Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough of how to get the speical events? Because I can't find the last Hana mission, and have only unlocked two of the 5 SFX scenes after beating the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Because I can't find the last Hana mission, and have only unlocked two of the 5 SFX scenes after beating the game.
Go back and work at Eisen City, if you've beaten the game you should get Hana's scene. For the last two go back to Eisen and Fort Dimant and click the new...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Greetings

Finally got to playing non-modded v1.32 game ... and am enjoying it to a guilty pleasure ... came back to forums to consolidate all the hints and specific walkthorugh tips/spoilers provided / discussed by the members here ... but i still think there is at most , to me atleast, 2 qestions left to answer

1) the dialogue choices till has to respond during stages , like basic 2 training , stage 3 olivia horse riding dress , stage 3 inspection dialogue choice etc etc ...... do these responses have any
consequences in story mode or end game mode ?!!!

2) I have seen discussion of using ..cheat engine for things ... i will be direct ...has anyone found a way to find and freeze inspection timer ?

Peace
mpcomp

Jakeness

Jan 3, 2020
2) I have seen discussion of using ..cheat engine for things ... i will be direct ...has anyone found a way to find and freeze inspection timer ?
As it so happens, I have! This post has a cheat mode and instructions to install it. No automatic install, that's currently beyond me...

Right now, it doesn't completely stop the timer, rather it slows it to a crawl. But with the extra money, you can buy tons of Perfumes to fix that. If you want to specifically stop the timer and do nothing else, I can get you that; just say the word.

Reactions: mpcomp

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
1) the dialogue choices till has to respond during stages , like basic 2 training , stage 3 olivia horse riding dress , stage 3 inspection dialogue choice etc etc ...... do these responses have any
consequences in story mode or end game mode ?!!!
After playing this game so much, and choosing different things, I can fairly safely say this is just a flavor issue, and it has no impact beyond the conversation itself.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Does someone know how to resolve "Cannot locate basic info data '.../Imperial Gatekeeper v1.32/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" that appear when I try to launch the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does someone know how to resolve "Cannot locate basic info data '.../Imperial Gatekeeper v1.32/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" that appear when I try to launch the game?
If you get that error with Wolf it's probably the file address. Makes sure it's on the C drive, and that there's no symbols like ū or è in anywhere. If that's not it then try it on the desktop, to make sure the file address isn't to long.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's a long update post, the important bit...

"It is a detailed specification adjustment of this physical examination and a production function addition. There are no new events or major balance adjustments. If you are waiting around, please wait for the next update."

As usually if it doesn't appear here check , they usually post updates a day or two after release.

Edit - 1.34 is now on Hentai-Sharing.

Last edited:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
this is really a different game from the ones i've played before and wish for more like this though i wish there were more loli characters and no you don't really have to make the a kid but simply look younger otherwise thats just pedo like not like im hating against pedos after we can't really change who we like can we

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
How to finish this game? I found Richard, and have talked to the girl guard. I did inspection day on stage 5, but nothing has happened. What do I need to do???

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
There was a new update on Ci-En the other day where a bunch of artwork was posted for backers. Including the uncensored title card for the game with the logo removed so you can see Hana's pussy when she's lifting her skirt up.

Had anyone her managed to download them?

How to finish this game? I found Richard, and have talked to the girl guard. I did inspection day on stage 5, but nothing has happened. What do I need to do???
Olivea has baggage in her oversize trailer that needs inspected.

MRGAXY

Nov 20, 2017
Mission {Arrest to the three wanted criminals} Male Version , but every visit is by female

how can i fix this ?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i am stuck with the part of getting wanted man but all i see is girls how can i fix it
If you've put the red flag out you'll only get girls. But if I remember right you don't actually catch Vusi, once you've caught the two girl you'll get the news that someone else got him.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Why doesn't this have the Gay tag, it does have option male on male content in it after all. (And you can chose to avoid all the non-gay content)

Reactions: nahbrenda2
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes