Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
is it possible to add a new character ??
I tried and the only way I could do it was by just replacing another character. People with more programming knowledge than me where looking through the games code and still could not find an easy way to do it.

In good news though, my spiritual sequel to this game has recently passed a major milestone. We have managed to get randomized tag based dialog responses working. Our build is getting closer and closer to the functionality of Imperial Gatekeeper, if it wasn't for the placeholder art I'd post a screenshot. I've been looking on DeviantArt for artists with a good artstyle recently too.

FreshCookiez

Mar 25, 2018
Will Hana, or other virgin characters, ever become "sluts" in the dialog or are they locked into the dialog they have?

lolirajah

Sep 23, 2019
Since our lord and savior is on hiatus for the uncensor, I did my own file transfering to make his uncen work with the most recent update. I have not tested every character in the game so I do not know if it is 100% working. Download at your own risk.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
With a Wolf Editor games that's usually file address related, make sure there's no special charactes like ū or è in there and the adress isn't too long. Maybe put the game folder on the deskop and try playing from there.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could be the mods aren't updated for the version of the game they've been installed to?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
This problem with aaaall mods(( help me please
What mod and what version? The latest version of the game adds a few new images that the game won't be able to call if you use my mod on a newer version, unless you copy paste the new images over.

However the filename there isn't one of the new images. I am not sure what image the game is trying to call. It looks like it's the pen drawings but there is an extra A on the end of the filename.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
However the filename there isn't one of the new images. I am not sure what image the game is trying to call. It looks like it's the pen drawings but there is an extra A on the end of the filename.
The Fortune Teller's mark is visible form both the front and the back. That's why there's an A and a B side. The easy fix would be to merge the new Pictures folder with the old one (copy, paste - no overwrite)

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes