The Butler

May 3, 2017
I got as far as downloading DXExtract but I'm missing the key. I'd send a PM but I don't have enough posts. x_x
Use this to extract. Just drag'n'drop the wolf file into it. (after extracting of course).
However if you want to repack you will need .

Reactions: JoGio

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Can anyone recommend another game that have you overcome someone like Olivea, and then let's you dominate her until she becomes your slut?
Something with actual game-play, and at lease descent art. (I liked the art in this game)
I loved those aspects in this game. The sex-scene writing with Olivea was also great.

On another note, can't wait for the extra content planned for this game. ^_^

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
Use this to extract. Just drag'n'drop the wolf file into it. (after extracting of course).
However if you want to repack you will need .
Thanks a lot! I'll try to get around to modding the male characters soon.

AliBooba

Mar 5, 2020
I data mined and found a character that the images refers her as Frida, there's no back view of her yet so it may be a work in progress.
03.png
What do you think? I possitive about more characters.

Reactions: ninguemligah

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
i managed to make the lock on the nervousness bar brown what does this mean?
That means they won't get mad at you and leave for undressing/sexing them. It's basically "If you overlook that I don't have legal papers, you can have sex with me", sometimes they verbally admit it and sometimes it's more vague. You also don't have to let them pass afterwards if you wanna be a real jerk about it lol.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes