GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i can't go on, the wanted guys won't showing up what can i do ?
by the way what is these cheat codes i dont know about it?

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
i can't go on, the wanted guys won't showing up what can i do ?
by the way what is these cheat codes i dont know about it?

View attachment 687739 View attachment 687743
You should be looking only for the first 2. See that they have an Area (Fort Dimant), so they will only show up there.
Also, you probably use the flags. Make sure that when you look for Alex you don't filter out the guys, or you won't see him (similarly for Rose, only with women). They should show up but the game won't tell you it's them - you should notice it yourself according to the pictures.

Regarding the code - there is a code that unlocks everything for you, as if you finished the game. You get that code after you beat the game once, so that if you ever start over and feel like jumping straight to the end, you could. The code is posted in this thread, should be easy to find it. I believe that on the previous page someone gave a link to it. To activate it you should press the Snake Eyes at the main screen with your mouse in a certain sequence.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
is it only me or the new update plus the mod..
i only can do olivia richard and crisia on free mode..
i think i can go with normal women on previous update..
what i do wrong?

Jamoin123

Nov 19, 2019
What do i need to do to unlock the event in Stage 5 after an inspected day when ? I thought i had to have 999 evaluation in the palaca but that wasnt it. Do i need to have full evaluation everywhere?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can someone get me an alternate link for v1.36?
The ones in the OP are not working for me.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The last news on was that updates are on hold.
Damn shame, i was really hoping to see those extra scenes with Chrisia at work & Olivia's additional "punishment".

As an aside, what are the pros & cons of the prostitution option?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Damn shame, i was really hoping to see those extra scenes with Chrisia at work & Olivia's additional "punishment".

As an aside, what are the pros & cons of the prostitution option?
Maybe its just me but i found it only useful before you got the succubus cream, but i guess itll let you touch people without fear of consequence. The more you give them the better the chance of them accepting, though some characters (Hana for example) will never accept it as far as ive seen.

Once you get the cream though theres not much use for it unless there another use i havent found yet

smegmin

Dec 4, 2019
Does anyone else have a bug that prevents progression past stage 3? I've completed the quest to progress (arresting all the wanted women) and done 4 inspection days after but the main quest wont complete. I even checked all the previous areas but cant figure out what i'm supposed to be doing next. Am i missing something?

EDIT: For anyone else having this problem, run the game from the drive that your windows install is on and if you have a windows 10 system run the game in compatibility mode for windows 7. This seemed to fix it for me but i had to make a new save game and start over for the quest to complete as it should.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes