Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: My-ra

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
My god I love this game.
It's so good. I especially like the ending extras like the Trader and the way she acts when you fuck her, like moving her clothes aside if you didn't strip her, or spreading herself. I wish there was more content like that.
But the best part for me was the new Olivia punishment scenes on stages 2 and 4. Sooooo good. Feels earned and rewarding, while also being so damn well done that I can nut just from the text. I love how those 2 scenes also have a 2nd version after the first one, where she is more "used" (hehe) to Till punishing her.
I wish there was more of that, I really wish there were scenes at the point where she just finally cracked and became a willing slut. Maybe even a scene with Chrisia, because both of them will do what ever Till orders.

One can only fantasize at this point...

Still, awesome and addictive game. And thanks a lot for the uncen patch! It's not perfect, but it's already a great, welcome, and unexpected blessing.

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
My god I love this game.
I wish there was more of that, I really wish there were scenes at the point where she just finally cracked and became a willing slut. Maybe even a scene with Chrisia, because both of them will do what ever Till orders.
One can only fantasize at this point...
There are more updates to come in the future. So I would not fully rule out more Olivea scenes. I know for certain that more Chrisia, Hana and Paula scenes are coming in the next update according to Ci-En.

But anyways I agree, the domination of Olivea and embarrassing her in public, making her wear all those outfits was absolutely fantastic. I just wish you could force her to stand naked outside, or even inside of the room during Interrogations as part of her punishment.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
There are more updates to come in the future. So I would not fully rule out more Olivea scenes. I know for certain that more Chrisia, Hana and Paula scenes are coming in the next update according to Ci-En.

But anyways I agree, the domination of Olivea and embarrassing her in public, making her wear all those outfits was absolutely fantastic. I just wish you could force her to stand naked outside, or even inside of the room during Interrogations as part of her punishment.
aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg

UltimateDegen

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone knows how to work the costume mod? I deleted the original picture.wolf file and put the picture folder inside but none of the new costume will show up.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone knows how to work the costume mod? I deleted the original picture.wolf file and put the picture folder inside but none of the new costume will show up.
So "Picture" is inside data, and the .wolf is gone? It should work as long as you didn't change the filename.

Did you try undressing them yet? I'm not an artist so I didn't redraw, and all the outfits should look the same when they are fully dressed. What I changed was the order of undress, and separated items into other undress categories.

Do you have a save file with sandbox unlocked yet? If you are starting a brand new game, you wont be able to notice any difference until you are able to start undressing people.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tested Mandalore777's mod quickly (on 1.30) and it seems to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Put the folder into data and deleted the .wolf file.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Tested Mandalore777's mod quickly (on 1.30) and it seems to...
Put the folder into data and deleted the .wolf file.
Glad it's working, and the mod should work for 1.30, 1.31 and 1.32, there is no reason it shouldn't. Most of the outfits will also work perfectly fine on 1.23 as well.

Also for that outfit, my favorite thing, remove the Accessory layer then turn her around.

For me the game only recognized the packed .wolf.
Using loose folders does not work.
That's strange. Did you just put the folder in, or did you also move/delete the .wolf file. If the .wolf is in there, the game will always pick that over reading from the folder.

I also tested from a fresh installation of 1.32, it works perfectly fine on my end to just drop in the folder and delete that one file.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Glad it's working, and the mod should work for 1.30, 1.31 and 1.32, there is no reason it shouldn't. Most of the outfits will also work perfectly fine on 1.23 as well.

Also for that outfit, my favorite thing, remove the Accessory layer then turn her around.

That's strange. Did you just put the folder in, or did you also move/delete the .wolf file. If the .wolf is in there, the game will always pick that over reading from the folder.

I also tested from a fresh installation of 1.32, it works perfectly fine on my end to just drop in the folder and delete that one file.
Oh yep , for some reason now it's working...
Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_6.png
Olivea :(
Unfortunatelly changing skill color completely break the current fuck animation...

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I like your Olivea mod. You should upload the rest of your collection.
I literally did that just now, Just some simple color edits .
Osanagocoronokimini seems to have infected your game.
Oh I really like his/her works >.< tried uncensoring the zombie island, uncensored all Cg's however when I went to search for the animations .... They were all mini clips. So I said fuck it . And deleted everything UwU.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I literally did that just now, Just some simple color edits .

Oh I really like his/her works >.< tried uncensoring the zombie island, uncensored all Cg's however when I went to search for the animations .... They were all mini clips. So I said fuck it . And deleted everything UwU.
I see, there were only 2 images when I replied, now there are more.

Still I meant you should upload the files. Even if it's a color palette change, I'd like to play with them. Did you do it for anyone else or just Olivea.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I see, there were only 2 images when I replied, now there are more.

Still I meant you should upload the files. Even if it's a color palette change, I'd like to play with them. Did you do it for anyone else or just Olivea.
Just Olivia. It was a quick test to see if the game would recognize loose files >.<
There are still many ugly part with her facial expression (it's still using blush for her original color) which became really ugly on her bluish color.
IE: Screenshot_7.png

I also wanted to give her elf ears. But to make it appear properly I will also have to do some edit on the hair to match perfectly the ears.
My initial idea was a dark elf of some short.
Screenshot_8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes