that I would do it if I had time,
It looks like I can't afford it. Swimsuit.
Who is the Peddler? Does he mean the item seller? Also your browser translation is slightly different to mine. No mention of a nymph, my browser translation of parenthesis bit says "(I think that adding a nasty character in the sandbox mode and calling it or such a detailed enhancement will be changed between schedules)" So by nasty they mean slutty, like a nympho. So an AI change, because there will probably not be a new mob artwork. Or maybe it will be the AI assigned to the Ana Kasegi girls.

Also assuming Rehease is Richard? What is his original Japanese name for the translation to come out like that haha.

Shalls210

Oct 18, 2018
devs if you see this please add a pregnant feature that be amazing and like you have to pay money to the mothers lol that be crazy

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
I have an issue on day one of Eisen (Stage 2)
After you're done for the day, a girl comes in with a sword you're supposed to point out, however, when I click on it nothing happens.

I have the easy mode (I tried it with normal mode as well), translation fix and the uncensored files installed, do any of those cause it?

EDIT: I had to click on the mouth of the girl instead of the weapon. I could've sworn that when I played this a few months ago I had to click on the sword...

KatorSama

Jan 19, 2020
Guys, i am BEGGING you, show me more games like this, iam fucking exited with it. Hard as hell, dont know why. Is there some more projects like this? Or maybe i can donate to author so he could continue working with this? Please help me, i need your hentai experts

May 31, 2018
IIRC the dev will be moving on from the game some time this year, I think they were aiming for March. I don’t think there’s any similar games.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Or maybe i can donate to author so he could continue working with this?
The game is still being worked on, the last news post about it (translated to almost English) is back here. The news updates are posted on basically a Japanese version of patreon. There's another Tengsten game here.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes