Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
where do you put this?
Google "Cheat Engine", and you will learn the rest from there. In a nutshell, associate cheat engine tables with the Cheat Engine executable, open the game, then click on the table to start Cheat Engine with it immediately. Select the game's executable in the current process list, then use the cheats. Note that they're designed to seek memory values before the gameplay session so don't leave the game's main menu until you're sure cheat engine has the table and the memory values found in the game beforehand.

Reactions: Jackson2204

Jackson2204

Jan 27, 2021
Google "Cheat Engine", and you will learn the rest from there. In a nutshell, associate cheat engine tables with the Cheat Engine executable, open the game, then click on the table to start Cheat Engine with it immediately. Select the game's executable in the current process list, then use the cheats. Note that they're designed to seek memory values before the gameplay session so don't leave the game's main menu until you're sure cheat engine has the table and the memory values found in the game beforehand.
cheer

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Is this moddable? Would like to know if you can make the protag less ugly.
This is a weird trend that appears about this game. Let me describe what's up with this.

If you watch the game's intro, you understand the protagonist is a woman who works in real estate under her supervisor who keeps taking the good business for herself until said protagonist gets nosey enough to pick up a mysterious phone call and chooses to tag along for the real estate job. The thing is, the developer made the choice to cast a more diverse kind of woman as the protagonist -- she's on the short and husky side and looks ethnically Polynesian or Southeast Asian. Her supervisor is more of a classic stereotype kind of woman. The protagonist is not bad looking on the absolute scale, but not exactly a buxom hourglass shaped supermodel either.

So it's a choice of flavor the dev made. It's not bad, just different. It's fairly inconsequential. Personally I like it best when games feature deep character customization so you can make your character all manner of skin color, hair shape, and body shape. It's a lot to ask for on top of gameplay however.

Reactions: kunkunman3000
Jul 23, 2021
This is a weird trend that appears about this game. Let me describe what's up with this.

If you watch the game's intro, you understand the protagonist is a woman who works in real estate under her supervisor who keeps taking the good business for herself until said protagonist gets nosey enough to pick up a mysterious phone call and chooses to tag along for the real estate job. The thing is, the developer made the choice to cast a more diverse kind of woman as the protagonist -- she's on the short and husky side and looks ethnically Polynesian or Southeast Asian. Her supervisor is more of a classic stereotype kind of woman. The protagonist is not bad looking on the absolute scale, but not exactly a buxom hourglass shaped supermodel either.

So it's a choice of flavor the dev made. It's not bad, just different. It's fairly inconsequential. Personally I like it best when games feature deep character customization so you can make your character all manner of skin color, hair shape, and body shape. It's a lot to ask for on top of gameplay however.
That's what I'm saying, a character customization mod would be great. I'm not looking to make a totally unrealistic looking buxom hour glass shaped protagonist, I would just want to tweak her appearance a little bit more to my tastes.

Reactions: Kpacc

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Is this moddable? Would like to know if you can make the protag less ugly.
if you insist then you can get the model using a Unity extractor tool, load into Unity, plug a fbx exporter and edit in a 3D software like Maya or 3DSMax. It contains full body morphs, it looks like a Daz3d model.

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
It seems that this version got performance issues got very often fps drops in this game had this never before but hey we will look forward for the next update

Reactions: Maccafloy

Mizushio

May 17, 2017
It seems that this version got performance issues got very often fps drops in this game had this never before but hey we will look forward for the next update
It does. My RTX 3060+ Ryzen 5 5600x can't get 40fps on ultra 1080p. This version literally not optimized and actually runs worse than before.

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
This game chrashes also very often and the graphics settings seem to change nothing. Im I the only one who things that this game went dark?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes