Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Kasper091313

May 12, 2018
I was able to turn on the power in the basement, got melon key, hung the photo in the art room, then i was gonna try the vagicite on the marble dildo, it crashed. (I had done this multiple times before and had not crashed. I do not think this is an issue). Then none of my saves work, gets stuck in loading (this is the real issue). There seems to be an overlay bug on loading saves after getting power from the basement.

And I 100% agree, when the game works, the game is quite amazing.

Last edited:

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
I had these issues too it crashed so hard after 10 min I cant even start it up again despite deleting everything including save files and appdata and starting again.

I installed from the exact same download on a different computer and it worked flawlessly up until making analite on the mixer so I think theres something fucked up with the version of unity or something. I googled all the errors from the logs and they all just mean unity doesnt know why it crashed.

it sucks because when the game does work its really good
I have this problem too. On my old system it ran well aswell. Now on my newer system Intel I9 14gen that one can cause issues with unity and unreal engine. (There is a brand new BIOS for many Mbs for better support and correct setting for Intel 13th and 14th gen.)

But still this game crashes and has poor performance on higher settings. after crash windows have some visual issus in folders and startmenu and stuff like big colormatching bars over the menu points on the top of folder and so on a restart clear this but the game seems a bit faulty.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes