Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
This game is my jam:)
Some suggestions:
1) It would be cool if monster could start assaulting (random, so there is still a chance for all upper clothes could be destroyed also) Keira right after all her lower clothes are destroyed.
2) I think hazard level should affect Keira body. Her belly should get bigger. She can restore her body by pleasure herself.
3) Bugs could crawl inside Keira and stay there affecting her movements and belly size till she get it out.
Thanks!
1. I have actually contemplated something like this. It isn't complicated to implement. I'll take a poll on Patreon and if enough feedback comes in ill make it happen :)
2. Probably won't be doing any in game pregnancy/stomach growth.
3. Absolutely not! :sick:

Kpacc

Jul 31, 2017
The game is wonderful, the heroine is amazing, is it possible to add fly enemies, a latex outfit would be sexy (with stockings and heels;)

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I really wish I could enjoy this game and solve the puzzles, but I can barely leave the main hall. The monster seems to always know where I am, no matter what I do, stealth or otherwise. What is the secret everyone else in this thread knows that I do not? I can't advance with him always there and I cannot unlock new scenes because I can't leave the starting area!

Reactions: Maccafloy

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
I really wish I could enjoy this game and solve the puzzles, but I can barely leave the main hall. The monster seems to always know where I am, no matter what I do, stealth or otherwise. What is the secret everyone else in this thread knows that I do not? I can't advance with him always there and I cannot unlock new scenes because I can't leave the starting area!
well, in my opinion the monster is really stupid, most of the times u can run more than him and u can use the obstacles to have advantage

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
It helps if you have the layout of the mansion in memory. Shake Mr S. by running through several rooms. He is way slower than you going through doorways. If he has lost line of sight long enough, he goes back to roaming. When Hunting, he knows where you are (the guy cheats :p). Good ways to shake him, is the dumbwaiter in the kitchen (if you have it fixed) and the small staircase in the west hall (Upper floor). Later you can unlock more escape routes where he can't follow. Like crawling through an airduct or the short stint on the roof (window in the music room).

Reactions: Maccafloy

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
For 0.6.0., my (incomplete) walkthrough so far.
Some parts are a bit fuzzy, especially the boss fight, had no time to write things down :D

Map:
Basement:
View attachment 2037457
Lower Floor:
View attachment 2037455
Upper Floor:
View attachment 2037456

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great walkthrough, thanks. Just a question, I mixed the analite. It's just a brownish vial on the stirrer now, how am I supposed to pick it up? I can't interact with it whatsoever. Neither could I with the vagicite.

Reactions: CARV201

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Great walkthrough, thanks. Just a question, I mixed the analite. It's just a brownish vial on the stirrer now, how am I supposed to pick it up? I can't interact with it whatsoever. Neither could I with the vagicite.
If you don't get a prompt after mixing is complete, then thats a bug. A failed mixture should explode I think. (Need to pick up new glas vial and start all over again)

Reactions: thegooglyman

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
Edited for better description.

some Bug reports:
- some objects fell through the floor and could not be retrieved while being dropped from the hand (i saw it happen with the crowbar).
It also happens frequently while the MC is running and carrying an item and gets grabbed by green guy. The item still has momentum and can slide through walls never to be seen again.
- MC fell through the floor after an animation with green guy. More specifcally due to scripted positioning of MC in relation to green guy, she glitches through walls and stays behind the wall after the animation. If there is a floor MC ends up outside of the mansion, if there is no flloor she falls into the void.
- while MC is grabbed by green guy it frequently happens that the animation "desyncs" = green guy stays in his grab state while MC can run off, but the bar for escaping is still there. after this happens all positioning for grab animations seem to be broken.
- the green mites can also glitch out of the level after being shaken off by MC
- when following the MC for a while the green mites keep moving in that direction endlessly into the distance. in this state they ignore boundries like the balcony fencing. They also do not fall, they just keep moving.
- the opening of the vent animation has a strange effect: the MC is teleported to the level below in the middle of the hall. (does not always happen)
- while trying to hide under a bed, the MC does not go underneath, but stays at the side of the bed
- in the grip of the tentacle the MC is in a wrong position in the Z axis (if I remember correctly too low)
- one time after loading the game from a save the final battle with plant lady was started quite randomly, at this point the puzzle for opening the door was not solved yet
- here is a funny one, sometimes I have the impression that the buttocks of the MC freeze in a weird position, crooked somehow, not sure if this state resets somehow

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes