TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think the prostitution teaser was the last thing about the game on . The has mostly been about the new supporter rewards, things like game cg and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the it sounds like there might not anything new this month, maybe the prostitution though.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I think the prostitution teaser was the last thing about the game on . The has mostly been about the new supporter rewards, things like game cg and...
From the it sounds like there might not anything new this month, maybe the prostitution though.
Wow... Nice!
Is there anyone here that can read the Olivea picture? Looks good 0.0

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's the only image around for non sporters, but you can see the other image that comes after in the thumbnails...
Seems like it's part of her punishment, having the guards jerk off over here (one calls her chief). Wonder why this...

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
That's the only image around for non sporters, but you can see the other image that comes after in the thumbnails...
Did you download the whole pack? Is the version of the cover without the title obscuring Hana have any detail on her vagina? I would very much like to see that image.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did you download the whole pack? Is the version of the cover without the title obscuring Hana have any detail on her vagina? I would very much like to see that image.
I'm not a supporter, but some of the images from that commemorative pack were from posts on the Ci-en. Didn't see that version of the cover unfortunately when I was looking through them. There is sweaty...
I know it's their style, but Chrisia's head always seems to be drawn extra big in these things.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there anything like an Android Port for the game? If any such a thing was posted before, i can't find It with Search through my cellphone, ergo the noob-ish request, sorry...

Jun 15, 2019
I know this is completed but is there any like mod or something that adds like random characters? How hard would it be to do that? To add more diversity to this already really good game.

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
I know this is completed but is there any like mod or something that adds like random characters? How hard would it be to do that? To add more diversity to this already really good game.
I was thinking how cool would be a mod that adds anime girls, or something like a cosplay at least
someone should do it

Jun 15, 2019
I was thinking how cool would be a mod that adds anime girls, or something like a cosplay at least
someone should do it
Not sure about anime, it wouldn't fit here, at least I think so.. Then again I may be wrong. But I'm interested how hard would it be to have a mod for this

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
But I'm interested how hard would it be to have a mod for this
Harder than it should be. I suppose it's not impossible but you'd have to go into the games code to figure it out. The easy way to do it would just be to overwrite existing characters with new ones. But even something as simple as modifying the layering order on an outfit is frustrating at times because there is no easy way to mod that.

It's a shame because it's such a good game but there are so few characters. More variety would make this game go a long way more.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes