Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Can we get some sort of division between actual monsters and just ugly_bastard recolors? Coz I feel like the majority of the stuff tagged with Monster is either big green ugly humans orcs, short brown/green ugly human goblins, red ugly/sexy humans demons and dead ugly humans zombies... I get not everyone has to be as kinky and depraved as me, but I can't be the only one who sees how unoriginal all of those human x slightly recolored human games are...

Reactions: Manturgent

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Can we get some sort of division between actual monsters and just ugly_bastard recolors? Coz I feel like the majority of the stuff tagged with Monster is either big green ugly humans orcs, short brown/green ugly human goblins, red ugly/sexy humans demons and dead ugly humans zombies... I get not everyone has to be as kinky and depraved as me, but I can't be the only one who sees how unoriginal all of those human x slightly recolored human games are...
I don't care much for it but I do like the idea of more specific tags so you might want to post that suggestion here https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Sadly unplayable. However often I restart, I never manage to get the banana key. Walkthrough suggests masturbating with tube in hand, I do that, tube isnt visible during masturbation and no banana key to be found. I really like the game design, sucks I just can't play it.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Good choice for a title,
The Incident at Cock Tower Good :giggle:

The Incident at Penis Tower not good :confused:

Just having laugh :giggle:
Good luck with the game!

Fuckoffm8y

Apr 18, 2018
Calling it quits, games beaten me. From what I've gathered, I need the maids mothers birthday and glass vials for mixing super-glue. That being said, the crate blocking the doors from the second floor to the garden has clipped through the ground, so I don't know if thats somehow broken the game. Otherwise good game, 7/10

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
The game biggest issue right now is the camera angle. I can't even go through the game for even half an hour without getting motion sickness. Either they fix the camera, or widen some of the really narrow or small area like the bathroom. Otherwise, is a pretty decent game.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Patreon is 404 well... Dead?

I think the URL changed somewhat.

Sadly unplayable. However often I restart, I never manage to get the banana key. Walkthrough suggests masturbating with tube in hand, I do that, tube isnt visible during masturbation and no banana key to be found. I really like the game design, sucks I just can't play it.
Did you masturbate a full session and then inspect the tube again? The pink ribbon should then be gone and with F the tube should open. Otherwise it's an bug of 0.6.0. The test version i played was fixed in that regard.

Battery lock code? I didn't find it...
Battery and crowbar are randomized, either in west storage room or east storage room.
In east storage room you get the code for the other storage behind the cabinet. You have to hide behind it to see it.
The other code is in a note you find on the terrace.

Reactions: thegooglyman

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Calling it quits, games beaten me. From what I've gathered, I need the maids mothers birthday and glass vials for mixing super-glue. That being said, the crate blocking the doors from the second floor to the garden has clipped through the ground, so I don't know if thats somehow broken the game. Otherwise good game, 7/10
There is a bug in 0.6.0 which causes some resources to load improperly when loading a save. Fixed on 0.6.1. I will be releasing 0.6.1 to the general public once testing is completed

Patreon is 404 well... Dead?
The patreon link has been updated to reflect the new url.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I don't know what am I doing wrong but I have absolutely no idea what am I supposed to do on the Terrace. The walkthrough just literally says ' get note Locks. Unlock lock ' and I go to the terrace, all I find is a note and a pill bottle. Help someone?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes