• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Just Olivia. It was a quick test to see if the game would recognize loose files >.<
There are still many ugly part with her facial expression (it's still using blush for her original color) which became really ugly on her bluish color.
Oh so you've just started it as an experiment. Yeah the game will load anything you put into it so long as the filename is right. Since half of the Ane Kasegi girls assets are already in the files, I renamed Richard and Frida and had Frida spawning in place of Richard in the game. Couldn't turn her around and the face was not working properly. But the way the game calls images is very simple.

Now if there was a way to figure out how to make the game do more calls. Then new characters could be modded in, as well as new clothing, and more items slots per outfit.

Edit: Frida and her outfit for anyone who wants a peak at what's coming next update.

ScreenShot_2020_0311_03_45_31.png

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Now if there was a way to figure out how to make the game do more calls. Then new characters could be modded in, as well as new clothing, and more items slots per outfit.
I already tried it back in version 1.22 ...
However I only added new modded costume.
The problem with adding new stuff is.
  • You need to point where it will appear, in which stage
  • Which races will have access to that new stuff
Not counting the basic.
However for that I believe only in script. Tried looking into the scripts with wolf edit (which I use for packing to .wolf.
However most of the instruction is in japanese.
Also there would be stuff with portraid on ID and Identification during inspection..

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I also wanted to give her elf ears. But to make it appear properly I will also have to do some edit on the hair to match perfectly the ears.
My initial idea was a dark elf of some short.
Elf Olivea is good. Elf Olivea is perfect for punishment.

I already tried it back in version 1.22 ...
However I only added new modded costume.
The problem with adding new stuff is.
  • You need to point where it will appear, in which stage
  • Which races will have access to that new stuff
Not counting the basic.
However for that I believe only in script. Tried looking into the scripts with wolf edit (which I use for packing to .wolf.
However most of the instruction is in japanese.
Also there would be stuff with portraid on ID and Identification during inspection..
That's a shame that it's already been tried and there was no solution to be found.

I and my friend (the original programmer I was working with) had been trying to figure out how ImpG works as well (less for modding, and more for our own game), especially with the portraits on the photo ID, and the degree of randomization when calling a character, which chooses a "race" as you say, that then does another call from a tree of compatible hair and clothing styles that are available on that level, with hair styles that also show on the portraits. The game is definitely more complex than it seems.

Getting the semi randomization, and dialog tag system working will be the biggest challenge for sure. I'm thinking of getting 2-3 characters drawn up fully early just so we can properly test out all these systems. If I do, I guess I'll have an early alpha to post here sometime in the next 2 months.

I just really wish there were more item slots in ImpG, for SpacePort Security I am having 12 or maybe 13 slots. And I've spoken with my programmer about providing documentation to make the game as easy to mod as possible, without going out of his way to make actual mod tools. I initially asked him to make mod tools but he said it would add a few extra weeks of work. Too expensive. Maybe they can be added later.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Oh so you've just started it as an experiment. Yeah the game will load anything you put into it so long as the filename is right. Since half of the Ane Kasegi girls assets are already in the files, I renamed Richard and Frida and had Frida spawning in place of Richard in the game. Couldn't turn her around and the face was not working properly. But the way the game calls images is very simple.

Edit: Frida and her outfit for anyone who wants a peak at what's coming next update.

View attachment 582703
Where did you find that pic?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Where did you find that pic?
It's just Richard but I made the game render Frida's art assets instead of his, since some of Frida's files are already in the game. All you have to do is extract the picture.wolf file and change some filenames. She's not fully playable yet though.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It's just Richard but I made the game render Frida's art assets instead of his, since some of Frida's files are already in the game. All you have to do is extract the picture.wolf file and change some filenames. She's not fully playable yet though.
I see, you are really good at this dude. I cant wait for your game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't seem to get the mod working either.
Go into the games data folder and delete or rename picture.wolf, put the pictures folder from the mod there in it's place. As Mandalore777 said you won't really notice the mod until you can order people...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
I need help l am on stage 4 and doing quest for Olivea's order trying to find the wanted criminals. I have found 1 in the start but 2nd one is Rose and she have not came by at all and Vusi has no been found at all and any Tips please that can help. This is FortDimant and l am day Cat's 27th

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
Stage 5 l actually need help on with Finding the Truth getting the Criminal or finding it . l have already done doing the part hana incident.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Olivea? You mean Paula? I tried everything, nothing works. There is no way to progress.
I think you may have missed the encounter with Vusi. You should go to Topas and he will show up there.
I think he shows up even if you have the flag set to women only, but I can't say that with a 100% confidence.

After you have - Found Richard, Found Vusi, Spoke with Chrisia regarding modifications to the inspection room - You can go to the last stage on an INSPECTION DAY, and after you complete that day, Olivia will show up and you will get your chance to examine her. Only then you can check up her asshole and find the key.

EDIT: I just remembered, to enable meeting Vusi, you need to speak with Paula on stage 5, and she tells you to look for "someone" at Topas.

HogToot

Jul 6, 2017
I used to have a crash in game playing this on linux via wine, due to a missing codec:

I was able to circumvent the issue by converting the wav file format.

How would I go about doing this on my Mac? Im having the same issue.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
Hey I have a problem if in stage 1 if I click the advise function with either 1 of them then I hit opening gate my game crashes

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes