Collection Mod Cheat Mod The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.32] [Tengsten] - English Fix and Other Things

What do you want out of a cheat mode?

• Higher pay

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Longer work days

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Heightened sensitivity

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Reduced stress

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Bigger bribes

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
Update post:
As I was saying earlier, I'm playing with the code of this game to enable some fun stuff. The issue being: it's all coded in Japanese and I can't read Japanese (besides some kana). So, I spent the last few weeks translating the code the only way I care to: with an online kanji dictionary and my good looks (you know, for fun!).

And now that I've done most of what I needed to do, I'm out of batteries. I'll be secluding myself in VR for a bit.

That said, if you're interested in modding, those translated files could probably help you along the way. If that's you, get yourself and DXADecode, and get started today! Being the prime resource on modding The Imperial Gatekeeper, you can always come to me for more precise questions. I'll still be lurking in these forums from time to time.

You can also try to guess what I'm trying to do next. Seeing as I work without backups, those files are exactly as I left them.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Nov 15, 2019
Hey could you try helping me install this? I've followed the steps, deleted BasicData.wolf and replaced it with the file "BasicData" but the translation is still bad, is there a step I'm missing here?

Feb 11, 2020
I know the translation is really dumb, but honestly, it can add so much character to the game in my opinion.
Like this exchange:

*Danger detector goes off*
*I search the beastman, find a fucking bomb strapped to his chest*
"This is bomb. Bomb is not allowed."
"..."
"Remove bomb"
"I don't want to."
"Must remove weapons to pass."
*Sigh.* "Fine."

Stupid as shit, but hilarious anyway.

Reactions: Retro_Mind

Dovz999

Nov 17, 2019
We're now in version 1.36 and the original game's stage menu still has things like "Steat" and "Nomal" lol. When you update the translation fix (probably when a major update comes), please fix those small details as well. It's really easy, just search the misspelled words in common events, "Steat" appears once and "Nomal" appears twice. Thanks in advance, and thanks for the awesome mods.

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
can someone give me step by step instructions on how to install this, i tried to follow they instructions in the tab but i couldn't figure it out.

alright with some trial and error i figured it out. what you need to do is download https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/. then open the basicdata.wolf file with the dxadecode program and that should give you a folder called basicdata. then you take the basicdata folder from tigkmods folder and put it in your imperial gatekeeper data folder. it should replace it. If you want easy mode/ easy + nudist mode just move the basicdata.dat from the tigk folder and place it in your imperial gatekeeper basic data folder. It should replace the basicdata.dat folder already in there. Then it should be good to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Overlord3

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
Update Post:
I'll be direct, I've dropped working on this mod for a while now. I haven't found any easy way to merge the game files between versions which makes updating the mod a huge pain. All that I've done is still available. You'll see in a previous post that I've uploaded files where I've translated large sections of the code to English to make things easier. If you want to undertake the job of porting the translation to future versions, you have my blessing. If you're looking for some help on how to do it, just message me. I'll still be lurking the forum.

Reactions: BPLydia

Herororo

Jun 18, 2020
hey thank you for this mod it is amazing! I wanted to thank you and I really hope someone continues it for future versions please!

Reactions: Macoubex

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
Jakeness - Thank you for all you have done. Just one question though. Does the mod work with the most recent version v1.36 or do I have to download 1.32?
The mod would kinda break 1.36, essentially reverting large chunks of it to 1.32. The game should still be playable, but maybe some of the scenes could break.

Reactions: Hentaihead

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
yo man idk if you plan on releasing a version for 1.36 but if you need help def hmu cuz this game was a banger and i really wanna play the latest version