edude12345

Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone else have a bug that prevents progression past stage 3? I've completed the quest to progress (arresting all the wanted women) and done 4 inspection days after but the main quest wont complete. I even checked all the previous areas but cant figure out what i'm supposed to be doing next. Am i missing something?
If I remember correctly, one of the people you need to arrest is male so if you have the red flag up either take it down or switch it to blue

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
It's been a while since I posted an update about my game, SpacePort Security, which is inspired by Imperial Gatekeeper, so I thought I might update you all today.

So I've been pretty busy the last few weeks. I've hired a Background Artist, as well as a UI Artist and a Composer. I have yet to hire a Character Artist, though I've spoken to a few already. I figured I'd go with the BG artist first, cut my teeth on commissioning the BG and then once that's out of the way focus on characters. And so far it's working out pretty well.

Here is a peak at a part of the BG image, to give you a taste on the style.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now this is a beta version the artist sent me this morning, it's not complete yet, and I've cropped it a bit too. But I think it's coming together rather well. And I've really been wanting to share something about this game for a while and I think this looks good enough to share.

A quick roadmap for the next month:

My plan is once the Level 1 Background above is fully complete, which it should be done within a week. Then I will shift my focus to the UI artist and the Composer who will start simultaneously on creating something that fits the BG image mood, and while they are working on putting that together I will hire the character artist and begin concepting character looks/outfits/hairstyles etc. I imagine concepting might take another week before any coloring is done. I will post some character concepts here whenever I get them done since I know people are more interested in hot naked girls than scenic landscapes.

As soon as I get the first commissioned character's artwork completed, and one BG is fully done with working UI. I will post a free demo here for you guys, and start a Patreon to help me fund getting all the other characters made, because getting good character art is expensive. The quotes I've had from Character artists so far were between $800 and $1100 per character depending on specific complexity's per character. I'll probably also make a separate thread too after I post the demo.

Anyways it development is really ramping up and I hope that it wont be too long until I can have a playable build for you guys, especially now that ImpG might not be getting anymore updates for a while.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
It's been a while since I posted an update about my game, SpacePort Security, which is inspired by Imperial Gatekeeper, so I thought I might update you all today.

So I've been pretty busy the last few weeks. I've hired a Background Artist, as well as a UI Artist and a Composer. I have yet to hire a Character Artist, though I've spoken to a few already. I figured I'd go with the BG artist first, cut my teeth on commissioning the BG and then once that's out of the way focus on characters. And so far it's working out pretty well.

Now this is a beta version the artist sent me this morning, it's not complete yet, and I've cropped it a bit too. But I think it's coming together rather well. And I've really been wanting to share something about this game for a while and I think this looks good enough to share.

My plan is once the Level 1 Background above is fully complete, which it should be done within a week. Then I will shift my focus to the UI artist and the Composer who will start simultaneously on creating something that fits the BG image mood, and while they are working on putting that together I will hire the character artist and begin concepting character looks/outfits/hairstyles etc. I imagine concepting might take another week before any coloring is done. I will post some character concepts here whenever I get them done since I know people are more interested in hot naked girls than scenic landscapes.

As soon as I get the first commissioned character's artwork completed, and one BG is fully done with working UI. I will post a free demo here for you guys, and start a Patreon to help me fund getting all the other characters made, because getting good character art is expensive. The quotes I've had from Character artists so far were between $800 and $1100 per character depending on specific complexity's per character. I'll probably also make a separate thread too after I post the demo.

Anyways it development is really ramping up and I hope that it wont be too long until I can have a playable build for you guys, especially now that ImpG might not be getting anymore updates for a while.
Well if your game is anything like this one, it will be worth the time and effort. You can maybe even scroll through the forum for feedback on this game that you could take note of to implement or be aware of in your game. It'll be interesting to see what improvements and mechanics you use to make your game stand out. If i wasnt poor, i'd support you so ill just support you in spirit. Good luck on your game and hopefully it becomes an even better version of this.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Well if your game is anything like this one, it will be worth the time and effort. You can maybe even scroll through the forum for feedback on this game that you could take note of to implement or be aware of in your game. It'll be interesting to see what improvements and mechanics you use to make your game stand out. If i wasnt poor, i'd support you so ill just support you in spirit. Good luck on your game and hopefully it becomes an even better version of this.
That's why I am posting here, I read every else's posts and I agreed with them, ImpG game has loads of potential and I wanted to play something that reached that potential. I've actually asked for feedback on a few ideas already if you scroll back 10 or so pages. I've been sorta posting a dev diary in this thread once a week or so. I had such a good time with ImpG that it made me want to make my own expanded version. There are a few cool features I am implementing for SpacePort Security which I haven't mentioned on this forum yet because I want to see people's reactions to the mechanic when they first play it and are surprised by it. But I have expanded upon the mechanics of Imperial Gatekeeper. Though the free demo I will post likely won't be feature complete. There are a lot of functions and abilities that are still in the design doc and have yet to be programmed in, but we'll get there.

And you don't need to give anything now. I wont open the Patreon until there is something worth paying for there. Eventually I want to put it on Steam/GoG etc when the game is fully complete. But with character art being so expensive, I can probably only afford to add like 1 character per month at $1100 per character. So I do need Patreon to help otherwise updates are gonna be slow. I'd rather add a new girl every week.

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
And you don't need to give anything now. I wont open the Patreon until there is something worth paying for there.
Just for this alone you have all my attention. I'm really looking foward to see what game could you make!
Also you are completely right, ImpG had a lot of wasted potential, I'm stil mad about the "you will be able to fuck everyone withouth undressing them first :D - Sorry it was to hard".
In any case if you game its as good as this one you will have my money once there's something worth giving money!

Reactions: Mandalore777

fenden

Jan 4, 2020

Think you could start a thread?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Good news everyone, development on Imperial Gatekeeper has been resumed.

image-800.jpg

Outfit 2 and 4 look like they might be fun to mod. I will definitely update my clothing mod once this set is out. He said he hopes it's out sometime July but I would not be surprised if it's delayed. But at least we know he has this drawn already. He also said more outfits for Chrisia and Hana too so they are not cancelled.

Think you could start a thread?
I will start a thread once I have a build of acceptable quality with enough finished character artwork. I post here in the meantime both because I like Imperial Gatekeeper and my game SpacePort Security is extremely similar to it and if you like Imperial Gatekeeper you will probably like SpacePort Security when it's done.

Dec 11, 2019
Honestly. I'd love it if he added more npc types with more different clothes and stuff. Maybe add a optional female protagonist that you can play as or something. Would be neat.

Reactions: goldenb

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I've just recently played and completed this game and I was wondering if Hana is a character you can call for free practice in the story mode?

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Hey guys, sorry to ask but does someone know if the uncensored patch still works ? I installed it, but it doesn't seem to work for me so far. :x
I tried a "examine" a lot of different character, but those freaking pixels just won't go. :(
Can someone help me, pretty please ? :cry:

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
was updated for 1.36 and...
Make sure the games old .wolf files are out of the way. Either by deleting, overwriting or renaming.
Well, i actually already did it ! But it still doesn't work. Did i miss something ? Do i need to delete my saves for it to work properly ? I'm a bit lost.. ^^'

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
No old saves will work, it your trying it with the men though only Richard is uncensored.
Only Richard ?! This explain why i thought it didn't work then. ;w;
Well, thank you dear knight, it actually does work as intended. :D

P.s : Do you know another uncensored patch that uncensor men as well ? ;) Thank you again !

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes