Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
is there any different between v1.21 and v1.30? i've lost some interest of playing this game...
As already commented by others long before, the game is essentially finished. The differences are in little addtions like the "punishment" scenarios with Olivea, the possibility of interaction with the Trader (who's female) or Richard (for those into guys), tweaks in the game play (like differing dialogue for random NPCs based on sexual experience) and so on. Changelog in the OP sums pretty much what you might want to know, i guess.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys if anybody has a new save file for the new version mine keeps corrupting and the snake code is not working...
There's a save back here that should convert over, remember to rename it as embedding files adds to the file name. Tried the code again (left left right three times) and it still works.
Problem, I can't use the uncensor patch for some reason because it keeps saying file error...
If you installed the patch before ever starting the game look back here, it's probably the usual Wolf problem. Otherwise if it worked before try downloading the patch again maybe, it should be working.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
simple cheat engine table for 1.30 (dunno if it'll work for the previous/next versions):
money, inventory (pots, flags, stat-seeing glasses, cum/slave mark wiping cloth, slave-marking pen), current job stats (count of applicants for entry, how much of them failed/succeeded paper-check, how many times Till failed/succeeded in his paper-check, pleasure meter of current applicant for entry), towns reputation.

NB: if you don't know what what cheat engine is and what to do with this 'table', I have only few tips for you: download cheat engine only from it's official site and search youtube for search query "how to use cheat engine table" or if you prefer written guides - cheat engine forums. Please don't pollute topic asking questions about this.

Reactions: Misty and Vodde
Aug 17, 2019
So I'm enjoying the game but I just have to ask (I'm playing the newest version here with the uncensored patch) why are the boys wearing maid outfits? Or to phrase it another way, why are all the people wearing maid outfits only boys? If it's a glitch, I'd like to fix it, and if it's censorship because of this site's bullshit policy on pseudo-lolis, I'd like to complain how fucking stupid that is, and I'd still like to fix it.

Aug 17, 2019
You'd have to ask the developer. They're responsible for the Shota maids, and if it is a bug it would have probably been fixed by now. There's always the red flag...
If it was part of the original version and was put in by the dev then that's fine. It's just that knowing some other examples on this site I figured they just removed the younger female characters when this was uploaded. I have no problem with male characters in female clothes, I just thought it was weird having a character come through called Camille, wearing an unquestionably female french maid outfit, with a feminine, or at least androgynous appearance, and yet be labled as "young boy" every single time, and yet there are no female characters with a chest size smaller than C/D.

Urnotme

Sep 22, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with the pen marking. I mark them but the next day their info is randomized, it has their original stats in the book though. Not game breaking, just thought maybe it was a bug.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Trying to bribe me with money and sex? HA! Do you not know who you speak to!? I turned away Gorgie! I turned away a family running from slavery! I am the gate keeper of Arstotzka! None shall pass without proper ID.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Genuinely an amazing game, with some funny moments for the player as well.
"Please, if you let me through, you can SEX me!"
"BITCH I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT SHIT! ITS INSPECTION DAY! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY OFFICE!"
Yeah I really like the Trader's response if you grope her vagina. "No sir that costs money!" Literally laughed out loud at that, and when you put the glasses on and find out she was a prostitute.

Ranzy has become a fun character with this update. I like her reactions to the coin flip, and if you try to use potions on her too. I like how she explains the potions as you putting hand cream on and rubbing them on applicants too.

May 17, 2018
Yeah I really like the Trader's response if you grope her vagina. "No sir that costs money!" Literally laughed out loud at that, and when you put the glasses on and find out she was a prostitute.

Ranzy has become a fun character with this update. I like her reactions to the coin flip, and if you try to use potions on her too. I like how she explains the potions as you putting hand cream on and rubbing them on applicants too.
Thank for saying all that stuff, cause I didn't know you could fuck the trader! I've now rectified that in my playthrough!

Jun 19, 2017
I didn't even know the Trader was female until I undressed her(maybe it was mention earlier in the game and i missed, idk) all i'm sure of is I WANT MORE OF HER.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I didn't even know the Trader was female until I undressed her(maybe it was mention earlier in the game and i missed, idk) all i'm sure of is I WANT MORE OF HER.
It's not just that she's a female. It's that she's a catgirl too. The "beastwoman" type is my favorite in the game. So taking Traders hat off and finding big pointy ears and finding out she's a beastgirl was a great surprise.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes