TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
then what should i do?
Found b91_Mspeed0 it's from a set of buttons that aren't in 1.32. You only want to swap images, in that SystemFile folder you would just switch the sex98 and sex99 image for the uncensored ones.

Reactions: Dovz999

Dovz999

Nov 17, 2019
Found b91_Mspeed0 it's from a set of buttons that aren't in 1.32. You only want to swap images, in that SystemFile folder you would just switch the sex98 and sex99 image for the uncensored ones.
Also the b13_OK3_en, b14_OK4_en, b23_NG3_en and b24_NG4_en images if you want to replace the "True" and "False" buttons with "OK" and "Deny".

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
im on stage 3 but i cant remove their underwear
Not sure if it's something unlocked later or not, but you can insist by asking a second time. They won't like it though, you have to grope then to orgasm (without them running away) for them to let you do what you want.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone know if there are future plans to add more people from various different worlds or if someone's working on a moded version to extend the playability of this game? I just see so much potential in this type of border officer game.

Reactions: rKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know if there are future plans to add more people from various different worlds.
The Ane Kasegi girl, some of her is already hidden away in the game files. Unfortunately it the game is on hold. If you look back a page progress has been made on actually modding in a new character.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Anyone know if there are future plans to add more people from various different worlds or if someone's working on a moded version to extend the playability of this game? I just see so much potential in this type of border officer game.
Aside from the Ane Kasegi girl the dev has stated no new plans to make anymore new characters, though his has said he has plans for a few alternative outfits for already existing characters.

There are a few uncensored and clothing mods, but mods adding new characters are still in early stages of development, there is no mod available to download yet.

And yeah this type of game has a load of potential. I am working on a similar game at the moment that is inspired by Imperial Gatekeeper. I hope to be able to post an alpha sometime soon.

Reactions: Dovz999 and Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
And yeah this type of game has a load of potential. I am working on a similar game at the moment that is inspired by Imperial Gatekeeper.
That's awesome! I haven't seen much games that has a border control, yet it has massive potential. Really glad you're working on something with the same idea! Can't wait to test it out one day.

Dovz999

Nov 17, 2019
Progress update on character modding! Hooray!

First off, no dice on the "adding more characters for a single stage" idea. It's not impossible, but I can't figure it out so far.
On the plus side, turns out adding stages is far easier than I thought. Make a new "map" for your stage, add its data in the game's database, then add a button to access it on common event 208 (stage select). Buttons are added on line 247 and below with a "call event". You want to copy one of the "call event" lines and choose your new stage, as well as the button's coordinates. That's it! So now the limit is how many stage buttons you can fit on the screen I guess.

A word of advice for anyone who wants to try making a character mod: Remember to document the changes your mod makes, since your mod will likely overwrite part of the game's files. That way it'll be easier to fuse mods, and potentially make character packs and stuff.

I'm not an expert though so I don't think I can help beyond this. Good luck!

Vodde

Nov 26, 2017

and patch notes from 1.33 till 1.36

----------
Ver1.36 Patch Notes 2020/05/01

-The formula for calculating the success rate of prostitution was revised.
(changes magnification correction by pleasure value)

-Bug fixes.
When negotiating for prostitution, the previous offer will be reflected.
An originally impossible prostitution negotiation would be successful.
In Basic Training 4 and 5, some of the on-cursor sentences are wrong.
The overlap of the petite woman's outfit 2 is not correct.
There's something wrong with the judgement on inadequate documentation and armedness.

----------

----------
Ver1.35 Patch Notes 2020/04/27

-Added a [prostitution] button in the item command.
@(It's available when you take Basic Training 5.)

-Added the differential expression of the mob character. (surprised, serious)

-Added dialogue differences for some characters.

-Added patterns of gauge icons.

-Bug fixes.
The gauge may decrease in situations where the stress gauge rises.
When "Incident in Eisen" occurs, the icon disappears if the analysis glasses are used.
The hidden command on the title screen does not work properly.

----------

----------
Ver1.34 Patch Notes 2020/03/25

-Bug fixes.
Marked characters are not reappearing correctly.
Sometimes the pleasure gauge doesn't reach its maximum value even when using Succubus cream.

----------

----------
Ver1.33 Patch Notes 2020/03/25

-"Manual" has been added to the training center.
The examination procedures and specifications
of the physical examination can be confirmed.

-The motion speed of the physical examination can now be changed.
(3 levels: slow 150%, standard 100%, fast 50%)

-Changed the behavior of "Clean Cloth".
Can choose whether to erase the semen or the markings.

-Changed the behavior of the "Slave Pen".
Can choose to draw "Graffiti" or "Mark of lust". (The effect is the same.)

-The definition of a slutty character has been reverted to the previous spec.
(Not virgin, Have a total of 50 or more genital and anal experiences.)

-Adjusted the lottery for sexual experience for mob characters.

-The color of the text when using the "Notebook" and "Analysis Glasses" was adjusted.
I made the slutty characters easy to understand.

-Can no longer use the wanted command in the training center.

-Other minor bug fixes and efects changes were made.

Reactions: murtaghjr

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know yet if 1.36 can use 1.32 English translate patch.
There's no patch the game comes in English and Japanese. Posted the link to the Ci-en post earlier, but didn't translate it as there's no much added.

is an important new one though...

"Due to various circumstances, the additional update work for the Imperial Gate is currently suspended, Once things have calmed down, I would like to resume work on the next update."

Reactions: DougTheC

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can use parts of the uncensor mod, but you can't just swap out the .wolf files like you usually would. You have to open the mod and games files and just use the images if they still match up with the new versions.

Jamoin123

Nov 19, 2019
when they offer sexual activity because they dont have an emblem, how the fuck do i accept it? Maybe im too dumb idk it got offered twice and i thought it would activate when i let them pass.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes