ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
anyway, can you actually go through the game without doing anything sexual?
is there any achievement you can get in the game or not?
Mostly yes, but there are unavoidable parts. I think Chrisia training sessions and confession... Also there is finding the key on the last culprit. I think that should be it regarding mandatory lewd content.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Sorry, you must have clicked too fast, you can click the insert option and there is a silhouette of a cock that fucks them. (In other words there is some animation)
Other then that, Femboy = Yes, Shemale = Close enough (This is subjective, not everyone agrees), Futa (Which implies they have both genitals) is normally good enough for me, even if it's only mildly gay at best. Also no Balls just looks weird, flat chest is always nicer. (Remember flat and no tits aren't the same thing) Also no tits is nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I know there is a small animation of a disembodied cock that fucks them. But it's so basic, I only did it once or twice. I prefer to spank the girls to orgasm instead because I find the hand spanking animation to be a lot more satisfying.

My plans so far for my game (SpacePort Security), aside from a few straight up male characters (as weird as it is for a straight guy to have commission nude male art, it's necessary for fetish situations with females like cmnf, cfnm, sexual interactions etc), are 2 dickgirl futa's, and one femboy trap (base models, there will be different outfit variants etc). The dickgirls have no balls, they are actually an alien race in the game and their inspiration sorta comes from the anime Angel Blade. Their dick is basically a super erect clit, the vagina is visible under the dick if it's erect, balls would obscure the view. The 2 variants both have tits too, one big, one medium. So I guess that's more straight catering material since my idea for the dickgirls is an extremely feminine body type, just with a dick.

So I guess that just leaves standard males (7 character models planned so far, which exceeds Imperial Gatekeepers 4) and the 1 femboy character I have planned that could be classed as gay catering. The femboy is a male character, with a clearly male body type (musculature, etc), has dick and balls, no tits (not small, none) but dresses as a female, and has attempted to soften himself up, ei skinny etc like. The intended effect is for the femboy to turn up in the interrogation, the player to assume it's a skinny flat chested girl with nice long hair and a dress (because it's anime artstyle). And then they either get a big surprise when they tell her to take the skirt off, or when they check the ID card and it says male (or there is a chance it says female as well and the player gets an extra round of surprises).

I've got plans for the opposite too, a female character trying to disguise herself as a guy to get through the checkpoint for various story reasons I wont spoil. So hopefully these two fetish events and characters are enough to satisfy.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
If it's just a photo file I'll decensoring it, or at least try. However my coding knowledge stops at around regedits and .ini's

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Since whoever is doing the uncensoring did Richard, any chance they will get around to the other guys as well?
I don't have any plans to uncensor other male characters. I only did Richard because he is not a random character.

If it's just a photo file I'll decensoring it, or at least try. However my coding knowledge stops at around regedits and .ini's
You don't need to know any coding to get the files. And yes all decensoring I did were redrawns.
So if have a decent drawing skill you can accomplish the same (or even better).
I posted a quick tutorial on how unpack the files and repack them back a few pages back.

Reactions: CaTa-SF

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I don't have any plans to uncensor other male characters. I only did Richard because he is not a random character.

You don't need to know any coding to get the files. And yes all decensoring I did were redrawns.
So if have a decent drawing skill you can accomplish the same (or even better).
I posted a quick tutorial on how unpack the files and repack them back a few pages back.
Just tried using DXADecode.exe , after draging flies over it, all I could get was a black cmd that showed up for a fraction of a second.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Just tried using DXADecode.exe , after draging flies over it, all I could get was a black cmd that showed up for a fraction of a second.
After you drag the file over it (.wolf files) it will almost instantly extract the files to the respective folder.
EX: If you drag SystemData.wolf it will create a SystemData folder.

However the time the CMD screen shows up differ will be different for each file. Bigger files = longer while small files = instant or very short

uela

Aug 17, 2017
kinda of big but twitter progress report of prostitution negotiation being made

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, any news on the next updates? I remember someone mentioning cameos from Ane Kasegi characters and some post about prostitution, maybe related to the marked victims (total asspull guess on my part)?

Have been away for half a month and still have only my cellphone due quarantine circunstances, so pardon my lack of backreading. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes