DisabledTech

Feb 20, 2018
Hi all, I've looked through the thread, and I don't quite understand if there is one, or what the answer is, but id there a way to fix the big text on the Mac version of Wine? I've tried messing around config menu, but no success. I'm not super savvy, so if anyone can help me out either here or DMs, I would very much appreciate it.

Moko22

Nov 10, 2019
Hey there, is there a guide for the missions? Just curious if you could share that link with me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey there, is there a guide for the missions? Just curious if you could share that link with me.
No but any questions have probably been asked and answered here. main thing to remember is you can always go back to previous areas, and you often have to. You'll get a Hana mission early on that you can't do until much later for example.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh? How much MxM content?
You can molest the boys coming though the checkpoint just like you can the girls. It's all the same animation though, and Richard is the only male uncensored by The Butler's patch.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
You can molest the boys coming though the checkpoint just like you can the girls. It's all the same animation though, and Richard is the only male uncensored by The Butler's patch.
Not having too strong an idea behind the game's general concept.. Is this worth getting if you're in this for the MxM content?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this worth getting if you're in this for the MxM content?
I don't think so not just for that.

The games basic concept is your a border guard, you have to check people papers as they pass through. You eventually have to check for concealed weapons which opens up the groping, and some offer themselves in exchange for a pass.

Reactions: KekKoo

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Not having too strong an idea behind the game's general concept.. Is this worth getting if you're in this for the MxM content?
Yes though there is more content focused around women than men. There are 3 male NPC's with varying outfits you can undress and fuck, and 1 male story character you can undress and fuck. If you want to avoid female NPC's coming into your interrogation room, buy the Flags from the trader in I think the second level, and you can choose to exclude either males or females depending on the flag.

The gameplay is a more fun, more lewd version of Paper's Please with better art. The first level is very basic, don't judge it by the first level. The game starts to show it's true colors in around the second level and it actually becomes very addicting and fun. I actually think this game becomes far far better than Paper's Please ever was. You basically play as a corrupt border guard and you can strip search and molest travelers for any reason you can get away with.

BTW, a question for you. Since I am developing a spiritual sequel and most everyone else in this thread is straight as far as I know. Do you consider dickgirls to be "gay" or "male" content?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
BTW, a question for you. Since I am developing a spiritual sequel and most everyone else in this thread is straight as far as I know. Do you consider dickgirls to be "gay" or "male" content?
No, and I have no idea what I'd consider them to be, but all I'm sure of is that to me, they're not gay, as for a very easy personal example, just because she has a dick, does NOT mean I'm attracted to her. Similar can go for traps while I'm at it, because at some point for me it goes back to a point of "Why not just make the character female then? What's the point?"

Some of that was extra but, really, no. I don't count it as Gay/MxM/Bara/Yaoi, etc, at all whatsoever.

Reactions: Fundanshi

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm surprised by how many people prefer the full time futa over the magic dick growth futa like in Viper GTS or Bible Black. I find the magic clit/dick growth way better. Get a normal chick when you want it, get a dick when you want it, best of both worlds for those interested. No downsides, everybody can be happy. It's pretty rare in games for some reason. Wish more games had an option for that, normal chick unless she's fucking another chick, then she grows a "dick"

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I know you didn't ask me, butt, if it's a male receiving I still normally count it. (bonus points if they have small tits)

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I'm surprised by how many people prefer the full time futa over the magic dick growth futa like in Viper GTS or Bible Black.
Angel Blade had that too. It's honestly probably is the best way to pull it off. Almost all the time I just want pussy, but occasionally a dickgirl might make a scenario hotter.

If possible I wanted to randomize the dickgirls in my game to sometimes appear with a vagina if possible.

I know you didn't ask me, butt, if it's a male receiving I still normally count it. (bonus points if they have small tits)
Thanks for your response. But do you consider the femboy/dickgirl/trap to be a guy? In the context of a game like ImpG, you just click their body and the mouse cursor animation is the sexual penetration. So if your a guy, mouse click fucking a dickgirl, is that gay enough?

Aside from this, since this games eroticism, for me at least comes primarily from the undressing and power dynamics, while the sex itself in this game is pretty basically implemented with almost no animation. The larger importance is simply on looks and how the character reacts to your actions during the interrogation.

So without a proper sex scene, or just putting up with basic clicking, would you still count a femboy or a dickgirl as gay or male content? Is it more gay if they have a flat chest as well as opposed to tits? What if they just have a dick and no balls, but a vagina, like a futa type character?

No, they're not gay, just because she has a dick, does NOT mean I'm attracted to her
but, really, no. I don't count it as Gay/MxM/Bara/Yaoi, etc, at all whatsoever.
Thank you for your response.

I want my game to be enjoyable for as many people as possible, so I want to include as much fetish material as I can, but it's hard to know what to include, or how to include a specific subjects when I myself am not interested in a particular type of material.

I do plan to include proper male characters that aren't dickgirls/futa/traps for those who want them, and also because they are necessary for the story and setting, however there will be less than the amount of female characters.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for your response. But do you consider the femboy/dickgirl/trap to be a guy? In the context of a game like ImpG, you just click their body and the mouse cursor animation is the sexual penetration. So if your a guy, mouse click fucking a dickgirl, is that gay enough?

Aside from this, since this games eroticism, for me at least comes primarily from the undressing and power dynamics, while the sex itself in this game is pretty basically implemented with almost no animation. The larger importance is simply on looks and how the character reacts to your actions during the interrogation.

So without a proper sex scene, or just putting up with basic clicking, would you still count a femboy or a dickgirl as gay or male content? Is it more gay if they have a flat chest as well as opposed to tits? What if they just have a dick and no balls, but a vagina, like a futa type character?
Sorry, you must have clicked too fast, you can click the insert option and there is a silhouette of a cock that fucks them. (In other words there is some animation)
Other then that, Femboy = Yes, Shemale = Close enough (This is subjective, not everyone agrees), Futa (Which implies they have both genitals) is normally good enough for me, even if it's only mildly gay at best. Also no Balls just looks weird, flat chest is always nicer. (Remember flat and no tits aren't the same thing) Also no tits is nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
anyway, can you actually go through the game without doing anything sexual?
is there any achievement you can get in the game or not?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Depending on what you call a scene the men might get none, the main girls get a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The men you can just molest during the gameplay section.
anyway, can you actually go through the game without doing anything sexual?
You can turn down offers of sex, and keep the inspections to the minimum. There's no achievements. Beating the game unlocks the gallery, sandbox and a item (and two extra sexual scenes to get).

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I think inorder to find that one key, you need to do sex thing. (With your finger at least.)

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes