Collection Mod Cheat Mod The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.32] [Tengsten] - English Fix and Other Things

What do you want out of a cheat mode?

• Higher pay

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Longer work days

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Heightened sensitivity

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Reduced stress

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Bigger bribes

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
Good job but there's a problem, when I put the new BasicData the option of rough physical examination disappears, I hope you can solve that problem in the future

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
The translation is still usable. Just use only that and nothing else so it doesn't mess with your game.

The portions of the game that were translated will work just fine, the rest that wasn't updated, will have the old bad translation.

Except for a bug with talking with the merchant and gatekeeper, for some reason there are no pictures in the data folder with them when you use this patch.

Last edited:

delifresh

Dec 29, 2017
If there's any interest I could take a swing at cutting together a current up-to-date patch for 1.52. I mean, I've already dug into the game's files so much at this point it wouldn't be too hard to do I think. I'll probably end up making a patch for my own use anyway since I love this game but similarly find the default translation... pretty atrocious.

I'd probably make the EN fix patch from scratch off a fresh install of the game, though, mainly to give myself more practice and avoid any potential bugginess/game-breaking forward-porting a 1.32 patch to a 1.52 game version might cause.

That being said I'm pretty much a complete novice on how posting/linking on this forum works. If/when I end up putting together such a patch, should I host it through something like nopy or can I host it right in the forum? And should I post it here or make a new thread?

Lazytak

May 29, 2021
I'm really lost installing this. I can't start the game up now. I moved database.wolf out of the file and placed database from the easy mode file into the game. But there was no database previously to delete. I feel that I am missing something? Does it have to be an unused game file? Because I already have saves I was playing the game before hand. I really don't know what I'm doing here.

kabis

Oct 10, 2018
I'm really lost installing this. I can't start the game up now. I moved database.wolf out of the file and placed database from the easy mode file into the game. But there was no database previously to delete. I feel that I am missing something? Does it have to be an unused game file? Because I already have saves I was playing the game before hand. I really don't know what I'm doing here.
the mod work only for the 1.32 version of the game , if you have a newer version it wont work.

kabis

Oct 10, 2018
If there's any interest I could take a swing at cutting together a current up-to-date patch for 1.52. I mean, I've already dug into the game's files so much at this point it wouldn't be too hard to do I think. I'll probably end up making a patch for my own use anyway since I love this game but similarly find the default translation... pretty atrocious.

I'd probably make the EN fix patch from scratch off a fresh install of the game, though, mainly to give myself more practice and avoid any potential bugginess/game-breaking forward-porting a 1.32 patch to a 1.52 game version might cause.

That being said I'm pretty much a complete novice on how posting/linking on this forum works. If/when I end up putting together such a patch, should I host it through something like nopy or can I host it right in the forum? And should I post it here or make a new thread?
hello , any news on the update ?

delifresh

Dec 29, 2017
hello , any news on the update ?
I took a bit of a break from translating (or rather localizing/editing?) this game for a while, but I'm in the process of doing the NPC lines now. I still have over a dozen NPCs to do, and I still want to go over the game's UI elements and cutscene dialog as well so it's a ways off.

I'm trying to keep the dialog and wording as close to the original Japanese as possible on top of making it make sense from an English standpoint, so I'm sacrificing speed for quality here.

While I'm at it, the data for the work day length and salary for each stage is pretty easy to access, so that could easily be changed if anyone wanted that, too. For example, stage 1 (Rubin Ravine) has a work day from 9am to 12pm (noon) and a daily salary of 50g, plus a bonus 100g if you do well (something like 12+ applicants I think). Those values can easily be modified with wolfRPG editor by just hopping into the user database and changing the values.

Last edited: