Collection Mod Cheat Mod The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.32] [Tengsten] - English Fix and Other Things

What do you want out of a cheat mode?

• Higher pay

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Longer work days

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Heightened sensitivity

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Reduced stress

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Bigger bribes

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gozador

Jun 20, 2021
this looks very interesting... I am developing a small patch to make some holes more kinky, if you are interested in testing and giving feedback contact me on ig

***I saw the photos of your mod and in it I noticed a problem that I had and managed to correct only in some sprites, the aliasing when editing a sprite, open original sprite > ctrl+c on sprite > open new project > ctrl+v > modify > save > put the same name of the file you edited > replace the old file with the edited file. this also works with color change***

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick_1357

Gamlen

Mar 25, 2020
Found a way to extend days, get more pay and change character locations with the wolf editor. Bad thing it's that the editor is in JP, so it's trial and error, I can show screenshots on what I did, but can't get different results easily

Gamlen

Mar 25, 2020
'Kay, bear with me a little, I''ve got a spanish version of the game so some of the variables (mostly description), will be either in JP or in ES, none in english.

First, you've got to get wolf editor running on the game, there's a lot of guides out there for that purpose.

After that, you'll have this:
1652960297610.png
The button selected with the arrow, the blue one, is the one we want.

Now, you'll want to select the "type" field to be 19, those are where the variables that modify the values i talked about can be changed.

1652960408267.png

I only tried to change the stages, because the other ones seem to have triggers that are not easy to modify this way.

Select a stage, ie STAGE 5, and you'll see this:

1652960508732.png
In the second field you've got the name of the stage, third and fourth fields (numbers two and three, i believe this is an array so the index starts with 0), are the times of day in which the game starts and finishes, so if you want the work day to span from 9AM to 9PM, you'd want to select 9 and 21 in those fields (It's a 24hr system)

The field number 15 and 16 are related to income, not sure on how it's calculated, so just bump it up and you'll win a lot of cash. (The ones that hold 10000 in their values)

Now for the characters:

Page 2 has the characters, in the fields number 20 through 24
1652960714562.png
Of course, the char names are in JP, but i believe that the female chars are the 30s and the males are 20s. I believe that this is the way the variable works: [variable number]: VAR NAME [Var that holds the user (Not important)]

For reference, the var number 22 is the little boy, The 33 through 36 are: Chubby girl, Noble Girl, City Girl, Beast Girl (Not in order, need to test if are selected.)

When ready to save, just click update and restart the game, no need to close the editor, this way is easy to test for results.

1652961013816.png

I was able to track where to add the special characters, like the blonde or the wanted ones, but there seems to be a trigger on a script that's based on the stage, as I can't access the code, I can't modify the scripted appearences.

That's all the useful things i've found, shoutout to google lens for the quick translations.

Edit: I'll repost this on the main thread of the game in case it helps more people.

Reactions: deaddog

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Found a way to extend days, get more pay and change character locations with the wolf editor. Bad thing it's that the editor is in JP, so it's trial and error, I can show screenshots on what I did, but can't get different results easily
Based on your screenshots I can tell there's a number of places with katakana in the editor (or at least game data), which should make things somewhat easier as it's normally used for (typically English).

E.g. タイトル reads taitoru (title), ステージセレクト reads suteeji serekuto (stage select), マイルーム reads mai rumu (my room?), ステージミッション reads suteeji misshon (stage mission), and ゴルド reads gorudo (…gold?).

(And yes, kana is fairly easy to distinguish as it's composed of 2-3 strokes, and katakana has mostly straight strokes.)

i believe that the female chars are the 30s and the males are 20s
It's actually quite easy to tell (again, based on your screenshots): means man (“hand gathering rice”) and means woman (“pregnant person”).
…Yeah, these characters were created in ancient China; they clearly didn't bother with mincing words at the time :D

Reactions: Jeshua and Gamlen

MidasCorps

Feb 23, 2023
I have a problem when I want to make a mark in their belly
when I want to do that the green screen that says something like a program can't find always come
it's doesn't make any error or something
but
if I can make all woman being my slafe
that's gonna be interested

ElPhoose

Mar 13, 2022
So wait, you put the full BasicData folder in the data folder, replacing the original .wolf file? If so, then apparently something went sideways on my end.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
is this patch available for version 1.75 of the game?

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-imperial-gatekeeper-v1-75-tengsten.33616/
Also,would it work with the game version in the game portal?, as it includes additional characters with Procrastinatus Content Patch
Nope, this patch is very outdated and will not work. If you wanna play TIGK, either download the Procrastinatus version (pretty sure it's standalone, but keep in mind that it's missing content from the more recent updates), or look through the main thread, there was a mod pack for 1.75 somewhere.