Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
The Fortune Teller's mark is visible form both the front and the back. That's why there's an A and a B side. The easy fix would be to merge the new Pictures folder with the old one (copy, paste - no overwrite)
Oh you're right. I just unpacked a fresh picture folder and it's there, new images with "Maa" filenames that I missed. Strange he's got a new filename structure. Previously front would be C(number)(name) then A for front and B for back. Sibilla's pen marks' are like this in my folder. I rarely use the pen anyways but strange thing is, checking it now I am not getting the error message even though I am apparently missing these images.

Just booted it up with the images loaded in, they aren't trampstamps. Or maybe it's some issue since I am loading a game from months ago. Maybe I need to start a new save.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
I heard he will put Frida in the game at some point. Its that true and if it is, anyone know when he will do it? I really love his games and art, especialy the game with the bar was awesome with diferent clothes and groping making me wish he continued to update it even if it was a DLC to wich i would have to pay for i would say shut up and take my money. Hoping for this game that he will maybe put some different sex positions aswell cause it gets kind of old with only 2 xD. Oh and an uncensored version would be even better though i won't dream of things hard to accomplish. Anyawy, i wrote way more then i initially wanted so i'll stop now by thanking the uploader for this wonderfull game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I heard he will put Frida in the game at some point. Its that true and if it is, anyone know when he will do it? I really love his games and art, especialy the game with the bar was awesome with diferent clothes and groping making me wish he continued to update it even if it was a DLC to wich i would have to pay for i would say shut up and take my money. Hoping for this game that he will maybe put some different sex positions aswell cause it gets kind of old with only 2 xD. Oh and an uncensored version would be even better though i won't dream of things hard to accomplish. Anyawy, i wrote way more then i initially wanted so i'll stop now by thanking the uploader for this wonderfull game.
Your enthusiasm is good. I too enjoyed Ane Kasegi. The only problem was the resolution was very small. Would be great in HD.

My favorite was the boy customer who would flip up Frida's skirt. I don't know when Frida is getting added because Tengsten works pretty slowly and I wouldn't trust any projected release dates. If you are desperate, some of the files are already in the game so you can switch the filenames of Frida with Richard or some other male NPC and have her appear, though there is no rear view art yet.

Also there is at least 2 separate uncensored mods for this game. Scroll back a few pages they are both posted in this thread. Probably in the first post too so check page 1.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Your enthusiasm is good. I too enjoyed Ane Kasegi. The only problem was the resolution was very small. Would be great in HD.

My favorite was the boy customer who would flip up Frida's skirt. I don't know when Frida is getting added because Tengsten works pretty slowly and I wouldn't trust any projected release dates. If you are desperate, some of the files are already in the game so you can switch the filenames of Frida with Richard or some other male NPC and have her appear, though there is no rear view art yet.

Also there is at least 2 separate uncensored mods for this game. Scroll back a few pages they are both posted in this thread. Probably in the first post too so check page 1.
Thank you for the info but from what i saw, the uncensored mod also reduces boobs size wich i am not ok with xD. In Ane Kasegi i liked the events at the end of the week and also the grope events wich ended with her giving pleasure to customers in toilet but too bad he didn't inclued sex scenes aswell. Would have loved to see Frida doing that in all the different clothes. Right now i am waiting on a game to be released for about 7 months i think because the game got postponed multiple times but i love the art work and the charcaters of this developer muko genie who made golden mage doll. I will try to see if i can put Frida in the game. Thx for info.

EDIT: I can't seem to find a tool for decrypting wolf rpgmaker so i am stuck until he actually implements Frida in the game... oh well

Last edited:

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Thank you for the info but from what i saw, the uncensored mod also reduces boobs size wich i am not ok with xD. In Ane Kasegi i liked the events at the end of the week and also the grope events wich ended with her giving pleasure to customers in toilet but too bad he didn't inclued sex scenes aswell. Would have loved to see Frida doing that in all the different clothes. Right now i am waiting on a game to be released for about 7 months i think because the game got postponed multiple times but i love the art work and the charcaters of this developer muko genie who made golden mage doll. I will try to see if i can put Frida in the game. Thx for info.

EDIT: I can't seem to find a tool for decrypting wolf rpgmaker so i am stuck until he actually implements Frida in the game... oh well
The mod that changes the boob size and such, is not the same as the uncen mod. The uncen mode is really nice, even if not perfect, and will ONLY remove the censorship. You can find a link to the post with the latest patch with the link on the main post. Also, because of this game I also checked Ane Kasegi, and I remember plenty of sex scenes, not just groping. Are you sure you saw everything there? Great games, both that and this :)

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
There are 2 uncensored mods. One is just a plain uncensor. The other is an uncensor and adds hairy pubes but also unfortunately makes some of the breasts smaller.

There is an easy fix though, just open it in Paint.Net, and copy paste big boobs over. It's actually really easy because the positioning of the characters are the same, just use rectangle tool, select the big boobs, click copy, then just paste in the other version and it should be perfectly placed and lined up. Takes less than a minute. That's what I did. So I've got big tits and uncensored pussy and nice pubes too.

Reactions: extrembusters

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
The mod that changes the boob size and such, is not the same as the uncen mod. The uncen mode is really nice, even if not perfect, and will ONLY remove the censorship. You can find a link to the post with the latest patch with the link on the main post. Also, because of this game I also checked Ane Kasegi, and I remember plenty of sex scenes, not just groping. Are you sure you saw everything there? Great games, both that and this :)
Thank you, i will try the uncensored mode and see how it is. About Ane Kasegi, i got all the events but i was just saying it would have been nice if they had an event when after getting groped she would not only give ass job, boob job and blowjob but sex aswell. I liked all the events it had but you know how it is when you like a type of game so much you keep wanting more and more from it maybe never stop adding to it xD. I guess i am a little too greedy xD.
can open up .wolf files they don't have to be repacked afterwards.
The thing is, i got a tool to unpack but the game folder doesn't have data.wolf file so i think its unpacked cause it has a data folder wich contains individual files that are packed like picture.wolf and other files. I will try to see if i can decrypt it with what you shared. Thank you.
There are 2 uncensored mods. One is just a plain uncensor. The other is an uncensor and adds hairy pubes but also unfortunately makes some of the breasts smaller.

There is an easy fix though, just open it in Paint.Net, and copy paste big boobs over. It's actually really easy because the positioning of the characters are the same, just use rectangle tool, select the big boobs, click copy, then just paste in the other version and it should be perfectly placed and lined up. Takes less than a minute. That's what I did. So I've got big tits and uncensored pussy and nice pubes too.
My english its not perfect so i am not sure i will be able to folow youre instructions for replacing the boob size but i will try and thank you very much for the tip.
Damn so many jumped to answer and help i might just get my hope in humanity back xD. Thank you all so much!

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
It can't decrypt just upack .wolf files, but I think the images your looking for are inside Picture.wolf and shouldn't...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, it worked. I did put frida in the game but it doesn't work well cause it doesn't have all facial expretions and you can't do more then just undress her. If you try to do anything else it will just look like richard cause i used his data to switch. I will try to install the uncensored mode with pubes and try to change the boob size.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Thank you, it worked. I did put frida in the game but it doesn't work well cause it doesn't have all facial expretions and you can't do more then just undress her. If you try to do anything else it will just look like richard cause i used his data to switch. I will try to install the uncensored mode with pubes and try to change the boob size.
Yeah that's all you can do for now unfortunately. There is no dialog for her yet, and no back view. Gotta wait for the proper implementation.

Anyways good luck with changing the boob size. Once you figure out Paint.Net it's pretty easy to make other alterations to the costumes too, and make your own mods for the game.
you know how it is when you like a type of game so much you keep wanting more and more from it maybe never stop adding to it xD. I guess i am a little too greedy xD.

My english its not perfect so i am not sure i will be able to folow youre instructions for replacing the boob size but i will try and thank you very much for the tip.
Damn so many jumped to answer and help i might just get my hope in humanity back xD. Thank you all so much!
I know what you mean, I feel the same way about Imperial Gatekeeper. I want more girls and more outfits. That's why I've started a hobby project to make a spiritual successor to ImpG with more variety in the girls.

Anyways good luck with changing the boob size. Once you figure out Paint.Net it's pretty easy to make other alterations to the costumes too, and make your own mods for the game.

Reactions: extrembusters

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah that's all you can do for now unfortunately. There is no dialog for her yet, and no back view. Gotta wait for the proper implementation.

I know what you mean, I feel the same way about Imperial Gatekeeper. I want more girls and more outfits. That's why I've started a hobby project to make a spiritual successor to ImpG with more variety in the girls.

I did it. It took me some time till i figured out paint.net was an app xD but i did it. Thank you and good luck with youre game and hope to be able to play it when its done.

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes