Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Cheeky Gamer

Feb 14, 2018
This build is very buggy :cautious:, items keep clipping below the floor, and animation break with random teleportation, hopefully a new update comes soon :unsure:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Hey Dev you may want to make if you middle of a sex animation with another monster that boss can't grab you an bug the game out

All so thank to the bug i have no idea how i triggered the flying monsters so can someone tell how i trigger them?

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Hey Dev you may want to make if you middle of a sex animation with another monster that boss can't grab you an bug the game out

All so thank to the bug i have no idea how i triggered the flying monsters so can someone tell how i trigger them?
Can you provide details of what "bug the game out" means?

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
1. I can't open the crate with the crowbar in the garden shed. No option available.
2. Where can I use the key card?
3. The greenhouse needs a key code. Where do I get that?

Reactions: TehNeutralizer

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
Please add a debug function to retrieve lost items. Now I lost the crowbar. I searched everywhere and can't find it anymore.

ayao

May 21, 2019
I am trying to get the glass vial but the crate isn't even showing the option to open it in the garden shed
THIS RIGHT HERE!

I been trying this for almost a week and i tried everything and cant get any prompt working i gave up at this point it's a shame cause I was so damn close to finishing this...

Reactions: TehNeutralizer

Kasper091313

May 12, 2018
THIS RIGHT HERE!

I been trying this for almost a week and i tried everything and cant get any prompt working i gave up at this point it's a shame cause I was so damn close to finishing this...
The door couldn't be opened because these 'crates' are blocking it. For me, the crates were bugged out and were mostly under the wall and couldn't reach to open them. Tried to modify crates position but no luck for me :/

ayao

May 21, 2019
The door couldn't be opened because these 'crates' are blocking it. For me, the crates were bugged out and were mostly under the wall and couldn't reach to open them. Tried to modify crates position but no luck for me :/
The one i was talking about was crate inside the garden shed outside of the mansion you couldnt interact with it to get the glass vials to continue on.

Yeah the other crate near the entrance to the mansion i have that issue too but it doesn't seem like a big deal since i assume it just a shortcut which don't hinder the progress.

Reactions: FickleStickles

unbrokenrebel

Sep 11, 2018
Just a few ideas and comments

First love where its going. Cant wait for the next update. Hoping for some fixes to glitches specify the game breaking ones.

i.e. the hot plate not changing time accurately and the bugs getting stuck on you and not letting you interact with anything.

I think it would up the ante if you lost a section of clothing at first contact from the monsters.
A more complicated idea would be traps with bondage that are like little mini games to get free. Like ankle cuffs that slow you down but you can unlock it with a puzzle or maybe just a knife in the kitchen can cut it off but you have to try and get there.
Id like to see more bugs. Ones hidden in cabinets or underbeds. Just some random thoughts I had.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Monday, October 31st, 2022 - 0.6.1 Special Release
Happy Halloween Everyone!
Due to the number of game breaking bugs present in 0.6.0, 0.6.1 is releasing immediately to the general public. Further releases will follow the previous weekly delay for non-patrons.

Gameplay
  • Keira is in the holiday spirit! Default Outfit temporarily set to Nurse's Uniform
  • Added Initial Tutorial Prompts
  • Added Game Info Cards. Game info populates as you encounter new situations
  • Added new puzzle required to get Peach Key
  • Plant Mite in Staff hall is now active by default.
  • Added stationary Instance of CVC-X to the Guest Bathroom.
  • Keira must now be crawling to start hiding under beds.
  • Removed shoes can now be carried around like other items
  • Keira now only removes her shoes if she has a free hand.
  • Base Footstep volume is directly proportional to Movement Speed
  • Volume now modified by ground surface; Footsteps on grass and carpet are much quieter, footsteps in water and hard surfaces are significantly louder
  • Volume reduced by half when crouching.
  • Shoe modifiers for footsteps remain unchanged.

UI
  • Updated Options screen
  • Added Game Info Screen in Main menu
  • Added Quit Button to Title Screen
  • Pressing Escape On Title Screen will prompt to quit

Camera
  • Revamped Camera during sex scenes.
  • Press space to swap between the Main Camera and the Sex Cam
  • Press tab to cycle between camera targets (Crotch, Face, Ass, Chest, Location)
  • Use mouse to rotate the camera around the target
  • Scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
  • Sex Cam is still experimental and may experience significant updates.

Environment
  • Added blocking crates in West Hall 1F
  • Added CVC Hazard to West Hall 1F
  • Added CVC liquid drips to several rooms
  • Dining Table in the Dining Room can now be crawled under
  • Certain obstacles can now be destroyed by Mr. S if they block his pathing to get to Keira
  • Removed Shower curtain from bathtub in Staff Bathroom.

Audio
  • Added VFX to Game Over Screen

Enemies
  • Plant Mites now detect based upon footstep sounds and not movement state
  • Plant Tentacles will immediately attempt an attack when spawning

Animations
  • Modified Bottomless Animations
  • Added new idle and movement animations for high arousal
  • Added animations where Mr. S will pull Keira out from under places which can only be accessed via crawling.
  • Added Crouching and crawling masturbations animations when empty handed
  • Added Crouching and Crawling Masturbations animations when holding small, phallic items

Camera
  • Added exposure post processing during Sex scenes for better brightness

Bug Fixes
  • Re-added missing Boob Physics
  • Re-added missing hair Physics
  • Fixed an issue where quickly removing and re-wearing shoes would cause them to disappear
  • Fixed transparency layers on glass windows
  • Corrected room culling for the Guest Sitting Room, Boiler Room, and the Coat Room
  • Trophy Fish should no longer be interactable from hallway
  • Fixed an issue where being caught by Mr. S while hiding will break his AI Navigation
  • Corrected the jump locations for Mr. S on the Rear Terrace
  • Corrected the Main Hall Table Collider
  • Glass Vials should now retain their content between saves
  • Fixed an issue where backing out of the Magnetic Stirer after selecting a mixing type would lock access
  • Fixed a critical issue where the Game Over Screen would load an infinite number of instances in the background
  • Can no longer interact with ladders when crouching
  • Top storage now properly checks if Keira's hand is empty before trying to stow/retrieve.
  • Revamped Obstacle collison logic to prevent Mr. S from simply walking through obstacles.
  • Corrected the sex scene grab offset for the tentacle in the North Staff Bedroom.
  • Fixed an issue where fluids mixed on the magnetic stirrer could not be collected.
  • Fixed a number of issues regarding enemy sex animations
  • Fixed an issue where some rooms are culled when they should be visible
  • Fixed the size and a graphical issue on the main Entry Doors.
  • Corrected the logic for displaying Interaction Icons
  • Outfit and File screens now properly return to the last selected item

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes