JCD

Jan 3, 2018
Which version of the game is this mod for JCD?

More generally, do people play with the new version (1.36) and the uncensor patch, or do people prefer the translation patch for version 1.32?
does fine on 1.36. i think it is already uncensored when you use beauty pack

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
The opening posts 1.35 seems fine, if you mean the modded 1.34 version don't use the Korean in the folder name (the usual Wolf issue). You do get an error message but it will still work, using would get rid of it.
Wait the RAR file? im opening it with winrar but says its broken or unknown format , should i use to fix it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait the RAR file? im opening it with winrar but says its broken or unknown format...
That's weird I could unzip it with no issues, yesterday and today. Maybe make sure WinRAR is up to date, or download it again in case something went wrong the first time. Or there's one I reuploaded here...

The Imperial Gatekeeper 1.36 with The Butler's uncensor -

For people looking to punish Olivea more go to the two city's and look...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2020
Is there a lot of difference between 1.35 and 1.36?
I started modding the Beauty Pack version (1.35) for personal use. Translating at first (correcting grammar and adding a creative touch), then adding outfits and so on. Most of the time I spent deciphering moon runes as I'm a mere uncultured gaijin.
That said, I got a pretty good grip on where's what and I have plenty of content I'd like to release.

Among other things I added a new girl type by morphing and blending in other bodies (skinny woman) by bringing back and tweaking assets not used by the beauty pack. Had fun experimenting with the F files. Gave it some nice ahegao sequences too.
Among other tweaks I'm tweaking and adding back old assets to replace crossover characters. I'm giving them their own slots so it doesn't hamper variety, instead making them a rare encounter with said character, this allows for unique dialogue as well.
As far as translation goes I fully corrected the tooltips and most of the evaluation scene. I also reverse engineered what is said exactly when and most of what compels to character data. So ask me any questions if you're lagging behind.

I'd love to show a sample but the popo says no links until 3 posts are made or something like that.

Reactions: Mandalore777

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Not a lot, mostly bugfixes
v1.36
-The formula for calculating the success rate of prostitution was revised.
(changes magnification correction by pleasure value)
-Bug fixes.
When negotiating for prostitution, the previous offer will be reflected.
An originally impossible prostitution negotiation would be successful.
In Basic Training 4 and 5, some of the on-cursor sentences are wrong.
The overlap of the petite woman's outfit 2 is not correct.
There's something wrong with the judgement on inadequate documentation and armedness.

I'd love to show a sample but the popo says no links until 3 posts are made or something like that.
I doubt anyone would object if you double or even triple posted here if that is what it takes. That said, maybe mods can do something to work around it in more elegant way.

JCD

Jan 3, 2018
I started modding the Beauty Pack version (1.35) for personal use. Translating at first (correcting grammar and adding a creative touch), then adding outfits and so on. Most of the time I spent deciphering moon runes as I'm a mere uncultured gaijin.
That said, I got a pretty good grip on where's what and I have plenty of content I'd like to release.

Among other things I added a new girl type by morphing and blending in other bodies (skinny woman) by bringing back and tweaking assets not used by the beauty pack. Had fun experimenting with the F files. Gave it some nice ahegao sequences too.
Among other tweaks I'm tweaking and adding back old assets to replace crossover characters. I'm giving them their own slots so it doesn't hamper variety, instead making them a rare encounter with said character, this allows for unique dialogue as well.
As far as translation goes I fully corrected the tooltips and most of the evaluation scene. I also reverse engineered what is said exactly when and most of what compels to character data. So ask me any questions if you're lagging behind.

post it when its ready Im down to try

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019

I'm excited to give it a try. Glad you are working on this.

I've been messing around with the Beauty Mod files myself but mainly to change the undress order since I can't draw very well. I've just been slightly modding it so every outfit has a proper bottomless option.

Sep 21, 2020
I'm excited to give it a try. Glad you are working on this.

I've been messing around with the Beauty Mod files myself but mainly to change the undress order since I can't draw very well. I've just been slightly modding it so every outfit has a proper bottomless option.
That's good to hear. Here's some help about the rendering order in the code.
I spent over an hour trying to crack this because I assumed it had to do with values representing what piece is what.

You'll find this on View > User Database > Type 22 (on the left) > Page 5 (tabs on the right)

----- [Ignore]
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
----- [Ignore]
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
----- [Below are frontal outfits sets 1 to 4]
7670 (Always the same, No idea)
1> XXXXXX
2> XXXXXX
3> XXXXXX
4> XXXXXX
----- [Below are from behind outfits sets 1 to 4]
1> XXXXXX
2> XXXXXX
3> XXXXXX
4> XXXXXX
-----

XXXXXX Above is a number like 346578

How to read?
(1st) 0XXXXX: Weapon
(2nd) X0XXXX: Underwear
(3rd) XX0XXX: Hair
(4th) XXX0XX: Bottom (Clothes-B)
(5th) XXXX0X: Top (Clothes-A)
(6th) XXXXX0: Accessories

Higher number means the piece is rendered on top.
8 would be the one at the very top.
3 would be the one drawn last before the nude body.

So 345678 would read: Accessories, Top, Bottom, Hair, Underwear, Weapon
And 435876 would read: Bottom, Top, Accessories, Hair, Weapon, Underwear

I've decided to port to 1.36 mostly to clean things up. I'll report back

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Breaking
So 1.40 and more Chrisia might not be too far off.

Sep 21, 2020
Breaking
So 1.40 and more Chrisia might not be too far off.
Good news. Seems I'll be holding off on working on anything I can't directly port through export files.
Sorry to be that guy but does anyone know if the dev takes his sweet time releasing a new version after announcement?
I kind of just found this a week ago so I have no idea how active he is, or if this means release next week or by mid 2021
Not anxious, just want to know what to focus on for the time being.
Thanks.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, generally whenever he makes announces of this kind, as in hinting or giving signs of a new version, most likely either a week or two depending if nothing comes or just fucks the tentative date for an update, I would say maybe by October? possibly at the beginning, again nothing confirmed or anything, but just going by how he's been releasing the updates, bah whenever it's a "big update" tends to be either about a week or a bit more. Although he has taken a bit more of time with this, possibly since not only introduces a new set of clothes for Chrisia, but also a new event for her, as well as I imagine the crossover with the main heroine Ane Kisagi, correct me if the name of the other game is wrong, that he worked before. Again that and maybe other things he has in mind, is what has taken this long for this update. Just my two cents, hoped it helped.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I kind of just found this a week ago so I have no idea how active he is...
They used to be pretty active, there was a update every month for a while (and fixes too). There should be a change log in the game folder with the dates they released on.

This update was really delayed, they were moving I think and then there was a global outbreak. Sounds like it might be out in a week or two, but maybe the Ci-en post will say more when it's posted.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
That's good to hear. Here's some help about the rendering order in the code.
I spent over an hour trying to crack this because I assumed it had to do with values representing what piece is what.

You'll find this on View > User Database > Type 22 (on the left) > Page 5 (tabs on the right)

----- [Ignore]
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
----- [Ignore]
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
- (Picture slot)
----- [Below are frontal outfits sets 1 to 4]
1> XXXXXX
2> XXXXXX
3> XXXXXX
4> XXXXXX
----- [Below are from behind outfits sets 1 to 4]
1> XXXXXX
2> XXXXXX
3> XXXXXX
4> XXXXXX
-----

XXXXXX Above is a number like 346578

How to read?
(1st) 0XXXXX: Weapon
(2nd) X0XXXX: Underwear
(3rd) XX0XXX: Hair
(4th) XXX0XX: Bottom (Clothes-B)
(5th) XXXX0X: Top (Clothes-A)
(6th) XXXXX0: Accessories

Higher number means the piece is rendered on top.
8 would be the one at the very top.
3 would be the one drawn last before the nude body.

So 345678 would read: Accessories, Top, Bottom, Hair, Underwear, Weapon
And 435876 would read: Bottom, Top, Accessories, Hair, Weapon, Underwear

I've decided to port to 1.36 mostly to clean things up. I'll report back
Holy shit dude thank you very much.

I'm not a programmer or artist myself so I've been just opening stuff in Paint.Net, doing some cutting & copy pasting and then changing filenames. Working around clothing ordering in an absolute nightmare, especially for characters that have different slot amounts or layering arrangements for the front and back images, like some are mixed up, like Petite Woman costume 3, the Dva outfit is out of order and was finicky to fix. But modding noblewoman outfit 2 was strangely a nightmare because despite the slots being the same number, the layering is a different order on the back image, and I had to scrap a cool edit I made because the layering just wouldn't fit when turning her around no matter what I did.
Is this in info you gave for the Wolf RPG Editor that you make these changes? I am a complete amateur when it comes to modding (I've only done some really basic stuff for ImpG, and Dead or Alive 5 after a nice anon gave me a tutorial on how to mod DOA5 so I could mix other peoples body and clothing mods together to get bottomless outfits) but I love this game so much so I would like to delve deeper.

Is it possible to add more than 4 layers? I find the undressing the best part of the game and I want to extend it and separate accessories and clothing items as much as possibly to get really sexy half undressed and mostly bottomless situations. Some examples of the small edits I made are below.

Good news. Seems I'll be holding off on working on anything I can't directly port through export files.
Sorry to be that guy but does anyone know if the dev takes his sweet time releasing a new version after announcement?
I kind of just found this a week ago so I have no idea how active he is, or if this means release next week or by mid 2021
Not anxious, just want to know what to focus on for the time being.
Thanks.
He's pretty slow to be honest. Here is his Ci-En page where he posts about his updates. You can scroll through and get an idea of the speed he works at.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShannonKun
Sep 21, 2020
Holy shit dude thank you very much.

I'm not a programmer or artist myself so I've been just opening stuff in Paint.Net, doing some cutting & copy pasting and then changing filenames. Working around clothing ordering in an absolute nightmare, especially for characters that have different slot amounts or layering arrangements for the front and back images, like some are mixed up, like Petite Woman costume 3, the Dva outfit is out of order and was finicky to fix. But modding noblewoman outfit 2 was strangely a nightmare because despite the slots being the same number, the layering is a different order on the back image, and I had to scrap a cool edit I made because the layering just wouldn't fit when turning her around no matter what I did.
Is this in info you gave for the Wolf RPG Editor that you make these changes? I am a complete amateur when it comes to modding (I've only done some really basic stuff for ImpG, and Dead or Alive 5 after a nice anon gave me a tutorial on how to mod DOA5 so I could mix other peoples body and clothing mods together to get bottomless outfits) but I love this game so much so I would like to delve deeper.

Is it possible to add more than 4 layers? I find the undressing the best part of the game and I want to extend it and separate accessories and clothing items as much as possibly to get really sexy half undressed and mostly bottomless situations. Some examples of the small edits I made are below.

He's pretty slow to be honest. Here is his Ci-En page where he posts about his updates. You can scroll through and get an idea of the speed he works at.
Yes it's for Wolf Editor. Also use DxaDecode or any program like that to extract .wolf files. Once extracted you can run the game just the same and change things on the fly.

You have to select the character which I forgot to mention.
Here's a list in case you can't read moon runes either.

Character IDs:
0:
1: Chrisia
2: Olivea
3: Hana
4: Paula
5:
6: Richard
7: Richard (2)
8: Trader
9: Olivea (2)
10: ???
11: Frida
12: -
13: Sibilla
14: Audrey (outlaw)
15: Aika (outlaw)
16: Lena (outlaw)
17: Alex (outlaw)
18: Rose (outlaw)
19: Vusi (outlaw)
20: Richard (3)
21: Tall man
22: Young man
23: Beast man
24: ???
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31: Slender woman
32: Petite woman
33: Chubby woman
34: Urban woman
35: Best woman
36: Noble lady
37: Slender elf

View > User Database > 22 (Left panel) > Character ID (center panel) > Page 5 (right panel tabs), that's where it is, it should be at the bottom right

About the 4 layers, yes anything is possible but not without heavily modifying the game. The layers are tied to dialogue, you'd have to add buttons and change the code to make everything fit. Practical answer, no, it's at the foundation of how the game does what it does.
There are D states (not sure what it stands for).it's alternative states that clothes and bodies have that activate upon penetration, like moving aside a piece of clothing, spreading ass checks and so on. Clothing layers can also have a "horny" state like bodies do, just extend the image to double its width and make a copy, much like how bodies are. You can see an example of this on Hanna's underwear sprites, left is dry, right is wet.

Modding this game is relatively easy. If you need any help finding anything just ask.

Sep 21, 2020
Posting the new type and outfits I finished by morphing and recycling assets left unused by the Beauty Pack.
Re-colored and morphed some male styles too because screw you I have a flare for tomboys.
It's not as impressive as Beauty Pack stuff but it blends in nicely.
May be subject to change or quality improvement, although they are finished and working in game.

Plus the Ahegao sequence I talked about too. Most MobWoman types have 3 expression files missing. No idea what they're meant for, the extra slots come in handy for this though.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes