Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Guys, i am BEGGING you, show me more games like this, iam fucking exited with it. Hard as hell, dont know why. Is there some more projects like this? Or maybe i can donate to author so he could continue working with this? Please help me, i need your hentai experts
I felt the same way as you when I first played this. Such an amazing idea, it's a crime the only game doing this was an at the time untranslated Japanese game in early access. So I've taken it upon myself to do it. I made some posts a few pages back discussing my desire to make a clone of this game.
Well I didn't give up, I've got a programmer working with me now getting the mechanics working. We have chosen to build it in Godot. We've got a git repo set up so we can both work on it at the same time. Updates to our alpha build are almost daily. However all our artwork is placeholder stuff at the moment, some assets ripped straight from ImpG, others just MS paint stuff I did. Our UI also looks shitty at this point and I might have to hire someone to do good UI art.
I plan to open a Patreon once I have some art assets in place and at least the first level complete. I'm planning about 7-8 levels in total with different ticket checking puzzles for each. Also the camera is zoomable and pannable so you can see characters feet/shoes and such. ImpG's characters are drawn at low resolutions, most assets are under 720p. In order to not lose too much detail when you zoom in, I'm gonna have characters and assets drawn at 1440p.
I don't have anything to show yet, but once all the mechanics are ironed out and working (we have call NPC, reject, deny and some ticket check puzzles working already, but not all of them are finished), I will need to hire a character artist, a background artist and possibly a UI artist before I can do the first beta release to Patreon. But anyways, I am glad you want more of this, so do I.

And in regards to ImpG, as BlueKnight said, the games not done yet either, next update likely in February. But honestly I don't think he's got much more to add. He already said he can't afford more NPC's. I've looked through the game files, the two Ana Kasegi girls are in there, but not both sides, I think he just needs to draw the reverse side, same for Chrissia's new haircut. I am pretty sure the game is like 90% done.

Last edited:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
+100
btw are there any other games like this one (with multiple characters and undressing freedom )
Not yet. I'm working on one right now.

Question to all people in this thread. What is more important to you? The character having lots of multiple poses for each emotional state of the interogation, but fewer layers of clothes, and fewer outfits and possibly less detail? Or the character not only being higher detail, but having many more layers of clothing, and more clothing options and randomization of clothing when they are called, but there are less poses, possibly only 1, and the emotional state of the character is only readable from their facial expression? I'm trying to figure out how my game will do character posing. And if I go the same route as ImpG. If any part of the base nude model is changed, then all the art layers that go on top, like clothes need to be redrawn too. Which exponentially increases the amount of art I need to commission. Is there any way to do posable 2D character models where changing something like an arms position doesn't mean all other layers need to be redrawn? Something like K-Kisekae2?

Personally I want to maximize the amount of outfits and layers, because undressing the girls is probably the most fun part of ImpG, yet 4 layers is too small, and very restrictive when I tried to mod ImpG's outfits. I also want to up the ENF factor by having multiple person interrogations which we already have working in our alpha build.

Edit: Some screens of the ImpG mods I was trying to make. I wanted belts to be a seperate item, and bra's and panties to be seperately taken off. But it's hard trying to get everything working in just 4 undress catagories. ScreenShot_2020.jpg

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019

Question to all people in this thread. What is more important to you? The character having lots of multiple poses for each emotional state of the interogation, but fewer layers of clothes, and fewer outfits and possibly less detail? Or the character not only being higher detail, but having many more layers of clothing, and more clothing options and randomization of clothing when they are called, but there are less poses, possibly only 1, and the emotional state of the character is only readable from their facial expression? I'm trying to figure out how my game will do character posing. And if I go the same route as ImpG. If any part of the base nude model is changed, then all the art layers that go on top, like clothes need to be redrawn too. Which exponentially increases the amount of art I need to commission. Is there any way to do posable 2D character models where changing something like an arms position doesn't mean all other layers need to be redrawn? Something like K-Kisekae2?

Personally I want to maximize the amount of outfits and layers, because undressing the girls is probably the most fun part of ImpG, yet 4 layers is too small, and very restrictive when I tried to mod ImpG's outfits. I also want to up the ENF factor by having multiple person interrogations which we already have working in our alpha build.

Edit: Some screens of the ImpG mods I was trying to make. I wanted belts to be a seperate item, and bra's and panties to be seperately taken off. But it's hard trying to get everything working in just 4 undress catagories. View attachment 536151
i think the first thing what you said is more important

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
i think the first thing what you said is more important
I think it's important too. But it's just so expensive in terms of how much needs to be drawn. If anyone knows of a program or art engine that can pose 2D models like 3D models can, I would absolutely implement it so I can have lots of poses and outfits.

As of right now, I am thinking of splitting the nude model with top half and bottom half, and just refreshing one half if certain conditions are met, so that not everything needs to be redrawn everytime there is movement.

Reactions: chincheta

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Edit: Some screens of the ImpG mods I was trying to make. I wanted belts to be a seperate item, and bra's and panties to be seperately taken off. But it's hard trying to get everything working in just 4 undress catagories. View attachment 536151
This looks really cool but the game its gonna be updated in a week or so, idk if that update will break things on your end so wait a little.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
This looks really cool but the game its gonna be updated in a week or so, idk if that update will break things on your end so wait a little.
Yeah it probably will break it which is why I didn't bother releasing it yet. I will wait till next update is out. Also I had some ideas for modding the chubby woman's outfits that I haven't done yet either. I will post the mod eventually, probably when the next month long dry season starts.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah it probably will break it which is why I didn't bother releasing it yet. I will wait till next update is out. Also I had some ideas for modding the chubby woman's outfits that I haven't done yet either. I will post the mod eventually, probably when the next month long dry season starts.
Thanks bro, you are literally a God!
When the next update comes out I'm gonna wait for your mods!

edude12345

Feb 28, 2018
If anyone knows of a program or art engine that can pose 2D models like 3D models can, I would absolutely implement it so I can have lots of poses and outfits.
Hey man glad to see you're still dedicated and that you went with Godot.
As for a program or engine for that, I'll keep an eye out and do some research when I get time
Though, I wonder if just 2D animation software could do the trick here. I know Godot has animation tools that let you rotate/translate elements for animations
Do you think maybe if you split characters into limbs and joined them together that it would achieve the desired effect?
That way you could have, say, a upper arm, forearm, and hand you could rotate individually for the desired pose and mirror them for the other side
What do you think?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Hey man glad to see you're still dedicated and that you went with Godot.
As for a program or engine for that, I'll keep an eye out and do some research when I get time
Though, I wonder if just 2D animation software could do the trick here. I know Godot has animation tools that let you rotate/translate elements for animations
Do you think maybe if you split characters into limbs and joined them together that it would achieve the desired effect?
That way you could have, say, a upper arm, forearm, and hand you could rotate individually for the desired pose and mirror them for the other side
What do you think?
The problem is I'm not an an animator or illustrator myself so I know very little about how to go about doing all this. I was just going to hire an artist, and have them draw images with other images to overlay like in ImpG, but then I begun to think that's a bit of a waste. So much more could be done to make it even better. If splitting everything into limbs is possible without the limb joint looking weird, or without it not looking strange against the rest of the body, then I'd love to do that. I already looked into implementing posable vector graphics, with my programmer. But apparently Godot isn't too good with vectors, and vectors also have more flat unlit coloring in. Plus there is also the fact that moving the arm up, would also slightly move the chest, would cause breast position to shift, etc, moving legs could cause weight shifts. If not drawn properly could look unnatural or bad. I wanted the clothes to either be tight and form fitting, with crease lines that are body hugging, so you get a good tease of what's under those clothes, or the clothes should be slightly weighty and shaded. Moving an arm up, would pull up the shirt and expose part of the belly. Imagine having a girl in one of those longer shirts that overhangs the pants, looks like she's bottomless, and telling her to lift her arms, and her shirt lifts up revealing tights, or that she really wasn't wearing any pants at all, just a shirt.

I've gotta be weary of feature creep though. I'd love to have that, but the amount of drawings and variable required is immense.

Reactions: XxLolinessX

XxLolinessX

Jan 6, 2020
good luck dude we ll be waiting

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Okay, so thinking about how to get some of the most necessary emotive poses into the game, without needing to redraw too much clothing assets.

If I split the body into two, a top and a bottom half, and update the halves, then characters can emote with less redrawing of clothing.
Overall I am thinking of 14 different body states.

The following 4 work with all clothing items and layers, and need every item redrawn to match the underlying pose.

Angry Front Top
Neutral Front Top
Neutral Front Bottom
Neutral Back Full

So basically, the front shot of the shirt will need to be drawn twice, for the angry and neutral pose. And the angry top half can be paired with the neutral pose bottom half, so that the pants don't have to be redrawn.

The next 5 poses only trigger when the top layer of clothes (shirt, pants etc) are removed. So they don't need to be redrawn because of these extra poses. Only accessories (bra's, panties etc) need to be redrawn.

Embarrassed Front Top
Embarrassed Front Bottom
Embarrassed Back Full
Horny Front Full
Horny Back Full

However some of these can also be paired with the top 4. For example, Neutral Front Bottom and Embarrassed Front Top can be paired together if you take off a girls shirt but leave her skirt on.

And then the final 5 poses are for full nude only, so nothing needs to be redrawn, except maybe some accessory items like shoes etc.

Very Embarrassed & Angry Front Full
Very Horny Front Top
Very Horny Front Bottom
Spanking Back Full
Urinate Front Full

And of course, the halves, such as the fully naked Very Horny Front Bottom can be paired with a fully clothed Angry Front Top and such.

How does this system sound to everyone? Is it enough to satisfy a minimum variation of poses? Is there any suggestions or anything else you'd like to see? I want to fully plan what needs to be drawn before I actually contact an artist.

May 31, 2018
You might look into something like Live2D or AnimeEffects. With those, the key is to get the artist to draw the “pieces” of the character in a way where they can move at the joints without looking odd. There’s ways to do it, but it will vary by art style. However, that will mean that any clothing involved with moving parts will have to be animated separately, which is another time consideration.

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
You might look into something like Live2D or AnimeEffects. With those, the key is to get the artist to draw the “pieces” of the character in a way where they can move at the joints without looking odd. There’s ways to do it, but it will vary by art style. However, that will mean that any clothing involved with moving parts will have to be animated separately, which is another time consideration.
Gees that is some amazing tech. I knew about Live2D before but didn't know it had a name, I'd seen it in some VN's and had no idea how it's done. Now I know. I actually wanted to do this for my game but assumed it would be super expensive and hard. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's compatible with Godot. We are already too far in development to restart. So I think I will have to go with still PNG's for now and accept that.

However, I am absolutely using Live2D for any sequel or any other game I make in the future. I have to find out all the engines it works with, as far as I can tell, it seems like it does work with Unity, but I have no idea how to use Unity. Thanks for telling me about these.

May 31, 2018
Gees that is some amazing tech. I knew about Live2D before but didn't know it had a name, I'd seen it in some VN's and had no idea how it's done. Now I know. I actually wanted to do this for my game but assumed it would be super expensive and hard. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's compatible with Godot. We are already too far in development to restart. So I think I will have to go with still PNG's for now and accept that.

However, I am absolutely using Live2D for any sequel or any other game I make in the future. I have to find out all the engines it works with, as far as I can tell, it seems like it does work with Unity, but I have no idea how to use Unity. Thanks for telling me about these.
I’d also check Anime Effects, as I believe it allows for exporting in different file types than Live2D. It may not, but it might be worth a check. It’s also totally free.

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes