Collection Mod Cheat Mod The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.32] [Tengsten] - English Fix and Other Things

What do you want out of a cheat mode?

• Higher pay

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Longer work days

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Heightened sensitivity

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Reduced stress

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Bigger bribes

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 27, 2018
How can you tell if the mod is working correctly? I've only played normal mode until now but nothing much has changed after swapping to easy mode. I'm even using the nudist version and I suspect people are supposed to be naked off the bat?

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
How can you tell if the mod is working correctly? I've only played normal mode until now but nothing much has changed after swapping to easy mode. I'm even using the nudist version and I suspect people are supposed to be naked off the bat?
Nudist mode is just that people won't mind leaving without their clothes. There's already a little bit of that in easy mode where, depending on how 'flustered' they are, they won't ask for their shirt or pants back. Everything else is in the description.

delifresh

Dec 29, 2017
I've been sifting through the files myself, mostly out of curiosity and wanting to edit some of the dialogue and graphics. Simply extracting/changing the body and clothing images was easy enough from just unpacking the Picture.wolf file but text is giving me a lot more trouble.

While I found a majority of system/UI text as well as the text from the CG events, I can't seem to find the basic dialogue text used when interacting with applicants (i.e. the "Hello", "What papers?", "Please let me pass through, I'm in a hurry", etc.)

I've so far looked at it with Translate++, WolfRPG Editor, and just messing with the .dat files in BasicData. Where are these dialogue lines stored? Using WolfRPG Editor is kind of a mess for me given all the non-English text but if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate.

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
While I found a majority of system/UI text as well as the text from the CG events, I can't seem to find the basic dialogue text used when interacting with applicant
I had the exact opposite problem, weirdly enough. What you're looking for is in "User Database" -> 24. All the lines are in Japanese first, English second (after a line break). I've translated some of the categories in WolfRPG Editor to make things easier on me going forward like in the screenshot below. I've included the files with translated code in a previous comment on this post.
Untitled.png

Reactions: delifresh

delifresh

Dec 29, 2017
Ahhhh... I thought I looked properly in there but I guess this is the consequence of doing too much coding work. I jumped right into the common event editor and combed it for text no problem but the moment I had to look at the user database editor GUI full of Japanese text my eyes just glazed over. Many thanks!

Sierra_259

Apr 30, 2020
Quick question, if I wanted to change the length of the day, how would I do that? I've tried messing with the stage data in the user database but to no avail.

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
Those 2 settings are the times for the start and end of work. If you want a longer day, you can make it start earlier or end later (or both). Of note: the upper limit is pretty high, so you can have the "work days" last multiple days.
Untitled.png
The work day in Rubin Ravine usually goes from 9 am to noon, but here it starts at 8 am.

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
will it be updated?
I currently have no intentions of revisiting it as it is a huge pain to update (at least without working directly with the devs).
There does seem to be people picking up my slack and I'm happy to help whoever is motivated enough to ask.

Sierra_259

Apr 30, 2020
Those 2 settings are the times for the start and end of work. If you want a longer day, you can make it start earlier or end later (or both). Of note: the upper limit is pretty high, so you can have the "work days" last multiple days.
View attachment 770588
The work day in Rubin Ravine usually goes from 9 am to noon, but here it starts at 8 am.
Thanks.

Sierra_259

Apr 30, 2020
I've managed to get the Trader's full stock unlocked from the very beginning, but I can't figure out how to do that for the inspect options.

Gamlen

Mar 25, 2020
Any ideas on how to edit the characters that come up to each zone? ie: Getting a noblewoman in the first area?

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey all.

I'm trying to change the work day length as mentioned above, but I can't get it to load in Wolf RPG Editor. I'm guessing you have to import it while in the User database editor but the filetypes it wants differ from the extracted files.

It's pretty likely I'm using the wrong method to open it so any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: stever

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Hey all.

I'm trying to change the work day length as mentioned above, but I can't get it to load in Wolf RPG Editor. I'm guessing you have to import it while in the User database editor but the filetypes it wants differ from the extracted files.

It's pretty likely I'm using the wrong method to open it so any help would be appreciated.
This was made for an older version of the game. Read the version number for this stuff. The new version out 13 hours ago, is like 2 updates ahead of this OP moded files...

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This was made for an older version of the game. Read the version number for this stuff. The new version out 13 hours ago, is like 2 updates ahead of this OP moded files...
That's why I was trying to mod the new files, as these do not work for new version.

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
That's why I was trying to mod the new files, as these do not work for new version.
Doing the actions above to mod the work day length worked for me, granted there were a lotta errors, string errors opening wolf rpg editor. What I did was just decrypt the wolf files, move the wolf rpg editor to where all the unpacked folders were and started it there.
Should all be in Japanese.
I'm just looking for a way to increase or lock the stress of the people coming through early. Ain't easy finding where that's controlled though.

Update: Next best thing I could do was change the stress changes of lewd actions to 0, manually going into each NPC data tab 3 and 4 editing stress change to 0.

Last edited: