Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

6BruhBoy9

Dec 19, 2022
Guys help, when i opened the hidden room after the library puzzle, i found the school girl outfit, the key card, but not the second painting for the art gallery, is it bugged or just random and i can't find it? p.s. version 6.2

unbrokenrebel

Sep 11, 2018
If i remember right, its the piano puzzle. If you dont know what that is go to the room upstairs with the black board.

6BruhBoy9

Dec 19, 2022
There should be a note somewhere that should piece together FOR KEIRA on what to do with it. Her first instinct won't be to mount a statue, she'll need some more clues.

Will take a look, definitely a bug.

It's a combination of Arousal and how often you've escaped him. He should calm down after sexy times so i'll take a look.

Where does it say she is just out of college?? She's 27, at youngest. She's new to her current job but has been out of college for some years now.

:ROFLMAO:Absolutely, some major changes are planned in this area.

The assumption is that the story of the game takes place roughly the same amount of time it takes you to finish it: a couple hours. Keira won't get over her embarrassment in that amount of time. Besides, Resident Evil rules: there is a a bit of gameplay and story segregation. The wounds the protagonists take in those game should either kill them or turn them into zombies.

Thank you for your detailed feedback :)
Hey, about the ride on the statue, is it working in version 6.3? cuz i got everything, i opened the gallery, glued the penis, got the 4th maid diary with the info, but still nothing sir

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes