Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I want to have that done a bit more in depth in my game, and also, hopefully if I can, have characters wear masks or other facial obscuring items to try and disguise themselves and pass through, if they know they are on a wanted list. So that their face doesn't match up with the photo ID and the wanted poster, and the player has to do some more manual searching.
Well, we already get a bit of that with the "Beastwoman Prostitute" scene, if you think about it.
Wigs - possibly done using the hairstyles of other characters - could be an interesting way to go with that.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I like the build up but would have appreciate to be able to full strip earlier on the game.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Well, we already get a bit of that with the "Beastwoman Prostitute" scene, if you think about it.
Wigs - possibly done using the hairstyles of other characters - could be an interesting way to go with that.
Yeah but that's a main story event, unless you are talking about the wanted girl in Eisen City. Not that they weren't cool. But the problem was there were no random wanted NPC's to find here and there, all 6 of them were story events, and there were only 6. I'd have liked if the game just randomly selected a face and hair each day and gave you a wanted poster to find that person at least. Because with wanted NPC's, you really have justification to just do what you want to them. Rather than with normal NPC's who might just have a wrong ticket.

Also looks like Tengusten is implementing some sort of new sex pose for Richard and the Trader, that allow them to wear partially undressed clothes while having sex. The Trader pose is what was posted before. Looks good. He said he's considering adding one for Olivea and Chrissia too. I hope he does. I like this pants around the ankles look. I want to see Olivea with her skirt hiked up, and panties around her knees.

I like the build up but would have appreciate to be able to full strip earlier on the game.
It's tough to gauge the sweet spot. I am thinking of just having undress to underwear earlier and hope that holds people over, or having the first and second levels main objective, fairly quick and easy to complete, so players don't take too long to get to the third level if that's what they want to rush for, but then having a lot of content in those first two levels afterwards where you go back and revisit there with more abilities later on.

I'm inspired by this revelation that the Trader has been a female the entire time, to have a disguised NPC who goes through the checkpoints only in the early levels, that looks like a man, and players would assume is a man, but if you undress them, you realize it's a hot girl in disguise. And you will only find this if you go back to the first level once you unlocked the nudity command later in the game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah but that's a main story event, unless you are talking about the wanted girl in Eisen City. Not that they weren't cool. But the problem was there were no random wanted NPC's to find here and there, all 6 of them were story events, and there were only 6. I'd have liked if the game just randomly selected a face and hair each day and gave you a wanted poster to find that person at least. Because with wanted NPC's, you really have justification to just do what you want to them. Rather than with normal NPC's who might just have a wrong ticket.
Yes, i guess it wasn't very clear, but i was trying to make a suggestion: "hey, the game already has a main story event with Olivea playing prostitute by using a wig and slutty outfit, you could model your disguise idea with something like that. Probably easier than inserting masks as there's already a bunch of hairstyles unique to each NPC type that might be used as wigs in other NPC types with some editing."

The thing about the random wanted people is a nice tweak too. Chrisia's hair stands at about the same height/space as that of the many "chubby woman" NPC type, so exchanging them might require as little as changing titles, i guess.

Main hurdle that i see might be to add an extra move to touch the head (to check for false hair) to the options in the physical examination.

It's tough to gauge the sweet spot. I am thinking of just having undress to underwear earlier and hope that holds people over, or having the first and second levels main objective, fairly quick and easy to complete, so players don't take too long to get to the third level if that's what they want to rush for, but then having a lot of content in those first two levels afterwards where you go back and revisit there with more abilities later on.
I agree that having some intermediate distractions/shenanigans to do with the MC as entertainment before going to the full examinations in stage 3 could be good from a pacing standpoint.

I'm inspired by this revelation that the Trader has been a female the entire time, to have a disguised NPC who goes through the checkpoints only in the early levels, that looks like a man, and players would assume is a man, but if you undress them, you realize it's a hot girl in disguise. And you will only find this if you go back to the first level once you unlocked the nudity command later in the game.
Well, we already have the 'young man" NPC coming up in a maid outfit sometimes, so a woman (the petite ones probably) faking being a boy in drag should be quite easy and hilarious. Main hiccup i see would be how a NPC in disguise would interact with the flags (that can be used to limit the gender of people passing through the MC's office).

Last edited:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Yes, i guess it wasn't very clear, but i was trying to make a suggestion: "hey, the game already has a main story event with Olivea playing prostitute by using a wig and slutty outfit, you could model your disguise idea with something like that. Probably easier than inserting masks as there's already a bunch of hairstyles unique to each NPC type that might be used as wigs in other NPC types with some editing."
The thing about the random wanted people is a nice tweak too. Chrisia's hair stands at about the same height/space as that of the many "chubby woman" NPC type, so exchanging them might require as little as changing titles, i guess.
Main hurdle that i see might be to add an extra move to touch the head (to check for false hair) to the options in the physical examination.
Oh you mean the Olivea post game event. I didn't really count that because it's not in interrogation (unless you go in sandbox) but I was thinking of Paula. Anyways, masks, wigs etc there is no difference in difficulty, I am not ripping art assets from ImpG so positioning and such doesn't really matter. I plan to hire an artist to draw new assets for the game I am making that is inspired by ImpG. The mod of ImpG that I am also making that I posted about the other day is just a quick side project that I am doing for fun. It's just making edits of the outfit and undress order (because I have to work around layering issues) I am going to upload it here whenever the next update is released, which I thought would have been already. The extra time has allowed me to modify almost every single outfit in the game so far though. Here is the one I did for Sibilla the other day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, it's nothing major.

I agree that having some intermediate distractions/shenanigans to do with the MC as entertainment before going to the full examinations in stage 3 could be good from a pacing standpoint.
Well, we already have the 'young man" NPC coming up in a maid outfit sometimes, so a woman (the petite ones probably) faking being a boy in drag should be quite easy and hilarious. Main hiccup i see would be how a NPC in disguise would interact with the flags (that can be used to limit the gender of people passing through the MC's office).
Well flags (or whatever they will be in my game) aren't unlocked until midgame anyways, and I want this character to be in the first level. So you just assume it's a guy, and have no way to undress them to find out otherwise. Then sometimes later you go back to that level and make the shock discover that this NPC is actually a female. The character would obviously only appear in the first level, never anywhere else. Like how the Beast Woman characters are exclusive to Level 3 and 4 in ImpG (except for that one wanted girl who appears in level 2)

The young boy in the maid outfit in ImpG, also has a normal outfit in the blue shorts, and if you see that one first, you kinda know it's just a boy or a trap or whatever.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any new info about when update will be ready ?
Keep an eye on their and , but no don't think so. Their related to the game was about the traders dialogue being done, but that they can't work on it this weekend.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh you mean the Olivea post game event. I didn't really count that because it's not in interrogation (unless you go in sandbox) but I was thinking of Paula. Anyways, masks, wigs etc there is no difference in difficulty, I am not ripping art assets from ImpG so positioning and such doesn't really matter. I plan to hire an artist to draw new assets for the game I am making that is inspired by ImpG.
Oh, i was here thinking of mods to ImpG, when you are actually aiming much higher, by making a whole game of your own though slightly inspired in terms of gameplay and pacing. Quite different animal, my bad.

The mod of ImpG that I am also making that I posted about the other day is just a quick side project that I am doing for fun. It's just making edits of the outfit and undress order (because I have to work around layering issues) I am going to upload it here whenever the next update is released, which I thought would have been already. The extra time has allowed me to modify almost every single outfit in the game so far though. Here is the one I did for Sibilla the other day.
As you can see, it's nothing major.
Wish i had some actual idea of how to do that, slightly modding existing art in the game - and more importantly, how to effectively insert a modded image so the game will use it.

Well flags (or whatever they will be in my game) aren't unlocked until midgame anyways, and I want this character to be in the first level. So you just assume it's a guy, and have no way to undress them to find out otherwise. Then sometimes later you go back to that level and make the shock discover that this NPC is actually a female. The character would obviously only appear in the first level, never anywhere else. Like how the Beast Woman characters are exclusive to Level 3 and 4 in ImpG (except for that one wanted girl who appears in level 2)
That's an interesting way to toy with how the game gives us those options of action and resources only bit by bit. Good idea.

The young boy in the maid outfit in ImpG, also has a normal outfit in the blue shorts, and if you see that one first, you kinda know it's just a boy or a trap or whatever.
True, my point was that the "Maidboys" do set a precedent for crossdressing characters - and there's nothing to stop someone of creating a girl in short shorts (though probably not as short as Hannah's "kogal version" clothes).

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Oh, i was here thinking of mods to ImpG, when you are actually aiming much higher, by making a whole game of your own though slightly inspired in terms of gameplay and pacing. Quite different animal, my bad.
Yes I've been working on it since early January, though I made a few posts last year spitballing ideas on here before I decided I would attempt it because it seemed like a simple enough game. But the more I try to even just emulate basic features, the more I realize even basic games are really complex behind the scenes. I'd like to post screenshots of updates here, but I have no art, not until the game is functionally working will I hire an artist, right now it's MS paint figures on an MS paint background so it looks like shit.

Wish i had some actual idea of how to do that, slightly modding existing art in the game - and more importantly, how to effectively insert a modded image so the game will use it.

That's an interesting way to toy with how the game gives us those options of action and resources only bit by bit. Good idea.

True, my point was that the "Maidboys" do set a precedent for crossdressing characters - and there's nothing to stop someone of creating a girl in short shorts (though probably not as short as Hannah's "kogal version" clothes).
This guy gave me the idea.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-impe...-tengsten-english-fix-and-other-things.43253/
There an unpacker to get all the files, and I just used his method of doing it, making my own alterations. I unfortunately can't draw well, especially on a computer. But if you open the files in Paint.Net you can do basic modifications like removing bits here and there to make it sexier, or copy pasting bits into other images to change the undress order. As long as the images have the right filename, the game will load them. You can put in any image there I assume, or draw or change anything in those images and that's what will show when you play it.

But what I would like, would be too add more. There has got to be some game logic file that makes that possible, but I have no idea where it is. If someone could find it that would be amazing. The thing that sucks is some of the really good outfits are missing slots, and even if I try to make those slots by emulating what the filename should be, the game isn't calling for them. Like for example, Urban Woman's first outfit, one of my favorite in the game, doesn't have enough slots. It has the full 4 slots on the front, but only 3 slots when turned around, because the Accessory slot is used for just her glasses. But you can't see the glasses from behind, so there is no drawing to modify and the game doesn't look for one. Even if I copy paste another image, and give it the same filename as other Accessory from Behind image filenames (they are all predictable names) it doesn't spawn because the game isn't looking for it. Which really sucks for modifying, which is already hard because the layering order is different for each character, so if I split an outfit in parts, sometimes I have to make pants an accessory, or shirt in the pants area just to get the layering to work or random stuff like bra's appearing on top of shirts happens. I would love to just add more buttons, and write in new calls for characters. As it is, too add a new character you'd just have to overwrite an old one. In order to have Urban Girls first outfit work the way I wanted it to, I had to sacrifice my plans for her 3rd red sweater outfit which I also liked, and I switched them with filename changes, just so I could get that extra slot on the reverse side so the stripping lines up. So now red sweater is her first outfit, and the blue shirt outfit is the 3rd.

I really like her tight undershirt, and hate that if you take her panties off, the undershirt comes off too. I wanted her to keep it on and just be without her panties.
As you can see in the first set, I moved her blue top to Accessories, and separated her panties from her top, and moved the glasses to the undershirt layer, and it works from both front and back because of moving her to the third outfit slot. But in the second set, because of the lack of slots behind because of having to move it into the first outfit slot, I had to combine her stocking with her red shirt for the behind image, which doesn't match up with the front. Otherwise I would not be able to separate the bra and panties into different slots, which works perfectly from the front, but is sorta gimped from the back because I had to attach the bra to the skirt, and the stockings to the red shirt, with her panties having the 3rd slot.

Bottomless is my favorite fetish and I will go to great pains to achieve it. As good as tits are, women's upper body clothing also looks fantastic contrasted against the nude lower half.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes I've been working on it since early January, though I made a few posts last year spitballing ideas on here before I decided I would attempt it because it seemed like a simple enough game. But the more I try to even just emulate basic features, the more I realize even basic games are really complex behind the scenes. I'd like to post screenshots of updates here, but I have no art, not until the game is functionally working will I hire an artist, right now it's MS paint figures on an MS paint background so it looks like shit.
Well, might not be how most people online seem to go at it, but you have a pretty solid method there i think. Getting the whole programming and gameplay worked on and tinkered with, to then look for an artist to give form and faces to one's "storyboards", so to speak.

This guy gave me the idea.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-impe...-tengsten-english-fix-and-other-things.43253/
There an unpacker to get all the files, and I just used his method of doing it, making my own alterations. I unfortunately can't draw well, especially on a computer. But if you open the files in Paint.Net you can do basic modifications like removing bits here and there to make it sexier, or copy pasting bits into other images to change the undress order. As long as the images have the right filename, the game will load them. You can put in any image there I assume, or draw or change anything in those images and that's what will show when you play it.
And lo & behold, so something i didn't even know i needed and so bad stands revealed to me.:love:

But what I would like, would be too add more. There has got to be some game logic file that makes that possible, but I have no idea where it is. If someone could find it that would be amazing. The thing that sucks is some of the really good outfits are missing slots, and even if I try to make those slots by emulating what the filename should be, the game isn't calling for them. Like for example, Urban Woman's first outfit, one of my favorite in the game, doesn't have enough slots. It has the full 4 slots on the front, but only 3 slots when turned around, because the Accessory slot is used for just her glasses. But you can't see the glasses from behind, so there is no drawing to modify and the game doesn't look for one. Even if I copy paste another image, and give it the same filename as other Accessory from Behind image filenames (they are all predictable names) it doesn't spawn because the game isn't looking for it. Which really sucks for modifying, which is already hard because the layering order is different for each character, so if I split an outfit in parts, sometimes I have to make pants an accessory, or shirt in the pants area just to get the layering to work or random stuff like bra's appearing on top of shirts happens. I would love to just add more buttons, and write in new calls for characters. As it is, too add a new character you'd just have to overwrite an old one. In order to have Urban Girls first outfit work the way I wanted it to, I had to sacrifice my plans for her 3rd red sweater outfit which I also liked, and I switched them with filename changes, just so I could get that extra slot on the reverse side so the stripping lines up. So now red sweater is her first outfit, and the blue shirt outfit is the 3rd.

I really like her tight undershirt, and hate that if you take her panties off, the undershirt comes off too. I wanted her to keep it on and just be without her panties.
As you can see in the first set, I moved her blue top to Accessories, and separated her panties from her top, and moved the glasses to the undershirt layer, and it works from both front and back because of moving her to the third outfit slot. But in the second set, because of the lack of slots behind because of having to move it into the first outfit slot, I had to combine her stocking with her red shirt for the behind image, which doesn't match up with the front. Otherwise I would not be able to separate the bra and panties into different slots, which works perfectly from the front, but is sorta gimped from the back because I had to attach the bra to the skirt, and the stockings to the red shirt, with her panties having the 3rd slot.

Bottomless is my favorite fetish and I will go to great pains to achieve it. As good as tits are, women's upper body clothing also looks fantastic contrasted against the nude lower haf.
Yes, i can very much see how inserting one's own stuff, the way one would like, into the game and making it identify and use them can be quite the monumental detective work. Finding out how all dots connect to form the image is only half the work i guess. But well, you just pointed out a fine tool to toy with, so i guess it's my time to learn by trial & error (lots & lots of errors, no doubt indeed).

Also, my piratical soul deeply approves of your booty related endeavours to the bottom of my heart. ;) :love:

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If you're talking about women dressing up as men to get through the checkpoint, then there's no reason not to have them only show up on the blue flag.
The justification for the flag is literally just that Richard is cherry-picking the people you're asking for, so there's no reason he shouldn't be fooled by it.

They should also show up after you at least get the first strip option, if not the 'remove underwear' option.

You just need to add some sort of visible tell, like how most of the armed people have visible weapon-straps, if you know where to look.
Chest-bindings slightly visible through the neckline of 'his' shirt, an ID on the picture that's clearly a woman. Hell, even just a really obvious fake beard.

Justify it as them disguising as men to try to avoid all this sexual harassment that they've heard about. lol

Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
If you're talking about women dressing up as men to get through the checkpoint, then there's no reason not to have them only show up on the blue flag.
The justification for the flag is literally just that Richard is cherry-picking the people you're asking for, so there's no reason he shouldn't be fooled by it.
They should also show up after you at least get the first strip option, if not the 'remove underwear' option.
You just need to add some sort of visible tell, like how most of the armed people have visible weapon-straps, if you know where to look.
Chest-bindings slightly visible through the neckline of 'his' shirt, an ID on the picture that's clearly a woman. Hell, even just a really obvious fake beard.
Justify it as them disguising as men to try to avoid all this sexual harassment that they've heard about. lol
I really like this idea that the women dress up as men to avoid sexual harassment. That's hilarious. I will try to implement that if I can. And you are right in regards to Richard. Even though I am making my own game. Whatever system I use for flags I can adjust to fit whatever needs.

Well, might not be how most people online seem to go at it, but you have a pretty solid method there i think. Getting the whole programming and gameplay worked on and tinkered with, to then look for an artist to give form and faces to one's "storyboards", so to speak.
Also, my piratical soul deeply approves of your booty related endeavours to the bottom of my heart. ;) :love:
Yes. I don't want to pay for art in case the programming side of the game never gets completed for some reason. I had the good forethought to do that, because a bad situation has just happened. So I was making this game with a programmer who is a person I know in real life. We were both doing this as a hobby. But he can no longer continue doing this. So I now have no programmer, and I cannot program myself, and the game is incomplete. It was the exact thing I feared would happen. Development is currently paused.

But don't fear. I am dedicated, and do not want to waste almost 2 months of work. I am searching on freelance websites looking for a programmer to help me finish making the game. The bonus will be that they will possibly working on it full time if I can afford that, whereas my other programmer was doing it part time. The problem is the game just got a whole lot more expensive to make. As I now have to pay a programmers wages for probably a few months, then hire an artist as well and pay him. I will have to absolutely make sure this gets on Steam and GoG and everything else to get my money back from this now. I haven't hired the programmer yet, I have talked to a few, trying to see if any of them are willing to take a lower pay and do it part time instead, because that is much more affordable for me. And If I run out of money funding the programmer, then it's all useless without good art anyways.

So really, it might be a while before my game is released, or even before I have any screenshots to show. It's definitely not coming soon anyways.

On a positive note. I have now finished modding every single female characters outfit in ImpG. So whenever this next update comes out, I will post that in this thread and you can enjoy it.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes