Jun 19, 2017
Is there any way to bang the trader outside of sandbox mode? Her resistance to potions is understandable, but sad. The way she even tells you to wipe the potion off your hands, lol.
If you flip your coin she reacts to it wanting to buy it, one of the option is for her to fuck you, she even lets you use the cream so its easy. When I did it I still had the coin after, not sure if its a bug or not.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If you flip your coin she reacts to it wanting to buy it, one of the option is for her to fuck you, she even lets you use the cream so its easy. When I did it I still had the coin after, not sure if its a bug or not.
Oh, i had no idea about that, as i mostly ignore the coin. I got her by simply playing with the boobs, that are her erogenous zone. It's kind of an almost close call thing, but definitely works too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like maybe the sexual experience thing has been fixed? Unfortunately the coin definitely has, new ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have the update.

Reactions: Mandalore777

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I played on normal auto text speed my whole first run. This new game I put it to the fastest speed, damn does that save a lot of time. Can finish like 5 extra applicants with the speed up.

Glad the text skip and stuff is on point, the dev made sure multiple playthroughs aren't obnoxious.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I tried that, played it some 15 minutes, and of all stupid games I've checked out here, THIS might be the dullest. I really cant believe this.

Reactions: warbob5000

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
played it some 15 minutes, THIS might be the dullest.
There's your problem. Honestly, the only issue I have with this game is the first level actually is kinda dull. You have no abilities at all, and the ticket checking puzzle is braindead tier in the first level. I didn't like it either until I got to level 2 and it started getting good. This game honestly reminds me of Dues Ex. It's like an Eroge version of Dues Ex. Starts out total shit on Liberty Island, but if you bear with it, it becomes possibly the best game of it's type. For the same reasons too. No fucking abilities unlocked in the first level, so it's a total slog until you get your abilities unlocked.

Try it again, or just download a save if you are that impatient. There's a guy 2 posts above you with a completed save file for the latest version.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There's your problem. Honestly, the only issue I have with this game is the first level actually is kinda dull. You have no abilities at all, and the ticket checking puzzle is braindead tier in the first level. I didn't like it either until I got to level 2 and it started getting good. This game honestly reminds me of Dues Ex. It's like an Eroge version of Dues Ex. Starts out total shit on Liberty Island, but if you bear with it, it becomes possibly the best game of it's type. For the same reasons too. No fucking abilities unlocked in the first level, so it's a total slog until you get your abilities unlocked.

Try it again, or just download a save if you are that impatient. There's a guy 2 posts above you with a completed save file for the latest version.
THANKS! I hear you. I might give it another try. Still, the start is a total waste of time and clicks, and - not being a nativee english speaker - I could not have put it better than "the ticket checking puzzle is braindead tier in the first level" - it really hurts to "play" that...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah it takes till chapter 3 or so to be able to remove their underwear, the first stage is basically completely devoid of H content. 2nd starts to get some fondling. I think stuff should be available sooner for sure. I understand what they're going for with the pacing of unlocking stuff and such, but eh. It wasn't too bad the first time since everything was new, but that is one thing that kinda sucks on multiple playthroughs still. Newgame+ should have all the touch/undress options available immediately. I always miss sexin that first criminal because you get the training to do so after that day is over where you can first catch her.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah it takes till chapter 3 or so to be able to remove their underwear, the first stage is basically completely devoid of H content. 2nd starts to get some fondling. I think stuff should be available sooner for sure. I understand what they're going for with the pacing of unlocking stuff and such, but eh. It wasn't too bad the first time since everything was new, but that is one thing that kinda sucks on multiple playthroughs still. Newgame+ should have all the touch/undress options available immediately. I always miss sexin that first criminal because you get the training to do so after that day is over where you can first catch her.
I don't remember now, but it is tied to catching her? Because otherwise you might let a criminal pass to catch - and harass - her another day, i guess.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'll update the patch when the new update releases...
Since downloading from H-sharing is slow as h-.....

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I don't remember now, but it is tied to catching her? Because otherwise you might let a criminal pass to catch - and harass - her another day, i guess.
I fucked all the criminals so you can definitely just let them pass and take the XP hit until you have unlocked everything.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I guess it's time to finally release my clothing mod. It's not fully done yet but if I keep tinkering with it it will never be released. I guess I will just update it whenever the next game update comes out.

Here's some previews.

ScreenShot_2020_0309_12_04_21.png

I've modified literally every female characters outfit in the game. Some of them extensively with multiple versions of each outfit. While others are just fairy simple lazy edits, like the purple dress outfit in the image, which I wasn't sure what else to do with. The mod is catered to my own tastes, primarily bottomless women, or girls just wearing accessory items. Every outfit now has more ways to get her bottomless, or naked but with as much accessory clothing as possible.

ScreenShot_2020_0309_11_59_35.png
ScreenShot_2020_0309_12_00_13.png

Also in regards to the proper game I am developing, which is not a mod for ImpG, but a full game. I'd like to announce two things.

1. I've secured a programmer. Cost me about 10k. His estimate for completion of the programming side is sometime in August. So hopefully I will have a beta build available then if enough of the art assets are completed. I haven't yet hired an artist however.

Edit: I just realized that since I just copied my whole folder into a RAR file, this mod also includes files from the uncensored patch from The Butler and some other costume mods from Jakeness that I downloaded too. If someone wants to edit or reupload the outfits I modified I am okay with that.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When would this thread updated to V1.32? :unsure:
When someone posts and reports it. You can get it from , most people don't like the file hosts but it's a small game so shouldn't take that long to download.

Reactions: Sonico

KatorSama

Jan 19, 2020
I guess it's time to finally release my clothing mod. It's not fully done yet but if I keep tinkering with it it will never be released. I guess I will just update it whenever the next game update comes out.

Mega

Here's some previews.

View attachment 581591

I've modified literally every female characters outfit in the game. Some of them extensively with multiple versions of each outfit. While others are just fairy simple lazy edits, like the purple dress outfit in the image, which I wasn't sure what else to do with. The mod is catered to my own tastes, primarily bottomless women, or girls just wearing accessory items. Every outfit now has more ways to get her bottomless, or naked but with as much accessory clothing as possible.

View attachment 581593
View attachment 581594

Also in regards to the proper game I am developing, which is not a mod for ImpG, but a full game. I'd like to announce two things.

1. I've secured a programmer. Cost me about 10k. His estimate for completion of the programming side is sometime in August. So hopefully I will have a beta build available then if enough of the art assets are completed. I haven't yet hired an artist however.

Edit: I just realized that since I just copied my whole folder into a RAR file, this mod also includes files from the uncensored patch from The Butler and some other costume mods from Jakeness that I downloaded too. If someone wants to edit or reupload the outfits I modified I am okay with that.
God bless you my amigo, we all waiting for your game, and will give you all support we can, just make some announcment when it launch

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
When someone posts and reports it. You can get it from , most people don't like the file hosts but it's a small game so shouldn't take that long to download.
Okay, thank you.
I will upload V1.32 today, if my download is completed.

Can I report myself, for the thread update? :unsure:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes