TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For a "completed" tagged game, this is getting way too many updates..
Game like this often get released with the main part of the game complete, then get extras added in after. So I imagine that's why (rightly or wrongly) they get the compete prefix when they get a thread.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
is there suppose to be a pause inbetween llr and the next
No, not really. Just click and click, but doesn't require some complicated pace or anything - quite the contrary in fact, as i have the reflexes of a half-blind sloth and would be boned otherwise, instead of instructing people on it. :ROFLMAO:

Patch updated.
Pls check if it work properly.
Other than updating the patch I only found 2 new bodies to uncensor Trader and Richard.
Working fine for the Trader afaik, you'll need someone else to test Richard & comment. Sorry, but not sorry. ;)

Ah, not really important since you certainly already know having messed witth the body models and stuff, but there's an oral sex option too. Doofus that i am, only noticed that after an hour of messing around with the Trader & her immunity to the perfumes. :whistle:

Hmm just got to prostitute boobjob and it is censored.
Dude, be more clear, for a moment there was a new boobjob function i had also missed somehow!(i checked) :eek:

That boobjob with Paula the prostitute is a storyline scene, completely unrelated to the body models in the game that The Butler has been uncensoring for us. Probably harder to redo too. But no worries, you've barely began, the real fun - and where the patch shines - comes later.

edit: so Butler covers the storyline scenes too. Goes to show the inattentive doofus that i am the fact i didn't know. :oops::FacePalm:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Paula's scene is uncensored, but Richard is now a Ken doll with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other males are just censored like before.
can someone give a tipp how to mod the game ?
Get the three .wolf files from The Butler, replace the games existing files with them (they're in the data folder).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How do I transfer saves from one version to another, is it just a matter of copy pasting files?
Yup. relocate saves from one edition to the other and you're set. Great thing from completed games, everything builds upon an already defined base familiar to devs and any successful mods, no finagling and rearrangement of the basic programing frame that might break your previous saves.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Paula's scene is uncensored, but Richard is now a Ken doll with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other males are just censored like before.

Get the three .wolf files from The Butler, replace the games existing files with them (they're in the data folder).
I going to take a look.
Edit:
I decided to redrawnrichar penis with hair for well ..... anyway .. it actualy look like a hairy vagina of some milf or something

Screenshot_3.png
BTW - I will reupload the file once againafter I'm done. (I suck drawing penises)

Last edited:

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Interesting. I noticed that so far the only character you can have sex with an underwear on is with the Trader.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes