letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It's really nice finally seeing an update coming after quite a while. Did Tengsten mention any possible/tentative release date for this update? Besides mentioning before he would update it on July, I believe. Regardless pretty excited for this as well.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The latest of when a update might happen I can find is still July...

"The release date of Ver1.40 is still undecided. I wish I could apply for renewal within July... The next step is heavy work such as adding events, so I can not read the progress speed myself."

Looks like they're trying to add quite a lot. A new scene and costume each for Chrisia and Hana, that they didn't seem to have the events planed for. And adding in Frida. is that they've bought some PC glasses.

velocipreys

Apr 3, 2018
Where can I find the uncensor patch, every single link in this thread links to post #1401 which does not have the patch at all?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where can I find the uncensor patch...
The link in the opening post and the few I tried at least still go to the right post (four hundred and eighty). If you have the page set to show more than twenty posts it might mess it up, if so change back to twenty and they should work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a second game of this ? or are there any other games like this?
This game is still getting updates. One of Tengsten's previous games Ane Kasegi is here, and also related to the next TIGK update. For similar games there's the recommendations section, but really there isn't any.

Edit - Still all quite on the front, on Tengsten's wondering if they're into asses...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
This game is still getting updates. One of Tengsten's previous games Ane Kasegi is here, and also related to the next TIGK update. For similar games there's the recommendations section, but really there isn't any.

Edit - Still all quite on the front, on Tengsten's wondering if they're into asses...
ow ok but are they adding more story to the game? or just more characters and clothing and why does it say completed on this thread if its still ongoing?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ow ok but are they adding more story to the game? or just more characters and clothing and why does it say completed...
My only guess is that when the game was first posted here the main story was complete, so it was just assumed that the game was too. You may find a few threads for Japanese game with used or missing prefixes probably for that reason.

The Ci-en post about the update made it sound like the new costumes are coming with events too, the two punishment scenes and costume for Olivia were added in the same way.

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
My only guess is that when the game was first posted here the main story was complete, so it was just assumed that the game was too. You may find a few threads for Japanese game with used or missing prefixes probably for that reason.

The Ci-en post about the update made it sound like the new costumes are coming with events too, the two punishment scenes and costume for Olivia were added in the same way.
ow ok where can i find the newest english version than and are there new ereas to go to. or are the just new scenes new things to do and can you maybe tell me what kidn of new things where added sins the main story ended?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ow ok where can i find the newest english version than and are there new ereas to go to...
If you check that linked post the new update isn't out yet, the 1.36 version in the opening post is still the latest. After you beat the game you can go to back to Eisen and Fort Dimant to punish Olivia, and working at Eisen City will get a Hana scene. Talking to the merchant will also get you a special item.

Edit - Oops numbers, why do they have to be in order...

Last edited:

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
If you check that linked post the new update isn't out yet, the 1.63 version in the opening post is still the latest. After you beat the game you can go to back to Eisen and Fort Dimant to punish Olivia, and working at Eisen City will get a Hana scene. Talking to the merchant will also get you a special item.
Just a heads up you said 1.63 instead of 1.36 which is the latest version.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes