Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Umm, chincheta thats a guy but I do appreciate the enthusiasm! Good on you and that guy who wants to mod the game to add that.

This game needs an expansion or a sequel. Been a while since i played an H game that i want to play more even after I 100% the game. Where mah mods at who want to add more story, models and content? (dont really have to but its nice to dream)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Umm, chincheta thats a guy but I do appreciate the enthusiasm! Good on you and that guy who wants to mod the game to add that.
Not sure where those images are from, but the planned game updates do include "inspection" of the trader...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: chincheta

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
my good friends, tengsten is preparing the update.... and its looks like pure diamond just looks at the trader art, I didn't imagine that loli would have such a big and tasty ass
Actually, where did you get that? An exclusive post?

Edit:
Nevermind. It's actually from their .

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The peddler/trader being a big-bootied lady is most welcome news.

Also, was there something about adding characters from "Kaneki Sister", whatever that is?

edit: i think it meant Ane Kasegi, also byTengsten. Noice, noice.

Last edited:
Reactions: chincheta

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
The peddler/trader being a big-bootied lady is most welcome news.
Also, was there something about adding characters from "Kaneki Sister", whatever that is?
Not sure where those images are from, but the planned game updates do include "inspection" of the trader...
The files for the Trader and one of the Ane Kasegi girls are already in the game, they just aren't used. Though they are unfinished, only the front is drawn, no back version, and not all the clothing layers are drawn yet either. You can mod them in with just filename changes to replace other characters if you want to try them out. Some of Chrisia's new outfit is already in the game files too. Like her new hairstyle, though that too, only works from the front. Example. You can see the nude trader body, and also a file called "Frida" who is the main girl from Ane Kasegi.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The files for the Trader and one of the Ane Kasegi girls are already in the game, they just aren't used. Though they are unfinished, only the front is drawn, no back version, and not all the clothing layers are drawn yet either. You can mod them in with just filename changes to replace other characters if you want to try them out. Some of Chrisia's new outfit is already in the game files too. Like her new hairstyle, though that too, only works from the front. Example. You can see the nude trader body, and also a file called "Frida" who is the main girl from Ane Kasegi.
How do you do to access those files in the first place?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there any way to go back and redo the scene with the prostitute if you refused her?
I just got to the desert area and barely anything sexy has happened.
women offer to have sex if I let them pass, but... there doesn't seem to be any way to take them up on it.
I'm wondering if i locked myself out of that route somehow.

Edit: Nevermind, I unlocked the full strip, the pleasure-meter and the gentle/rough commands about two in-game days after posting this.

Last edited:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Is there any way to go back and redo the scene with the prostitute if you refused her?
Edit: Nevermind, I unlocked the full strip, the pleasure-meter and the gentle/rough commands about two in-game days after posting this.
Yeah you can't have sex until you unlock nudity. It takes a surprisingly lenghty time to unlock sex and nudity in this game.

But with the prostitute scene, yeah you can redo that, go check the memoir on the level select, to replay all cutscenes, and you can choose different outcomes in the replay. It's a handy feature. Also if you go to your room, there is the sex memoir to play all sex scenes again.

Question for everyone in this thread in regards to sex and nudity not being unlocked till sometime through Level 3 IIRC. For the game I am making, do you all like the long wait and build up, where you can only see them in their panties for a while, and slowly you can take off more and more items and do more things, so when you finally get sex and nudity it feels like a real long tried for achievement. Or would you prefer it to be unlocked a bit sooner?

May 31, 2018
Yeah you can't have sex until you unlock nudity. It takes a surprisingly lenghty time to unlock sex and nudity in this game.

But with the prostitute scene, yeah you can redo that, go check the memoir on the level select, to replay all cutscenes, and you can choose different outcomes in the replay. It's a handy feature. Also if you go to your room, there is the sex memoir to play all sex scenes again.

Question for everyone in this thread in regards to sex and nudity not being unlocked till sometime through Level 3 IIRC. For the game I am making, do you all like the long wait and build up, where you can only see them in their panties for a while, and slowly you can take off more and more items and do more things, so when you finally get sex and nudity it feels like a real long tried for achievement. Or would you prefer it to be unlocked a bit sooner?
Personally, I liked the build up.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Personally, I liked the build up.
I agree. I liked it too. But I have to get it in the right spot, not too much, not too little. The problem with ImpG is that the first level is very boring to replay because there is really nothing you can do but play the game straight. It's not until the second level that it starts becoming fun because of the abuse of power that is possible. From there on it's really good and the buildup to nudity and sex is fantastic.

So I am trying to figure out the sweet spot for how to spread out the unlocks for the game I am making. I do not want the opening to be too bland and straight forward. I do want a little bit more naughtyness to be possible from the start, so maybe more panties and groping earlier. But I don't want to push too much too early in the game, spoiling the build up, in fact I want nudity to be something the player really has to actively work towards unlocking, with a full in game quest about obtaining that ability in the 3rd level, that might not be completable until the 4th level. I am thinking of having 7 levels total. So that means 3 full levels of no nudity, or about 43% into the game, but followed by 4 levels with nudity. And of course you can go back to old areas too.

May 31, 2018
Yeah, the balance bit on how fast is the hard part. I don’t know what is best, but I would think something like having more events/unique characters could keep things interesting before getting to nudity and all, or maybe more bandits/law breakers to deal with. I honestly thought there weren’t enough Wanted targets in IG.

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Yeah, the balance bit on how fast is the hard part. I don’t know what is best, but I would think something like having more events/unique characters could keep things interesting before getting to nudity and all, or maybe more bandits/law breakers to deal with. I honestly thought there weren’t enough Wanted targets in IG.
Totally agree about the wanted targets. For a game about scanning for criminals, that was a criminally underused feature. Also one that was unlocked way to late in the game. That should have been a first or second level feature.

I want to have that done a bit more in depth in my game, and also, hopefully if I can, have characters wear masks or other facial obscuring items to try and disguise themselves and pass through, if they know they are on a wanted list. So that their face doesn't match up with the photo ID and the wanted poster, and the player has to do some more manual searching.

Also hope the next update comes soon. I want to do another replay of this and start playing with the trader. I found out that I can already modify her outfits and make her appear nude during the trader conversations. I was just playing around in Paint.Net trying to make her outfit a bit more revealing in the meantime.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes