Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
After double checking. I believe I uploaded uncensored paulas's cg together with others Cg's.

So I decided to give a try to redraw the remaining censored Cg's and rework on old ones which wasn't looking too good.
It will take some time tough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again no ETA when everything will be ready...
You're making justice, my friend, justice!

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I could be wrong, its been a good while since i played this but, didn't the male character you could strip search use to have a penis? I could have sworn they did, but now it's just completely bare skin, or was it because I used a mod previously and I don't remember?

EDIT: I know the penis part was uncensored, but at least it had the appearance of one, now it looks like a vagina basically lol

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Why Hanna CG's have so many variants.... Like wtf...
33 images in total T-T....
And turns out she isn't the only one... oof

EDIT:
All Hanna's CG's are done... For now it's a standalone pack but it will be part of the full uncensored pack later.
PS: Paulas Big cg are also included so it will look like zoomed in game, just overwrite them with paula cg fix again...

Install:
Download: |

PS: Thanks for the patreon support it's really appreciated!

Last edited:

relinchito

Jul 9, 2018
I edited the images to the new format because the way the images are placed has been modified with the updates, this error no longer exists, just replace as usual.
OBS: I used the uncensored images of the user orpi, I just edited them to work in the game

Last edited:

Kv2001ar

Feb 27, 2020
i see an imported character example... is there an option to import characters now?
that's perfect for editing character... if its posible

Kv2001ar

Feb 27, 2020
Yeah, you can make your own characters and import them into the game, I'm testing editing Paula.
how do you export the characters? do i need a tool to unpack the character data?
i guess the textures are unpaked in the uncensor... but how do i get text files for other chars?

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
how do you export the characters? do i need a tool to unpack the character data?
i guess the textures are unpaked in the uncensor... but how do i get text files for other chars?
Right now I think DXaDecode is the only one working, I did this.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Why Hanna CG's have so many variants.... Like wtf...
33 images in total T-T....
And turns out she isn't the only one... oof

EDIT:
All Hanna's CG's are done... For now it's a standalone pack but it will be part of the full uncensored pack later.
PS: Paulas Big cg are also included so it will look like zoomed in game, just overwrite them with paula cg fix again...

Install:
Download: G.drive | Mega

PS: Thanks for the patreon support it's really appreciated!
Found no "Data\Expansion" only "Data". Expansion is not a folder, but a ".wolf" file.

I edited the images to the new format because the way the images are placed has been modified with the updates, this error no longer exists, just replace as usual.
OBS: I used the uncensored images of the user orpi, I just edited them to work in the game
Where do i drop those image files?

relinchito

Jul 9, 2018
Found no "Data\Expansion" only "Data". Expansion is not a folder, but a ".wolf" file.

Where do i drop those image files?
Download the , extract it, and put the images from the file I provided in the folder named picture,
finally drag the picture folder to DXencoder.exe.

vxcscvaccd

Jul 13, 2020
Well, do excuse me who can tell me why I use to modify the file doesn't work, I not change money, but modify the slave experience. I search for the value of the corresponding modification, download and replaced the old archive, but when I read archived still shows the original data

Reactions: Gesugao-san

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
Well, do excuse me who can tell me why I use to modify the file doesn't work, I not change money, but modify the slave experience. I search for the value of the corresponding modification, download and replaced the old archive, but when I read archived still shows the original data
If you want to edit money, use Cheat Engine.
It also helps you to change other values.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes