Collection Mod Cheat Mod The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.32] [Tengsten] - English Fix and Other Things

What do you want out of a cheat mode?

• Higher pay

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Longer work days

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Heightened sensitivity

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Reduced stress

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Bigger bribes

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
engrish.png

Overview:
The machine translation seriously killed my mood playing this game, so I went and fixed it. While I was there, I tinkered around with the code and art for fun. The base of this modpack is the fixed translation and everything else is optional.

Currently working on other ideas for this game.​

Updated: 2020-03-20
Game/Creator: The Imperial Gatekeeper/Tengsten
Modder: Jakeness
Mod Version: 1.21
Game Version: 1.32
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95 ZONE
Game version 1.23 (+alternate art): -

Screenshots
outfit1.png outfit2.png outfit3.png outfit4.png mark1.png mark2.png

Last edited:

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks, I will try it out. Found the translation annoying too, so I stopped playing. Now I have a reason to give it another go!

Reactions: MasterUnknown
May 31, 2018
Thanks for this! I really hope we can get some more mods for this game in the future, or similar games. If I had the skill, and knew the proper tools, I’d rework the game to include more and varied sex positions.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Thanks for this release friend.

I started messing around with the base games ripped files as well since you made them all available. Made my own modification of Olivea's second costume. I love Olivea's riding costume, but I disliked how she took her boots off with her pants. So I edited out the jeans, and then ended up separating the panties and the polo shirt too so I can make her bottomless with both the red shirt and the white shirt. can also make her topless with just panties on now too. She also keeps the belt on with the shoes.

I just wish there was another costume slot to keep the jeans. Don't overwrite your original files with these, make backups.

Pingas1234

May 21, 2018
Could you help me install this?
I have the newest version, but it shows no effect in game. I followed the instructions. Thanks.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Yo,
The translation fix is good.
I'm using your basicdata and easymode modules.

However;
  1. The game soft-locks in story mode, when you first try to confiscate a weapon (tutorialized). I try to click the weapon, but nothing happens.
  2. The game also throws up several large error messages (in Japanese), whenever certain named characters shows up (Hana, fortune teller, beastman rebel, ...). They don't crash the game, but they do require about 5 click to continue. Also happens when you cum inside a girl. ("... missing image /.../systemfile/sex65.png")

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
  1. The game soft-locks in story mode, when you first try to confiscate a weapon (tutorialized). I try to click the weapon, but nothing happens.
  2. The game also throws up several large error messages (in Japanese), whenever certain named characters shows up (Hana, fortune teller, beastman rebel, ...). They don't crash the game, but they do require about 5 click to continue. Also happens when you cum inside a girl. ("... missing image /.../systemfile/sex65.png")
1. That's a bug with the game itself, sadly. Somehow, the trigger is her mouth instead of her weapon.
2. Do you have a file called SystemFile.wolf in your Data folder? The mod shouldn't have touched that. If you don't have it, here's the original.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
1. That's a bug with the game itself, sadly. Somehow, the trigger is her mouth instead of her weapon.
Got it, thanks.
2. Do you have a file called SystemFile.wolf in your Data folder? The mod shouldn't have touched that. If you don't have it, here's the original.
I indeed have SystemFile.wolf in my Data folder.
The same error also shows up when the fortune teller arrives. After a few clicks, she gets loaded in with no clothes (nude .png). Same with sandbox mode with a few of the rebel mob characters and Hana.

Last edited:

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
What software did you use to translate it?
Wolf RPG Editor to edit the files. As for translation, I'm just editing the existing Engrish into something legible.

Would you please update it?
I finally got started on it this week! I have to manually copy paste every line in their own field, but with good music I should be able to do this relatively quickly. No promises, but maybe before this coming Friday.

Dec 31, 2019
Thank you for the mod! I hope you will have time to update it.

I know you have your own ideas and such but could I suggest an idea to change the sound fx? I get annoyed that pinching nipples sounds like stretching rubber or something. Not sure if you could add your own sound bites but maybe add moaning? I dunno just hopeful wishing.

Reactions: Kadeu

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
I know you have your own ideas and such but could I suggest an idea to change the sound fx? I get annoyed that pinching nipples sounds like stretching rubber or something. Not sure if you could add your own sound bites but maybe add moaning? I dunno just hopeful wishing.
I was already thinking about changing sound FXs and maybe some of the music. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who wants that.

For now though, I'm playtesting what I've done and making fixes here and there. Some of it is too clunky for me still. After that, I'm thinking about some cosmetic changes that will require me to get elbow deep in the code (for fun, ya know). For sound, the more time consuming job would be curating sound bites. Implementing them should be pretty easy.

Reactions: Doctor.Professor