Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's not just that she's a female. It's that she's a catgirl too. The "beastwoman" type is my favorite in the game. So taking Traders hat off and finding big pointy ears and finding out she's a beastgirl was a great surprise.
Well, that she was beastfolk i already guessed from her smile and the hat (Richard hid he was one with his work hat too) but the gender was left unsaid until we got the chance to make a physical examination. I was not even sure she was an unique character and not a mob NPC of its own, truth be told.

Jun 19, 2017
Well, that she was beastfolk i already guessed from her smile and the hat (Richard hid he was one with his work hat too) but the gender was left unsaid until we got the chance to make a physical examination. I was not even sure she was an unique character and not a mob NPC of its own, truth be told.
I didn't even think to consider if she was beastfolk, all I saw was a pervert selling stuff. Then the more I found out about her the more I liked her. Seriously she just checks soooo many boxes for me.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I didn't even think to consider if she was beastfolk, all I saw was a pervert selling stuff. Then the more I found out about her the more I liked her. Seriously she just checks soooo many boxes for me.
Yes same here, she's just so cute. She should have had more dialog and been more in the game earlier. It's a shame to waste her on a post game bonus. Should have her pass through the game in Level 1 as her intro before she appears selling things to you.

I guess you are right. But like above, I didn't even consider it, so it caught me off guard. Though to be honest, her hat having ears is kinda a tell, yet at the same time, it's just cutesy girl stuff enough to realistically make it a hidden in plain sight thing.

Anyways, I was going to release my character clothing mod when v1.30 released, but I've been busy the last few days, and only just played the new update today, and now I want to modify the trader outfit too. So I will delay the release by 1-2 days until I get some free time to modify her outfit too.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes same here, she's just so cute. She should have had more dialog and been more in the game earlier. It's a shame to waste her on a post game bonus. Should have her pass through the game in Level 1 as her intro before she appears selling things to you.
Actually, considering the requirement to unlock her (buying the one purchase items) appears to be independent of the story per se, it might be possible to do so before ending the main game if one plays v1.30 from zero, who knows. Could also be interesting to see how the new options & mechanics would affect or not early play. Had a random lady (and two dudes :FacePalm::eek:) offering sex in stage 1 to pass for example (though it's no use as you can't examine her yet :poop::ROFLMAO:)!

I guess you are right. But like above, I didn't even consider it, so it caught me off guard. Though to be honest, her hat having ears is kinda a tell, yet at the same time, it's just cutesy girl stuff enough to realistically make it a hidden in plain sight thing.
Yes, there are some good hints but it ain't blatant or obvious. I only started to consider it from the moment we are presented to Topaz and later with the reveal of Richard's origin.

Anyways, I was going to release my character clothing mod when v1.30 released, but I've been busy the last few days, and only just played the new update today, and now I want to modify the trader outfit too. So I will delay the release by 1-2 days until I get some free time to modify her outfit too.
Ohh, i'll be definitely be waiting for that!

Last edited:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Actually, considering the requirement to unlock her (buying the one purchase items) appears to be independent of the story per se, it might be possible to do so before ending the main game if one plays v1.30 from zero, who knows. Could also be interesting to see how the new options & mechanics would affect or not early play. Had a random lady (and two dudes :FacePalm::eek:) offering sex in stage 1 to pass for example (though it's no use as you can't examine her yet :poop::ROFLMAO:)!
Yes, there are some good hints but it ain't blatant or obvious. I only started to consider it from the moment we are presented to Topaz and later with the reveal of Richard's origin.
Ohh, i'll be definitely be waiting for that!
You're actually correct there. So I guess she's a late game unlock.

Also it seems like the game has already been updated to 1.32, mainly just bugfixes. He also said in an article he's planning a 1.33, possibly this month (sorta doubtful) that adds more early game erotic moments, in the form of some new commands you can unlock. I will need to do a full replay.

Then he also says the next major goal is 1.40 that is coming in 2 months. Gonna have new outfits and content for Chrisia, Hana and the Ane Kasegi girls will finally be added.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Are glasses broken? I found virgin one day, took her virginity and marked her, the next day she comes to me with 50+ sexual experience and first time set to prostitution and i'm like "daym, girl've been busy!"

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are glasses broken? I found virgin one day, took her virginity and marked her, the next day she comes to me with 50+ sexual experience and first time set to prostitution and i'm like "daym, girl've been busy!"
That is weird indeed. Certain it's the same girl and you did not acidentally mark two NPCs with the same look (uncommon but possible)?

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
That is weird indeed. Certain it's the same girl and you did not acidentally mark two NPCs with the same look (uncommon but possible)?
Nah it was same name, and distinct appearance to boot (which was why i chose her). I also noticed that often when i do it,the opposite can happen, and the girl magically gets her virginity back next day. It's like the game remembers name and appearance but randomizes the rest each day :(

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Nah it was same name, and distinct appearance to boot (which was why i chose her). I also noticed that often when i do it,the opposite can happen, and the girl magically gets her virginity back next day. It's like the game remembers name and appearance but randomizes the rest each day :(
It's possible, though bothersome if so, as i would expect the other details to be locked too, at least to a degree.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, i've just tested. Apart from unique characters (i.e. astro), others seem to have partially randomized stats. Marking them seems to save Name, Appearance, Emotional zone, Sexual Habit and Mastrubation, but First sex and both sex counters are random.
Source: marked a girl and checked her stats for couple days skipping everyone else.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, i've just tested. Apart from unique characters (i.e. astro), others seem to have partially randomized stats. Marking them seems to save Name, Appearance, Emotional zone, Sexual Habit and Mastrubation, but First sex and both sex counters are random.
Source: marked a girl and checked her stats for couple days skipping everyone else.
Hilarious, but looks like a little hiccup to warn Tengsten about and correct in future editions.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Hilarious, but looks like a little hiccup to warn Tengsten about and correct in future editions.
Yeah it kinda ruins the "endgame". I thought after completing the game you would just go catchin' em all, but currently it's as if your "pokegirls" get randomised every day with a chance of legendary turning into a magicarp.

Although i have no idea how to warn devs about it since i don't know moonrunes.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah it kinda ruins the "endgame". I thought after completing the game you would just go catchin' em all, but currently it's as if your "pokegirls" get randomised every day with a chance of legendary turning into a magicarp.

Well, since the translation to english is an official one, if memory tricks mee not, it stands to reason that either someone in their team or a close associate would be perfectly capable of reading a message that language, i guess.

Urnotme

Sep 22, 2018

I'm having the same problem

Guest522

Jan 29, 2020
Is there a way to start the game on day 1, with the glasses?
Or a savegame of being Day 1 with glasses?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I Try to execute Game.exe and... "Cannot locate basic info data...
That's usually a problem with the games file address. Makes sure it's on the C drive, and that there's no symbols in there like ū or è in it anywhere. If there isn't then try it on the desktop, file address length can also be a problem.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there any way to bang the trader outside of sandbox mode? Her resistance to potions is understandable, but sad. The way she even tells you to wipe the potion off your hands, lol.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes