Jamoin123

Nov 19, 2019
You need to unlock basic training 4 first I think. It should appear after you unlock stage 3 and complete the missions.
can i accept the offers in EisenCity then too? And is there an extra button for that or do i just mark them as true?

Dovz999

Nov 17, 2019
can i accept the offers in EisenCity then too? And is there an extra button for that or do i just mark them as true?
Yes you can, once you unlock the option. You just mark them as true, correct. But why should you? Be a good inspector and use that red stamp. All for the Empire!

Last edited:

Dovz999

Nov 17, 2019
Tits > Empire
Why not both? Accept their offer, then once you're done, WHAM! Red stamp.
Edit: To clarify, there's no option to confirm the offer, you just do it then choose a stamp. Update 1.35 added a prostitution option which is unlocked later in the game. It gives you the choice to offer them money in exchange for sex.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Weapons check is the only way to have sex while working. Then you can honour the agreement and let them through, or as Dovz999 said send them packing.

Reactions: Dovz999
Aug 22, 2018
can someone update uncen patch?
when i try mod my self.. i always break something..
Step 1: Extract Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf
Step 2: Copy and overwrite ONLY THE IMAGES from the uncensor.
These steps are too inaccurate imo, better do this:

1 - Download the Wolf RPG Decryptor: https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/
2 - Unpack the DXADecode.exe into the games "Data" directory.
3 - Drag'n'Drop Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf onto the DXADecode.exe
4 - DELETE Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf (or move them somewhere else)
5 - Extract the Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf from the Uncensor patch into the "Data" directory
6 - Drag'n'Drop Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf onto the DXADecode.exe again
7 - DELETE Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf and SystemFile.wolf

And then it works.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And delete or rename the original .wolf files, so the game uses the unpacked folder instead.

Edit - Almost every blood time I don't reply the page changes and context is lost...

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
how do I do an explanation for hidden items on their body? in practice the guard girl gave me the exclamation mark and made the sound but when I turned her away it said to give an explanation, I got her to get to a hidden item again but could not find out how to do it for something hidden on their body

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do I do an explanation for hidden items on their body?
Find the weapon then switch to the hand tool and click on it. There is a bug though that causes it to not register on at least one of the stages unfortunately, so if you are clicking on it and still getting no explanation that's probably why.

You have to confront them about thought, and if they refuse to disarm then you can turn them away.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes