JCD

Jan 3, 2018
Update
Work in progress Catgirl preview

Shading needs to be edited and corrected, I slapped something together because I need to be done for the day. Got plenty done.
Yes I traced it and used reference work, my drawing skills are not that great.

I don't know if this is what the guy who suggested cat girls had in mind but this is my interpretation. Open to suggestions for further modification of course.
was hopin for some more trap variations but this is nice

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Blazblue1

Oct 19, 2018
i was hoping for more traps too all we get two hair style and two clothes, hoping to get more, but is there be more story like dlc is there impossible:unsure:

Sep 21, 2020
I won't spoil anymore after this. I rushed to post and should've presented the finished product instead.

I need ideas for rare characters with unique dialogue if anyone feels creative. Not scripted like Hana and Paula but rather personality wise. Rares will roll to appear 2.5% - 5% of the time and will have at least a unique hairstyle/outfit and dialogue. I need some to go along with Dva and Yorha, not necessarily crossover. Just anything you think would be interesting.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I won't spoil anymore after this. I rushed to post and should've presented the finished product instead.

I need ideas for rare characters with unique dialogue if anyone feels creative. Not scripted like Hana and Paula but rather personality wise. Rares will roll to appear 2.5% - 5% of the time and will have at least a unique hairstyle/outfit and dialogue. I need some to go along with Dva and Yorha, not necessarily crossover. Just anything you think would be interesting.
How about an authority figure passing through where the tables are switched and she doesn't like having to submit to the players authority. Like a female police officer. Could give her an outfit like Jill Valentine from REmake which would fit with Dva and 2B as well.

Reactions: Procrastinatus

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019

This may be asking too much, but what the hell, how about Darkness from Konosuba? (actually any of the main girls are welcome). There is probably plenty of existing art that could be used to assist in the creation, and since those are existing characters, the dialogue won't be hard to make up.

Aside for that...
Maybe some perverted women, the kind that comes with some overcoat and a blush, and you can discover that they are wearing some sort of fetish sex item beneath. like a skin tight leather suit, or bondage ropes, or have vibes/plugs inserted already, maybe a submissive type that has a leash and some sort of mark on her (like "use me" or something along those lines).
You can have them also be happy/excited when forced to leave without their clothing.

Other ideas elude me for now, but final though - maybe a type that acts disgusted/reluctant to do lewd things, being all patronizing, but after being penetrated becomes the complete opposite, admitting she wanted it badly and begging for more, maybe with an ahegao.

Well, I hope that served as some inspiration, and thank you so much. I really appreciate what you are doing. You are awesome. honestly.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

A strict lady witch bitch face, stern look, etc. but you only need one touch to make her cum. Would be pretty funny.

Sep 21, 2020
Thank you for the suggestions. I'll take all of them into account. Especially the exhibitionist one, I think it's going in for sure.
I'm getting side tracked correcting proportions that look off on male characters in my opinion. Mostly lengthened arms and centered faces a few pixels.
Adding variety through lazy edits too since they come with 2 out of 4 outfits.
Considering decensoring them too. Not my inclination but it needs to be done since everything else is uncensored. Finished C21 front and back, working on C22 and moving on to C23.

Here's your daily update. Will clothe catgirl after this.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Thank you for the suggestions. I'll take all of them into account. Especially the exhibitionist one, I think it's going in for sure.
I'm getting side tracked correcting proportions that look off on male characters in my opinion. Mostly lengthened arms and centered faces a few pixels.
Adding variety through lazy edits too since they come with 2 out of 4 outfits.
Considering decensoring them too. Not my inclination but it needs to be done since everything else is uncensored. Finished C21 front and back, working on C22 and moving on to C23.

Here's your daily update. Will clothe catgirl after this.
You are doing God's work!

Sep 21, 2020
1.40 has just appeared on .
Well it's here. Thanks for the link.

I was expecting it to take longer. Time to work on overdrive on the content patch I guess.
Almost finished with the 4 Catgirl outfits, got to move on to the few planned unique characters and then translate everything.

I told myself not to share anymore samples as to keep the content a surprise. Recent stuff is coming out so nice that I'll have to backtrack to improve some lesser quality assets I made.
It's almost there. Got some solid ideas for unique characters too, can't say much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes