Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Mega
RJ239810 (2020-2-28) verison 1.30
Thank you very much.

What are all those other downloads, just out of curiosity?
I'm downloading them all now to find out. So far one of them has been some sort of Hitman inspired game where you have a few minutes set up a situation so that this girl pisses her panties in a classroom.

Good game idea, would like to see it done with a bigger budget and in English so I can actually find out what's going on.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the new version translated and compatible with 1.23 save?
The game from the Japanese DLSite has the English translation, the save should convert over.
do 1.23 uncensor patches work with 1.30
No not as it is, hopefully when The Butler is ready they'll update it.

Edit - All the games in uela's folder are named with their RJ codes, just google the code to find their DLSite page.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Tagged as completed, and yet I get surprised with a new version every now and then...
I feel like there has to be a separate tag for games like this, which count as completed yet aren't finished (e.g. development on it hasn't ceased).
I mean, you see if it gets an update, but it makes a difference if you can expect more to happen or not (well, surprise updates being the exception, because... surprise).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, how long for an update of the Uncensor Patch that accounts for the trader (and any other changes i forget to mention)?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So, how long for an update of the Uncensor Patch that accounts for the trader (and any other changes i forget to mention)?
I'll take a look here, Already got back my mod tools. Gonna take a look in the new content and see what I can do. At most I will try to make the patch compatible with 1.30 until I uncensor the rest.
EDIT:

BTW- can someone provide-me a save file. As I said before my HDD died and the game+save with it, so I won't be able to properly test >.<.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'll take a look here, Already got back my mod tools. Gonna take a look in the new content and see what I can do. At most I will try to make the patch compatible with 1.30 until I uncensor the rest.
EDIT:

BTW- can someone provide-me a save file. As I said before my HDD died and the game+save with it, so I won't be able to properly test >.<.
One with all the new scenes you mean? Give me an hour or two....

circuit

May 17, 2017
i tried doing the snake eye code but it doesnt seem to be working am i doing it wrong or has it changed

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i tried doing the snake eye code but it doesnt seem to be working am i doing it wrong or has it changed
I tried it today with a freshly downloaded v1.30, before adding my saves, so they definitely still work.
Just in case you got it wrong: left - left - right; left - left - right; left - left - right
And it will give a message after you finish it correctly.

circuit

May 17, 2017
I tried it today with a freshly downloaded v1.30, before adding my saves, so they definitely still work.
Just in case you got it wrong: left - left - right; left - left - right; left - left - right
And it will give a message after you finish it correctly.
is there suppose to be a pause inbetween llr and the next

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes