TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The latest is mostly hidden to non subscribers, but apparently it gives a preview of the GC for Chrisia's new outfit. There's also talk of hips and butts in the comments... From some other comments it sounds like this new outfit might be pretty feminine.

Last talk of a date still seems to be hopefully in July.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
The latest is mostly hidden to non subscribers, but apparently it gives a preview of the GC for Chrisia's new outfit. There's also talk of hips and butts in the comments... From some other comments it sounds like this new outfit might be pretty feminine.

Last talk of a date still seems to be hopefully in July.
is not close you just need to follow him o ci-en

Apr 26, 2020
Suddenly a new game where its called imperial integrity - where your a torture/interogetor and uses tools and stuff to make targets talk about a plan to hurt the royalty or goverment. Joke... but i wish. this guy can probaly do that no effort.
---
Im more in the bl side of this game but its fun doing the female since the more interactive models wish it can be used for the male models as well. More tools...

gzal44c2

Jul 26, 2020
Hi. Can someone please help me?

I'm trying to play this game on wine (Linux), and I can't get the English text to load. All I get is tofu. Is there something I can do to rectify this?

EDIT 07/29/30: GUYS! I FIGURED IT OUT! The problem was I wasn't running wine in the Japanese locale. For anyone trying to play this on Wine, run this command in your terminal: "LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine /path/to/GameFolder/Game.exe"

Last edited:
Reactions: korg.009

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I play-tested the WIP translation for Dungeon Repeater (by the same developer), and that game was also great. I wonder if he will add the MC from Dungeon Repeater to this game at some point too. Would be a nice touch :)

• Love
Reactions: Sonico
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes